Community College of Rhode Island Reviews

This school is ok if you are looking to transfer out after you finish general studies. It is a good starter college. I recommend going here if you are unsure of what career path you want to choose.
Loved it. Easy to apply. Lots of different locations. Easy commute. Fairly priced inexpensive education. I feel as though the programs are current and educational.
They are very supportive, they assist you. I am not eligible for fafsa because they go by your parents income so my mother is made liable to pay. She only just got on her feet, though her income is higher, so are the bills. CCRI showed me different avenues to take to get funding. My mother and i appreciate that.
Review Community College of Rhode Island
CCRI is a great place to start your college career. It's very affordable, and it does the job very well for the price one pays!
Plan to attend this Fall semester after leaving NEIT. Admissions process nice and easy. Student Advisors better than NEIT.
Community College of Rhode Island is affordable, however, I wish all classes were available throughout all campuses. I found it extremely difficult as a full time employee and manager of a business to have to commute for longer than an hour to the Newport, RI campus because certain courses required for my major were not available at the Warwick or Lincoln campuses.
The professors really care about the students and how their work is. When a student is struggling they offer a lot of help to get the student back on track.
CCRI caters to certain majors I.E Nursing and General Studies. So good luck in a degree other than those two.
The teachers are helpful and make every penny worth it for their students. The campus is small enough that people know one another but big enough for personal space.
First year of college and sad to say it is almost over. CCRI was truly my best choice and I love the environment and all the professors I have had so far!
I feel that CCRI is a good school to go to for your associates. They are cheap compared to other colleges and there are a lot of 4yr colleges you can transfer to if you so decide to.
I love the cafeteria. Brian always makes my grilled cheese and french fries with love. The educators here are hit or miss I suppose.
Great campus locations, all right off the highway. I've liked every professor I've had so far. I would definitely recommend.
This semester has been a really good one for me. I never missed a class and if I needed to finish an assignment it was convenient. I enjoyed all my classes and was able to maintain an A average
I personally go to the CCRI in Lincoln, RI and have since I started attending this college since it is closer to my home. I love the campus that I attend, I feel safe there and it has nice people roaming the halls.
Community College of Rhode Island is a fantastic option for students in New England. With four main campus' throughout the state, day and night classes, and online options it allows anyone to get an education or continue one. I have had great professors who, because of the smaller class sizes, can give a more one on one experience. Significantly less expensive that a conventional four year school yet still offers degrees in great careers. Despite being a two year school it has gained a reputation for having some of the best medical programs on the east coast. Nursing, physical therapist assistant, and occupational therapist assistant are just some of the degree programs offered here. Any student looking to get an education should dedicate some time to looking into this college. With education expenses rising every year, Community College of Rhode Island lets people get ahead in life without taking a step back by getting into debt.
always go to class! a lot of professors take attendance and you could miss out on crucial information that will be on your exam! also if you miss a certain amount of classes, your grade is dropped. so if you can, always try to make it to class! get to know the resources that are available to you join a club and make some friends! college is more fun when you have people to talk to! always take extra credit. not many professors offer extra credit . . . so when they do, you can't take it for granted because you never know when those few points will come in handy. a majority of the time they have saved my grade when the professor moved onto harder material! lastly, don't do your schedule back to back. i did that my first semester of my freshman year and i wanted to die. space them out so you give yourself some time to absorb the new information, grab a bite to eat, or even study!
Review Community College of Rhode Island
Life is what you make of it, and even though this is a community college, you can still reap the benefits if you just work hard. In my experience, this college has some very good professors. Even though some of them aren't the best, I really like that a lot of them take the time to help you.
CCRI has some great professors as well as some mediocre ones. the campus itself is hard to navigate and is visually displeasing. The food fairly priced and decent. However there are many places near by to grab lunch or dinner.
I been coming the Community College of Rhode Island for about 2 years now, it is a good college to start at. Even though I been going there this long for Engineering, the school will not allow me to do any type of engineering and I do not know why. I recommend this school to start from but do not stay there, transfer as soon as possible.