Community College of Denver Reviews

I just began my first semester with CCD, but so far it seems ok. I get the impression the staff works hard, which is important to me. Everyone is just a bit more patient when they know an individual is doing their best. I like the fact that both the light rail, and parking lot are close to the building. And if need be there is a shuttle that will take you to the car. I get the feeling they have anticipated most of the pitfalls a new student can encounter. It takes a special person to figure out how to hold your hand while allowing you to hold on to your dignity.
The campus is beautiful and located right near downtown. I have overall had a good experience with professors and classmates. There are a lot of conveniently located food places, as a vegetarian I don't have much trouble finding food which is very nice. The campus has a lot of resources and events throughout the semester.
Community College of Denver is very diverse. As a Mexican American it feels really comfortable to be in an environment with many different ethnicities, races and religions.
Start Your Review of Community College of Denver
Really enjoyable school! They help keep you on track to fulfill your ultimate goal! Really nice and friendly people (students and staff). Discussions in classes can get hard at times but everyone seems to be able to respect one another, the overall hardness of the class really depends on your participation and attendance.
Ccd is very diverse the academics aren’t that bad and they give help if needed. Ccd is a caring community and everyone is kind to one and other . I think going to ccd is a great opportunity for people who can’t afford university.
CCD counselors, teachers, and even students go above and beyond to help you in any way possible to meet your goals.
I really enjoyed going here. They worjed with a schedule I needed and I didn't feel less important for being part time. Had to take a break a couple times for personal readons and I was able to pick up were I left off.
I really like the community college of Denver, although it is a tad overpriced. I am always worried about paying my tuition and they don’t seem to comply with my situation. I consider myself a very valuable student to the school and i don’t feel like i am being valued for it.
I had a very good experience at Community College of Denver. My experience in college not only prepared me for my career, but it also prepared me for life outside of my career. I gained skills that cannot be taught. through interactions with fellow students, professor, internship supervisors, and co workers, as well as other college staff.
I've been very pleased thus far with my experience with the Community College of Denver. I have been able to utilize several of their resources from financial aide counselors to academic counselors. Additionally, I have found the degree specific information sessions to be very helpful in showing me what kind of career I want to pursue.
Community College of Denver has been a good experience, a lot of resources to help you succeed, good teachers, easy to navigate online support, scholarship and financial aid opportunities. Lots of campus events. The online classes are more expensive which is disappointing and a little bit more interaction in online classes would also be helpful. I would also like there to be a wider range of textbooks available for rent.
Coming from a school with bad academics. I can really say that CCD has improved my critical thinking and creativity. The professors are pretty great! Except for about two who had no clue what they were doing. The only reason I’m rating it a 3 is because a couple semesters ago, their was an error in the system that dropped me from the required classes I was going to take.
So far, I have had an incredible experience at CCD! The classes are wonderful and really teach me something, the instructors all have been kind and helpful, and the campus is awesome! I would definitely recommend this college.
Community college of Denver is very good college.this school is very diverse I enjoy being able to get a glimpse of different palaces around the world during classes discussions.Everyone is no nice &welcoming.they have completely updated their campus $for the better .i had taken CIS teachers are so helpful everyone is always willing to help from the financial aid ,advisor to guid you for the right part .so I recommend who ever wants to start your college please go in this school 😀
I love the diversity of the campus and the beauty of the buildings. I am a non-traditional student and I love it that I'm not the only person like me there.
I love it because there are great teachers , flexible hours, campus is a nice area, daycare, many sports actives.
Faculty is very good, you are getting what you are paying for, recommend for everyone to go! Has a lot of diverse in the community and different culture, and people are very nice their at the school!
Start Your Review of Community College of Denver
I love the environment and teachers. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The student advisors do a great job with helping students chose their classes.
It's a great college to go to. The campus is shared by two other colleges so the area can get pretty crowded but not as much as it should be. The staff is very helpful in showing you what you need to do to apply, register for classes, and answer any questions that may arise. The instructors are very lively and helpful while also taking their job very seriously.
Since the school is located downtown, there is much to see, do, and eat during off times from school. The school helps with this by giving you a transit pass. The only issue is the price of the food at the campus. Even fast food places in the area do not have a dollar menu.
what I enjoy about the community college of denver is that the professors are there when you need them, and the students are diverse and respect each other to every extent. the classes are professional as well as education In every little detail and I'm glad to day thay I can be sort of community for my college years. I believe I will be able to accomplish my goals and be able to graduate with a career waiting for me.