Community College of Denver Reviews

Community college of Denver is a great school, especially for students who aren't sure where to start their career after high school. This is where I went right after high school and I've learned a lot and up until now. The location is great, the campus holds up with two other schools, and downtown city is right near by. The convince of trains transportation is perfect, plus there is all sorts of housing for students to stay at. Overall its a pretty great experience from what I've witnessed.
My experience at CCD was good, i took college classes in my junior year in high school. The teachers were very nice and the campus was beautiful. I think overall the campus is fine how it is.
CCD is like any college, if you're willing to search out quality and opportunity there are plenty of professors and staff on board who are willing to help you find it.
Start Your Review of Community College of Denver
I like that CCD is very diverse. They have many resources for students to seek the help they need. Most of the classes are smaller which helps professors make sure their students actually retain the information.
I love CCD and the professors here, everyone I have met on campus is always eager to help with your college journey.
Community College of Denver is honestly such an amazing and affordable College. School is in a campus with two other Colleges and it is just amazing how diverse it is. Located right down town of Denver transportation is super easy from RTD, Light rail or Carpool. Professors are always going the extra mile to help their students and offers a number of courses.
The Community College of Denver is a great school for students who can't afford tuition in a four-year university. They offer great bridge programs that can help you pursue the career you choose. They also have many resources for students that can help with school and outside of school. Classes are a perfect size and your professor all know you by name.
It is a very standard community college, within a great location. The professors are obviously highly educated in their field, however the lectures take up the majority of the class time which takes away from practicing the work itself.
CCD has great staff, an amazing library and huge array of programs to get you to your education or career goals!
I love the Community College of Denver. The Academic Advising center responds to me emails so quickly, and the office helps me right away. I'd like to see a few more healthier options in their food courts, but I usually can find some fruit to snack on. Navigating the campus was a bit confusing at first, but shortly after that it became second nature to me where I needed to go.
This Community College of Denver is excellent college to go and start your dreams. Community College of Denver costs lass many than other colleges. I think the many you buy is about 5000,00 a year. also, it has a good teacher.
The location is everything. Campus is close to the light rail station plus sharing a campus with two other major Universities is pretty awesome. The only thing I would want to change would be to have more afternoon or evening classes added to the schedule.
I like how it's close to two other universities. They have many people that can help you with any questions you may have. Their classes are small, but the professors actually knows your names.
CCD is an amazing school with amazing teachers, and a great community. The school recognizes the need to feel all students welcome.
It is a great experience. You can communicate really well with other students and teachers are always there for you. No matter the circumstances they are always there helping you.
My time at the Community College of Denver has influenced and prepared me to transfer to any four-year institution. I have grown and developed immensely in the last two years – as an individual, a leader, and a storyteller. The school’s diverse and encouraging environment continuously challenged me to step out of my comfort-zone and made me discover my potential. The highly motivated professors have been the highlight of my college experience thus far. They pushed me to become the strong leader that they knew I could be. Over the last two years, they taught me how to adapt my acquired knowledge and skills to circumstance and life. CCD provided me with my first college experience and for that, I will always be grateful.
I love this school! I’ve been to 2 others community colleges and none of them were like this one! When I started getting low points the school sent me ans email and my counselor got one as well! She was able to talk to me and try ans understand what I needed in order to succeed in that class! The campus is beyond Beautiful! The people are supper friendly and the professers CARE! and that’s what makes CCD stand out!
Start Your Review of Community College of Denver
What I like about this community college is that it's a great school to start your post education because the classes here are good and you will be able to save money by attending the first two years here and then transfer to a four year university.
Frist of all, this is my first year in Community college of Denver. Why I choose Community college of Denver? This college is the best college for me to start of with because there are many subject that I still have to take as a basic classes. There are many peoples who are willing to help me with my needs. I felt comfortable walking around the campus and I felt safe. There are police around the campus when ever we need them. Most of my professors are nice and claver.
Go into community college of Denver, I don't have to worry about paying for my tuition. I had enough finical aid to pay for all my classes.
So far, the classes are informative and the professors are great. The campus is clean and safe. Since it is on campus with three other colleges, it makes you feel like you are all connected. They provide passes for the lightrail and it's very helpful