Concord University Reviews

The campus is beautiful, and you can tell a lot of people from around the area take pride in it. Also, you can really tell that professors care for the work they are doing and want to pass that passion onto the students.
Beautiful campus located in a small town. Excellent Education program which I am persuing. Cost is much lower than other colleges I looked into.
The staff is very personable. They are always there for the student first. Very helpful and informative. The campus can be kind of confusing between buildings looking somewhat similar. However, the staff has recently provided several ways to improve the direction of where to go for classes. Most professors are extremely caring and understanding. They work with the students inside and out of the university. The learning process is very well thought out and re-looked at many times with many eyes to make sure it is the best possible scenario for the students.
Start Your Review of Concord University
My worst mistake I’ve ever made was going to Concord and now I’m trying to transfer. The campus is not safe because of some sexual assaults. The food tastes worse than terrible. The location is...gruesome, boring, you would have nothing to do around here. Bla bla bla. I mean I hate this school.
Concord professors back when I graduated in 2006 we’re not very accommodating to people who are different. Being told I shouldn’t be in college with a disability is horrible.

Some professors decide they don’t like you and then decide no matter what you do they will fail you.

I fear for any student that has special needs here. I saw they have an Autism program. Please parents consider elsewhere for your students. Some of the same crappy professors I had back then are still there.

I did have some great professors and role models but they don’t want to stand up for you due to bullying.
Concord is just a beautiful school with the mountains close in distance. Seeing the leaves change color and knowing it’s fall is great.
I would like better assistance, help to low income students. Instead of giving them jobs and take their ustudy time away
Concord University (Erma Byrd Center) has provided an excellant education for me in the Socical Work Program. The financail aid department is excellant helping with any issues that arise. CU has two different campus sites to choose from and the faculty is exceptional, putting their students education first.
I transferred after my first semester at a different college to Concord, and I must say, I loved it. Key part is the -ed. Since transferring, it's gone downhill and I'd be happier if admin was doing a better job, but I've only got a year left, so things could be worse.
The community is wonderful, most of the staff is wonderful. My only complaint is that sometimes they expect a bit too much out of the students.
I love all the activities that the school facilitates for students, I love living on campus, there is a broad variety of courses students can take, and the food selection is wonderful. If I could change anything, it would be how far away the campus is from the city, how expensive tuition is, and how some professors teach.
Concord has a beautiful campus and a few truly great professors. However, some teachers become difficult and security could be better. Also the town the university is located in is very small with nothing to do less than 20 minutes away which is sad for someone who enjoys to walk to bike places.
The campus is very beautiful, there are many different cultures. the teacher to student ratio is very good. you would enjoy going to concord university
Concord university not only offers a wide variety of up to date majors, wide branch selection and qualified professors but it also provides the student with a high quality residence experience that makes the student want to be there constantly; in addition, the athletic department highly focuses on each sport depending on the respective season to ensure that each sport is having an equal amount of support.
And for non-student athletes the SGA introduces a long list of activities that students will not only enjoy but learn something from them.
I love its professor and location, but they should have more outdoor space and smoking free the campus!
Concord University is a beautiful campus with excellent academics. I could not think of one thing I would change about this place other than the community, however this is not Concord's fault and shouldn't be taking responsibility.
When i visited Concord University, I really liked the scenery and everything about it. The people there were serious about their jobs and they cared about everyone interested in going to Concord.
Start Your Review of Concord University
Great place to meet new people. Class is almost like being in high school but it isn't as strict. It's my home away from home.
Concord University is a great place. The views all around the school are just to die for. I like it because it is small classes and you get a lot of one on one time with teachers and they get to know you better. The only thing i wish could change is the amount of stuff in Athens. I just wish there was much more to do.
I like the small class sizes and how close it is to home. I like how willing the professors are to help. I dislike how money hungry and unconcerned with student affairs they are. There's literally nothing to do here.