Community College of Rhode Island Reviews

I generally feel pretty good about my education at CCRI so far. I feel safe on campus and have gotten a good education from my professors thus far. It's pretty affordable as well.
CCRI has gives a 50/50 experience. I have had one extremely good professor, the others have been sufficient to get the class taught for the most part. It is a decent school if you're only in it for the classes. IF you plan to be over involved with any aspect of it, it isn't exactly that type of college.
CCRI has been a great way to start college. With four campuses in-state, locations and hours are very flexible for students of any age. Professors are often knowledgeable and experienced in their field making it very helpful for students.
Start Your Review of Community College of Rhode Island
I have had a great experience so far with CCRI. As a new resident to the state, it is affordable and offers various degrees with multiple campuses throughout the state as well as online classes. Perfect for a military spouse with three young children.
It’s very easy to enroll into CCRI. Everyone is very helpful at guiding you the right direction. Very convenient class schedules.
As far as the Chemistry courses go, so far they have been challenging. I actually didn't expect that from a community college. The facilities, on the other hand, need upgrades. There is a lot of wear and tear on the building. Money should be invested in the building.
I am a nursing transfer student from RI college who needed a more supportive program to fit my needs. CCRI is focused on training the next great generation of health care professionals without worrying about making their statistics look good. 95% of graduating nursing students pass the NCLEX on their first attempt. In regards to non nursing services, CCRI provides helpful and constructive aid through creating an academic plan. There are countless avenues to pursue extra help when needed, even though I have yet to have a Professor that is not backing up their students 100%.
I LOVE CCRI AND THE PROFESSORS AND THE ENVIRONMENT AND IF I COULD I WOULD FINISH ALL MY HIGHER EDUCATION HERE. SUCH AN AMAZING INSTITUTION.
Average experience at a very dull campus. Classes were fine but the experience could have been so much better and more enriching.
I feel good being at ccri. It can be overwhelming at times but in the end it all pays off. The food should change and there should be advisors that can sit and help you choose a major.
I've been to 3 of the campuses and they are all clean and the staff had been friendly. Advisers seem to genuinely care about their students and hope them the best. My complaint would be to create a better culture.
Ccri was very easy to appy to and they gave a tour by the students that were actively attending. Comfortable atmosphere.
Feels more like a high school. Great cheap way to get general education courses out of the way before transferring. Gives many under privileged opportunity make a life for themselves.
The advisors really help you one-on-one to make sure you are good to go with classes. Classes are decent sizes so the teacher pays attention to all the students and they provide tutoring for students falling behind. What I would like though is for all campuses to have a student gym, the campus I got unfortunately does not have one. Overall it is a great place to get ahead on your education.
Love the college, professors have been great, it is an easy commute from Connecticut! Love the performance-based aspect of the nursing program, and the option of the night/weekend nursing program!!!
I like the wide range of options for an Associate/certificate program that CCRI has to offer. Change in the options of concentrations for the communication certificate program would be something id like to see. Adding a section of just communication studies would be my suggestion since there is a business side as well.
Although I have only taken online classes, each time I go in for any issue or to may everyone is extremely helpful. My professors are always there to help also.
Start Your Review of Community College of Rhode Island
well Im just in this community college to do my general classes so i can save some money, but honestly their counselor are really rude and because im an international student they always said that im not going to be able to start on the program that I want, I don't think that's really helpful
If you want to go back to school, this is the place. Whether its online or through class, its easy to sign up.
Community College of RI has an atmosphere that some colleges do not have; "Judge Free Zone" like planet fitness. I am a returning student seeking to get a Nursing Degree and the staff are just so amazing and supportive. I have never been to a school that is so diverse not only in culture but in race and ethnicity. Every time I go see a counselor or staff regarding my career goal/path, I have the upmost support I could ever have and encouragements. Community college of RI is filled with so much hope that there's no way an individual can get discouraged nor have an opportunity to fulfill their dreams. There's so much help, counseling, tutoring and and a team of staff dedicated to the success of every single individual. There are programs designed for the needs of student for each career path/goal they are embarking on.