Community College of Beaver County Reviews

Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Community College of Beaver County. The faculty and staff is beyond help and amicable. Everyone has the students best interest at heart. I have always been met with a helpful, positive attitude. The teachers are just absolutely phenomenal. I would recommend this institution to everyone who is looking to get started in their higher education.
The instructors at the Community College of Beaver County are all really nice. The other employees are all incredibly helpful and friendly. The campus is easy to navigate. The only thing I don't exactly like about the campus is I lose phone service towards the back of the campus.
I have attended to the Community College of Beaver County for my freshman and sophomore year of college. The college has been great with any questions I have had and helping me decide what courses I wanted to take. The professors are incredible and always willing to go the extra step to help students.
Start Your Review of Community College of Beaver County
Experiences with Professor were excellent. They really wanted me to do well, and were very helpful. It is a community college so there is not a party scene or housing.
I am a new student this year, returning at age fifty. I am impressed with the online study tools & materials available to study. The staff is very helpful in getting you started from class sign up to financial aid. Perhaps the only thing, maybe for older returning students, is an orientation on how to get full use of online study help.
Very good school. Professors I have had are awesome. Curriculum is money well spent and there is always something to do.
I like the Community College of Beaver County because it is a small school and the teachers are able to get to know you better. It is easier to get one-on-one interaction when there are only 20-25 students in a class vs. 200-300. It is also reasonably priced. They offer payment plans so you can start your classes for the semester even if your bill is not paid off yet. The only issue I have is there is not enough parking offered throughout campus. If you do not show up fairly early then it is a long walk to get where you need to be.
I am a continuing non-traditional student and I have never been at a college or university that has been such preparation for me in my future career. I know when I graduate that I will be well prepared and confident in my time when continuing my training at the FAA academy and further pursuing my career and possibly my education.
The staff and professors are very detail oriented in giving you great advice for your financial wellbeing and your academic career. While I can't speak for all career paths, I can speak of the Early Childhood classes which get very little recognition in preparing students. Professor Lia Hazelwood makes her classes very interactive and entertaining to the point of you being able to enjoy everything Early Childhood related.
It's a pretty great college to go to for your undergrad. Very affordable and the teachers are extremely concerned with the wellbeing of the students. Their aviation program is one of the best in the country despite it being a community college, giving you a lot of bang for your buck.
The classes are fine, some professors are better than others. There’s a wide range in students of all ages from dual enrollment high schoolers to retired older people. For the price of the classes compared to other institutions, it really is a great deal. This is a good place to start your education to transfer to a 4 year university in the future. Many degree programs have a smooth transition into those other institutions due to established partnerships between the schools. Transfer students go in to the other universities as juniors. Overall, I think this is a wise choice to save money and still get an education.
Great place to go if you don't quite know what you want to do, or to save some money. Schedule is really flexible. I've only had classes on Monday and Wednesday for the past 3 semesters, which allowed me to work more and have more time to do homework. Campus is easy to get around due to its small size. Free parking is nice.
My experience at this school has been a great one! All of the professors and staff are professional and CARE! I honestly can not think of a single negative thing to say about this school. It is affordable and great quality. Oh, and the food is great!
Basically the whole campus is a great experience, the faculty members, the classes all play a role in making my experience great.
Staff is very helpful and registration was a breeze! The campus is well kept and in a quiet location. Every professor I have had has been gracious when I needed an extension and the tutor center is a great place as well! It is easy to apply for financial aid and process loans. Every time I have called with an issue, it gets taken care of immediately.
Excellent professors. One of the professors in the visual communications department helped me prepare to transfer to another institution; she helped me research colleges and organize my digital art portfolio. CCBC also offers a variety of sports including volleyball, softball, basketball, and cheer-leading.
Community College of Beaver County is a great school. I attended a 4 year university previously and my experience with CCBC is much better. The professors are actually there to teach you and don't want to see you fail.
Start Your Review of Community College of Beaver County
This is a great job market to get into any jobs as instructors to build up hours to be able to go to Regional or big Airlines and with only 250 hours you can start working commercially for small Airlines cargo or other paid piloting services
With the growing industry of Aviation the pilot shortage and the great training this school can offer many prospects and a great life and Great Hopes and a growing job industry to the pilots air traffic controllers and Aerospace managers coming out from these programs
They are small to moderate sized classes the professors are very clear about what they teach and very passionate and you can ask them any question they are there to help