Community College of Philadelphia Reviews

I like how I don’t have to travel far from one building to the next because some buildings are connected and the buildings are close. Also, the campus is not far from the subway so a student does not have to travel some distance to take public transportation. The professors I have taken so far are all wonderful and really great. They know how to accommodate students when the students need help. Not only professors, but staffs as well help accommodate students.
The downtown campus is the biggest and the nicest. Most of the teachers are nice and easy while others make you work really hard to get a good grade. The classroom sizes are pretty decent depending on your major. You'll get to know a lot of students in your major by having the same classes together.
The vibe there is great, right in the heart of center city. Close to all public transit, easy to navigate.
Start Your Review of Community College of Philadelphia
CCP has a lot of resources to help students succeed at whatever their goal is. You can get tax help, financial assistance, food assistance, counseling, and the school has a great transfer program. The instructors that I have had really love what they do and want to see student reach their potential.
Community College of Philadelphia is a good school. I have learned a lot since I came to America from Vietnam. I remember when I came here, I could not speak, read, or write English. I felt like I am as a baby. However, I have learned English day by day in Community of Philadelphia. I will graduate in May 2018 in Business Administration major. In addition, I will transfer to Drexel University in Fall 2018. Thanks to professors and friends who help me a lot since I studied in Community College of Philadelphia.
Community College of Philadelphia had helped me to succeed as a student. It had saved me tons of money, time, and the professors are really excellent! When I went to school there, most of my professors were also teaching at other top Universities in Philadelphia. So, we got the same quality of teaching as other top universities with a lot less tuition! I really recommend Community College of Philadelphia. This school had helped me to be what I am today.
When I enrolled at Community College of Philadelphia, I expected a rudimentary, lacking college experience. This idea was based on stereotypes. On the contrary, CCP is fueled by a widely shared yearning for knowledge. CCP is strengthening the community through the hearts and minds of individuals. The school is a beautiful melting pot, celebrating diversity in every facet. The care with which my professors handle each class demonstrates their appreciation for the students' time.
After leaving Uarts in 2017, I believed I was neither capable nor deserving of a proper education. Community College of Philadelphia has instilled in me a furious drive to succeed. Not only that, but the assured knowledge that I CAN achieve whatever it is I choose to pursue. Within a month of being a CCP student, my outlook on life, education, and myself has been radically changed for the best. I am excited about the future and grateful for the present moment. I highly recommend this institution.
Most of the teachers are nice. The school itself has a lot of classes to choose from. You just need to make sure that you attend classes, take notes on what your particular professor likes or hates and do your assignments and you will be good. Buying things from the bookstore can be expensive but that's usually how it is in most schools. The college has different classes across the city so if you need a book that's not available in your current campus you can tell them to order a book for you and they will get it from another campus.
After transferring to Community College of Philadelphia, I was exposed to an extraordinary amount of opportunities. I was able to pursue my major of Early Childhood Education that will assist me in transferring to Kutztown University in fall 2018. Community College of Philadelphia truly is an amazing place to start ones College career. The school will met each student at the level they are at and by the time their time ends at CCP, they will have gained skills and knowledge to continue their education at a four year institution if they so choose. I truly wished that someone had made me aware of the wonderful opportunities at CCP while I was in high school. Oh well at least I here now and will graduate on may 5, 2018. It was because of CCP that I got the chance to become a CCP Ambassador or be secretary of CCAEYC (Community College Association for the Education of Young Children), joint PTK or meet all the wonderful staff and friends. Thank you CCP.
I like the small teacher to student ratio. A lot of the teachers genuinely about their students. Over all it is a great place to take classes. However they need a little work with their office staff .
I just want to share with you Community College Of Philadelphia was a grate College. Because all over the world and many people going to this college. They have many student from many counties and you can make friend with different kind of people and you will learn a lot about them. It was nice to go to school with all people from all the world there. I t want to see more teacher and student work more together because this college is was really grate and is have many kind student is will be grate to know about each other.
I have spent over 5 months at CCP and I have met very humble people throughout the way. Some of the people are over the age of 30. These people are learning things and trying to get an education as well. At CCP, I do not feel judged or anything when I am confused in class. However, some of the professors don't understand that some people have a different learning process.
The college was very accessible for me. The courses offered were convenient as far as the time of day since i work full time. The ability to do the majority of things necessary for school whether application or coursework online saved me much travel time.
I like that some of the professor support you and are there when I need to talk them. What I don't like is that the bathroom are dirty. The counselor are there to help if you needed there help. The professor I have had have been great they also explain the work they give us clear enough for us to understand. The other thing I think the college show consider is having mandatory math class when for some degree you really don't need it.
Great professors who care about their students. Great academic support for students: academic advisor/counselor, library, tutoring. Affordable tuition. Financial support at Single Stop
A Vai curious try rock has set the time of standards and living arrangement. I would just like to quarantine the area to give it's dimension pleasure and excellent. Someone said, "it is eroding the core foundations of how people behave by and between each other
I like that they have many resources available for students who are in need, and they also have many studying sessions and tutors.
Start Your Review of Community College of Philadelphia
Community college is a wonderful learning community. At a cheap price, you get a good college education that you will need for the future.
This college is biased toward minority students trying to get into an allied health program. As everyone knows you need to take Biology as a part of any allied health career degree program. I looked at the course offerings and the West and Northwest regional centers (which enroll predominately minority students) only offer about 12 biology courses combined, while the mostly white Northeast Regional Center offers over 30 biology courses. When I asked the Department Head of biology why this was last year she told me that it was not her decision. She was pretty arrogant about it too and really did not want to discuss this issue. Somebody should look into this situation.
I loved my experience at Community College of Philadelphia. The campus was pretty and the faculty were always making improvements to the campus to make it better and more comfortable for students. The only thing i would change about this college is making a bigger computer lab for students who unfortunately do not have computers at home. The computer labs were always packed. So a bigger lab would make a huge difference.