Concorde Career College - North Hollywood Reviews

I love this school. It has opened my mind about the future that I attend to reach. The goals I have, are looking closer every time. I love the medical field, and the Medical Assisting program is a struggle, but beyond worth it. I can`t wait to get certified, and working as a Medical Assistant. I want to further on, use this experience to advance as a Registered Nurse in the future. Concorde Career College is a great school, and I do not regret enrolling to it. I am learning so much everyday, and intend to apply my knowledge when I am in the actual field. I recommend people to consider Concorde.
Plenty of privacy to study.
  • Campus
I have not gotten to the intern yet.
Review Your College
Scheduling is fine. The only thing they can improve is to allow transfer credits.
I don't like online courses. I prefer attending the school.
They help as much as possible.
It is fine as it is.
  • Campus
Becoming a Medical Assistant, opens my mind in furthering expanding my health career. The program is great, and the tuition is affordable.
  • Value
the students are friendly and focused
the total experienced is so far very good. nothing to complain about
the tuition and financial aid are upfront and worth
  • Value
unique things about the school the opportunities
  • Campus
The academics offered at our school are in demand
the aspects of the course collaborate with all the aspects
I really like the school and i would choose the same school if given another chance.
post graduate services are very efficient
  • Value
the resources that are available for the students is very helpful.
Review Your College
the computer network at the school is very adequate.
  • Campus
I have not started class yet but I have my schedule and I really like it. I have a lot of time to do my homework, the classes are flexible enough for me to get a part time job.
So far I took an entrance exam and I passed it, I did very good on it. The staff is incredible and have a lot of pride in what they do to help students succeed in the field they chose. I can't wait to start my class.