Concorde Career College - Aurora Reviews

I have not had to transfer any of my credits
I was never enrolled in online courses but I did do a lot of research for projects and homework assignments and class work.
The school is great the have a graduate coordinator that helps you find a job if you are having trouble and they are always helpful.
  • 8 months ago
Review Your College
My overall experience wasn't easy, we had professors that were there one day and gone the next but we had one professor that was teaching our class and another class that was a month behind us but we all made it work and we showed them how we learned the things they were going to learn. Class sizes weren't too bad .
The value degree of this school is very high, due to the fact that many of the students that attend/attended this school have moved up in their careers. They put their skills out there that they learned .
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
My academic experience was a hassle , we learned new things everyday that were either going to help us out in the field or that didn't matter but were good to know. Externship was an amazing experience it gave me a taste of what I'd be dealing with when I found employment.
My overall school experience has been great. I had great professors that helped out a lot and were willing to take any stretch they had to , to make sure that my classmates and myself were comprehending the materials that we were going to be using out in the field due to our profession.
great class times and breaks to keep everyone motivated
its new, and everyone is learning about it
havent seen career services yet
  • Jan 28 2016
  • Value
no too sure have just started
  • Jan 28 2016
  • Value
teachers are there for you, when you need answers they are there for you.
Teachers know what they are teaching pay attention and take notes
Concorde is moving and growing with the times, medical classes are becoming hybrid and its nice to work on homework at home with the tools and book, pc software, everytime I turn around and need something, my need is met.
it s about the same from what I am used to
very friendly, know what they are talking about
as a person that just started with the program I'm not sure yet.
  • Dec 23 2015
Review Your College
great teacher as well small class which helps
different diversities, and we help each other
Financial aid office gave me a plan to pay school.
  • Mar 23 2015