Community College of Denver Reviews

It is a great experience. You can communicate really well with other students and teachers are always there for you. No matter the circumstances they are always there helping you.
My time at the Community College of Denver has influenced and prepared me to transfer to any four-year institution. I have grown and developed immensely in the last two years – as an individual, a leader, and a storyteller. The school’s diverse and encouraging environment continuously challenged me to step out of my comfort-zone and made me discover my potential. The highly motivated professors have been the highlight of my college experience thus far. They pushed me to become the strong leader that they knew I could be. Over the last two years, they taught me how to adapt my acquired knowledge and skills to circumstance and life. CCD provided me with my first college experience and for that, I will always be grateful.
I love this school! I’ve been to 2 others community colleges and none of them were like this one! When I started getting low points the school sent me ans email and my counselor got one as well! She was able to talk to me and try ans understand what I needed in order to succeed in that class! The campus is beyond Beautiful! The people are supper friendly and the professers CARE! and that’s what makes CCD stand out!
Start Your Review of Community College of Denver
What I like about this community college is that it's a great school to start your post education because the classes here are good and you will be able to save money by attending the first two years here and then transfer to a four year university.
Frist of all, this is my first year in Community college of Denver. Why I choose Community college of Denver? This college is the best college for me to start of with because there are many subject that I still have to take as a basic classes. There are many peoples who are willing to help me with my needs. I felt comfortable walking around the campus and I felt safe. There are police around the campus when ever we need them. Most of my professors are nice and claver.
Go into community college of Denver, I don't have to worry about paying for my tuition. I had enough finical aid to pay for all my classes.
So far, the classes are informative and the professors are great. The campus is clean and safe. Since it is on campus with three other colleges, it makes you feel like you are all connected. They provide passes for the lightrail and it's very helpful
I just began my first semester with CCD, but so far it seems ok. I get the impression the staff works hard, which is important to me. Everyone is just a bit more patient when they know an individual is doing their best. I like the fact that both the light rail, and parking lot are close to the building. And if need be there is a shuttle that will take you to the car. I get the feeling they have anticipated most of the pitfalls a new student can encounter. It takes a special person to figure out how to hold your hand while allowing you to hold on to your dignity.
The campus is beautiful and located right near downtown. I have overall had a good experience with professors and classmates. There are a lot of conveniently located food places, as a vegetarian I don't have much trouble finding food which is very nice. The campus has a lot of resources and events throughout the semester.
Community College of Denver is very diverse. As a Mexican American it feels really comfortable to be in an environment with many different ethnicities, races and religions.
Really enjoyable school! They help keep you on track to fulfill your ultimate goal! Really nice and friendly people (students and staff). Discussions in classes can get hard at times but everyone seems to be able to respect one another, the overall hardness of the class really depends on your participation and attendance.
Ccd is very diverse the academics aren’t that bad and they give help if needed. Ccd is a caring community and everyone is kind to one and other . I think going to ccd is a great opportunity for people who can’t afford university.
CCD counselors, teachers, and even students go above and beyond to help you in any way possible to meet your goals.
I really enjoyed going here. They worjed with a schedule I needed and I didn't feel less important for being part time. Had to take a break a couple times for personal readons and I was able to pick up were I left off.
I really like the community college of Denver, although it is a tad overpriced. I am always worried about paying my tuition and they don’t seem to comply with my situation. I consider myself a very valuable student to the school and i don’t feel like i am being valued for it.
I had a very good experience at Community College of Denver. My experience in college not only prepared me for my career, but it also prepared me for life outside of my career. I gained skills that cannot be taught. through interactions with fellow students, professor, internship supervisors, and co workers, as well as other college staff.
I've been very pleased thus far with my experience with the Community College of Denver. I have been able to utilize several of their resources from financial aide counselors to academic counselors. Additionally, I have found the degree specific information sessions to be very helpful in showing me what kind of career I want to pursue.
Community College of Denver has been a good experience, a lot of resources to help you succeed, good teachers, easy to navigate online support, scholarship and financial aid opportunities. Lots of campus events. The online classes are more expensive which is disappointing and a little bit more interaction in online classes would also be helpful. I would also like there to be a wider range of textbooks available for rent.
Start Your Review of Community College of Denver
Coming from a school with bad academics. I can really say that CCD has improved my critical thinking and creativity. The professors are pretty great! Except for about two who had no clue what they were doing. The only reason I’m rating it a 3 is because a couple semesters ago, their was an error in the system that dropped me from the required classes I was going to take.
So far, I have had an incredible experience at CCD! The classes are wonderful and really teach me something, the instructors all have been kind and helpful, and the campus is awesome! I would definitely recommend this college.
Community college of Denver is very good college.this school is very diverse I enjoy being able to get a glimpse of different palaces around the world during classes discussions.Everyone is no nice &welcoming.they have completely updated their campus $for the better .i had taken CIS teachers are so helpful everyone is always willing to help from the financial aid ,advisor to guid you for the right part .so I recommend who ever wants to start your college please go in this school 😀