Community College of Rhode Island Reviews

What I like about the Community College of Rhode Island is my overall experience there. My professors were tough academically but helpfully when asked. I met great people that helped me grow as a person. I love the small classroom setting and the accessibility. I would like to see expansion and development of the school.
The Community College of Rhode Island is a good starting point for students that are unsure whether or not to attend college. The opportunities vary in diverse cultures and are open to all students. Also, there are many courses to attend, making it easy to gain skills in a specific career interest. Overall, the Community College of Rhode Island is a great school.
CCRI has plenty of resources for students. I feel as though I am able to get all of the advice I need.
Start Your Review of Community College of Rhode Island
CCRI is a great place to study as a non-traditional student. Warwick Campus can feel a little overwhelming because of its size, that is why I prefer Providence Campus. It is a small campus where you can get to every class almost immediately. A downside of it is that the library is also small, but is not that bad because it has a student center where you can go and use the computers if the library happens to be full. Professors are also great, the small classes let you have a good relationship where they know you by name. Finally, The parking lot is not a problem, it is just the right size, not too big, not too small. I will always tell students that are planning to go to CCRI that they are going to have a good experience while attending there.
At the Community College of Rhode Island you are given a wide variety of courses and campuses at which you can begin your education. The professors are very kind and push you to do your best. The community and environment is kind and caring around CCRI.
The Community College of Rhode Island is more than just a college it feels like a second home. Professors are truly understanding, encouraging, and respectful of the student life. Walking in the building is not stressful, I look forward to going in everyday. Students say hi as you walk by friend or not; Not a single person hesitates to help one another. This community college truly set the bar high for when I transfer. I look forward to carrying out my associates degree here. This college has personally prepared me for my next step with helpful staff and many extra curricular options.
I just began attending CCRI this past fall (2017) and I love it! The professors I have this semester are extremely helpful, kind, and intelligible in their fields. This college is easily accessible from almost anywhere in Rhode Island. The lounge area on the first floor is very comfortable and the faculty has made it very easy for me to adjust to the new school year!
My experience in CCRI has been fun and adventurous once you're outside of campus but within the campus their is no part scenes, not enough athletics, safety is low because recently a girl got raped by a unknown assailant in the Warwick campus in the parking lot and the same thing happens in the Liston campus from time to time. I think multiple things need to change including the security issues and we need more athletics, more party scenes because the student life in CCRI is really boring, and not safe.
This school is ok if you are looking to transfer out after you finish general studies. It is a good starter college. I recommend going here if you are unsure of what career path you want to choose.
Loved it. Easy to apply. Lots of different locations. Easy commute. Fairly priced inexpensive education. I feel as though the programs are current and educational.
They are very supportive, they assist you. I am not eligible for fafsa because they go by your parents income so my mother is made liable to pay. She only just got on her feet, though her income is higher, so are the bills. CCRI showed me different avenues to take to get funding. My mother and i appreciate that.
CCRI is a great place to start your college career. It's very affordable, and it does the job very well for the price one pays!
Plan to attend this Fall semester after leaving NEIT. Admissions process nice and easy. Student Advisors better than NEIT.
Community College of Rhode Island is affordable, however, I wish all classes were available throughout all campuses. I found it extremely difficult as a full time employee and manager of a business to have to commute for longer than an hour to the Newport, RI campus because certain courses required for my major were not available at the Warwick or Lincoln campuses.
The professors really care about the students and how their work is. When a student is struggling they offer a lot of help to get the student back on track.
CCRI caters to certain majors I.E Nursing and General Studies. So good luck in a degree other than those two.
The teachers are helpful and make every penny worth it for their students. The campus is small enough that people know one another but big enough for personal space.
Start Your Review of Community College of Rhode Island
First year of college and sad to say it is almost over. CCRI was truly my best choice and I love the environment and all the professors I have had so far!
I feel that CCRI is a good school to go to for your associates. They are cheap compared to other colleges and there are a lot of 4yr colleges you can transfer to if you so decide to.
I love the cafeteria. Brian always makes my grilled cheese and french fries with love. The educators here are hit or miss I suppose.