Community College of Rhode Island Reviews

Although I have only taken online classes, each time I go in for any issue or to may everyone is extremely helpful. My professors are always there to help also.
well Im just in this community college to do my general classes so i can save some money, but honestly their counselor are really rude and because im an international student they always said that im not going to be able to start on the program that I want, I don't think that's really helpful
If you want to go back to school, this is the place. Whether its online or through class, its easy to sign up.
Start Your Review of Community College of Rhode Island
Community College of RI has an atmosphere that some colleges do not have; "Judge Free Zone" like planet fitness. I am a returning student seeking to get a Nursing Degree and the staff are just so amazing and supportive. I have never been to a school that is so diverse not only in culture but in race and ethnicity. Every time I go see a counselor or staff regarding my career goal/path, I have the upmost support I could ever have and encouragements. Community college of RI is filled with so much hope that there's no way an individual can get discouraged nor have an opportunity to fulfill their dreams. There's so much help, counseling, tutoring and and a team of staff dedicated to the success of every single individual. There are programs designed for the needs of student for each career path/goal they are embarking on.
My experience at the community college of Rhode Island is great!!!! I have outstanding professors, available tutors and advisors. This school preps you for what you need to transfer to a four year college. It’s affordable and they have flexible schedules. They offer programs to help you succeed to get you where you need to be. I would recommend this school to everyone.
CCRI is a good start for any student who hasn't decided their majors. They can take some general courses there with the lower tuition than any 4-year college. Furthermore, the student can get the same level education as any 4-year school. I had a great time at CCRI where I made lots of new friends including student, staffs and even faculties. They helped me to study and also to have fun.
Everything at CCRI to me was perfect except the campus food. They had a limited menu, and all the food was overpriced. I had to get out of campus if I wanted some food.
CCRI is a good school to get your start. It is very affordable and they offer a wide variety of majors. They also have a lot of opportunities to make an easy transition into the state 4 year colleges to continue your education. This can be a great stepping stone towards your career.
It truly help me shape my mind and mold me into the person I am today. It gave me time to contemplate on what I wanted to pursue down the road. Going into community college I wanted to go into politics but after taking an in-depth government class I learned this major wasn't for me. I ended up studying media classes and took an acting class and now I'd like to pursue a degree in Communications. Community college is very much worth it to those who do not have any idea what they want to do with their future. I thank the school for the experiences they gave me and how they helped me know what I want to do with my life as I continue to grow and learn in this ever-changing world.
Excellent professors, great practice labs, peer tutor accessibility, great team work. Would love to see more health care fields provided.
Community college of Rhode Island is an amazing place to be. All of the Professor are more than willing to help with anything you need. The programs are excellent and provide you with a great foot in the door. I haven’t experienced a bad day at community college of Rhode Island in the two years I have attended. I believe they really want to see you succeed and to see a better life for someone.
In only one semester I have learned so much about my major, Theatre costume design and I’m being pointed in the right direction for my career choice. I’m very please with the amount I’ve learned in such a short about of time and my professors are excellent and care about my success.
Most of the teachers seem to care about their job as well as the students. However, many advisers tend to run you around in a circle and have to take courses that are not needed.
Affordable school with options for anyone looking to further their education. I'm in the nursing program on nights and weekends and have found that, for the most part, the faculty and staff really want to see us succeed. They come to the classroom and clinicals with their own experiences and ready to teach.
It's a great school for starting off, getting your gen eds done. I made amazing memories here and learned so much, the teachers are amazing!
I love this college. The resources are there if you need them and most of the teachers are helpful. My only problem was in one of my science classes they split the lab and the class between two teachers who never corresponded with each other so most of us ended up failing.
This was the best decision I ever made when I decided to attend CCRI. I was able to get all my general education classes completed as well as enroll in the JAA Program that guaranteed my transfer to RIC. Also, there are so many extra help opportunities available that come free with being a student at CCRI including peer tutoring, writing help, just to name a few. Also, I was able to get a work study job on campus and it worked out great because it gave me extra time to do homework when work was not busy and also a little extra income to use. But overall, I would recommend CCRI to anyone who is indecisive on what career path they want to pursue and to those who wish to return back to school.
I have attended CCRI for two years and am now in a allied health program. I would recommend this school for someone who is trying to save money.
Start Your Review of Community College of Rhode Island
CCRI is the best bang for your buck as far as higher education goes in Rhode Island. For significantly lower tuition rates you receive an education comparable to those received at URI or RIC since many of the professors teach at multiple Rhode Island institutions. They also have joint admissions programs to help you succeed when you transfer to a four year school.
The location of ccri is great along with the people very nice and friendly but the price and the operation of the school needs to change.
community college is very beneficial for students who needs a flexible schedule. community college of Rhode Island has more than one campus that you can commute to.