Community College of Aurora Reviews

The teachers and students alike are ver friendly. You get a great enviornment where you can get to know your instructor and they prioritize their student. The instructors also help their students suceed.
What I liked at CCA was the tutors everyone is so nice and helpful, my math tutor offered help outside of tutoring hours for homework and exam practice. I would like to see more college spirit, and trying to involve students into events more.
Overall the school itself is just average in comparison to other schools. Yet I got to say it's been a pleasant to attend Cca. Might not be the biggest school but for me its alright.
Start Your Review of Community College of Aurora
My previous semester was great. The instructors were willing to help with any trouble I had and made it easy to be successful at school.
Great experience for you first two years of college. It local has a lot of diversity, free tutoring, you have professors who will looks at you writing before you turn it in. Cca has great food.
I like that the camps is easy to get around and that aver one is helpful. When applying for school I felt lost but going in to CCA and see if some one would be able to help me there where right there for me aver step of the way
I like that they are always willing to help students with absolutely anything that they need. It is a diverse campus.
I like the new people I meet, the community, the diversity, and the resources that are there to help students in their academic success. I would like to continue seeing more people grow and prosper as a community and unity.
For first time college students it is a lot to take in. The school still is developing ways to make this process easier and I think it will get easier over time. My 3 star ranking is because you have to work answers out of the staff (financial aid, cashiers). It’s frustrating sometimes because they expect you to know how everything functions.
My experience at CCA has been a good one so far, because I went in with an opened mind not really knowing what to expect. I mostly didn't know what to expect when it came to my personal study habit's and my overall school performance. I used to be someone who was not focused in high school, now that I started college with an open mind and my willingness to learn, I have never been more focused and good at something in my entire life. Was I would like to see change is more student's who start school focused and ready to learn. It is hard to be in class with people who do not take school important, but I will not let that stop me from my education experiences, and will keep a driven mindset.
As a first year undergrad I enjoy being at CCA. I think everyone is very helpful and very nice such ass the staff and students. Advisors will always be there to help you aswell as instructors. CCA resources are useful and good.
The community college of Aurora is a good college for transfer students. It has some classes which good to have before entering the universities for different majors such nursing, science, engineering, social etc. It has low tuition and has some scholarship available. The location is easy to reach and has safety campus.
This school is a great place to further your education, the scheduling works perfect for people who work full-time as well as welcoming people who prefer online. If I could change one thing it would definitely be to expand the science and math departments, but I do understand it is a 2 year institution. Other than that it is a great place to start!
This school offered a great chance for me to finish my Associate's Degree while in high school through concurrent enrollment. Nobody treated me differently because I was a high school student. All of the teachers are friendly and the atmosphere at both campuses is inviting. The courses were challenging but doable if the work was put in. All staff is willing to help everyone with any matter whether it was school related or not. Not to mention the Café has the best French Fries I've ever had. Overall, it was a great experience. I'm really glad I started off my college career at the Community College of Aurora.
I enjoy my classes. The teachers are good at their jobs and the classes are stimulating however, there are not as many technical classes .
CCA is very convenient and is very easy to navigate. They have alot of degree/certificate options and transfer programs.
I love how diverse it is.They give a variety of options, in degrees, certificates, funding options, and even your availability. Its an amazing starter option for anyone looking to start school, but are on a budget and still need to get an education.
Start Your Review of Community College of Aurora
It is a good school. I really like COSGC/NASA program for engineers here. Being a student who is trying to get associates degree and transfer to 4 year school I participated lots of different events. One of them is rocket launch.
So far, Community College of Aurora has been easy to work with. Signing up for classes wasn't difficult and whenever I've needed help whether it be Financial Aid or with my academic advisor I've always gotten it.
I recently graduated from CCA this May and I enjoyed my time there. I also worked on campus as a work study student. The faculty and staff were so amazing and supportive of everyone. CCA is very diverse and accepting of everyone and I loved it there.