Community College of Aurora Reviews

My time at the Aurora Community College was pleasant. I am a part-time student, and a full time worker. The campus offered a wide variety of classes, applicable to all types of careers, including paramedics. I really appreciated the campus's efficiency in alerting students of closures due to weather, holidays, etc., saving me the trip to campus. The staff, especially the counselors, were all very knowledgable in their respective positions, from assisting in the required classes to advance, to the professors, whom all had experience (and in many cases, degrees) in their fields, allowing full comprehension. I also appreciated the tutors and help available, via reservations, to aid in assignment understanding and completion. If there were one thing I would critique, it would be the inability to reach anyone via the telephone. I would strongly recommend showing up, in-person, to get help.
I really liked the teachers; they're always willing to help with anything you're having trouble with.
I really love studying here because everyone is willing to help you and they take their time and effort to build each other up. I like the environment, the community and the instructor this school has. I also enjoy studying with my fellow classmates. Everyone is here is so, so friendly and I am sure you will have an amazing experience as you move on the a university. I am glad that I had the chance to study here and I think I've learned so much more here.
Start Your Review of Community College of Aurora
I think what makes this college great are the students. We are willing to help each other and advance in our education as a whole. What would be a great change would be to see the staff more educated. There is a difference in help available between both campuses and having to depend on one campus more than the other can be difficult due to the distance in campuses.
Community College of Aurora is a diverse campus. There is always someone there to help in whatever you need , such as financial aid, student services, etc. Community college of Aurora does its best to make a student feel comfortable and safe. What I enjoy about this school is that it can be very flexible for students that work, there's day and night classes that are provided to fulltime, part time , or even online students.
The teachers and students alike are ver friendly. You get a great enviornment where you can get to know your instructor and they prioritize their student. The instructors also help their students suceed.
What I liked at CCA was the tutors everyone is so nice and helpful, my math tutor offered help outside of tutoring hours for homework and exam practice. I would like to see more college spirit, and trying to involve students into events more.
Overall the school itself is just average in comparison to other schools. Yet I got to say it's been a pleasant to attend Cca. Might not be the biggest school but for me its alright.
My previous semester was great. The instructors were willing to help with any trouble I had and made it easy to be successful at school.
Great experience for you first two years of college. It local has a lot of diversity, free tutoring, you have professors who will looks at you writing before you turn it in. Cca has great food.
I like that the camps is easy to get around and that aver one is helpful. When applying for school I felt lost but going in to CCA and see if some one would be able to help me there where right there for me aver step of the way
I like that they are always willing to help students with absolutely anything that they need. It is a diverse campus.
I like the new people I meet, the community, the diversity, and the resources that are there to help students in their academic success. I would like to continue seeing more people grow and prosper as a community and unity.
For first time college students it is a lot to take in. The school still is developing ways to make this process easier and I think it will get easier over time. My 3 star ranking is because you have to work answers out of the staff (financial aid, cashiers). It’s frustrating sometimes because they expect you to know how everything functions.
My experience at CCA has been a good one so far, because I went in with an opened mind not really knowing what to expect. I mostly didn't know what to expect when it came to my personal study habit's and my overall school performance. I used to be someone who was not focused in high school, now that I started college with an open mind and my willingness to learn, I have never been more focused and good at something in my entire life. Was I would like to see change is more student's who start school focused and ready to learn. It is hard to be in class with people who do not take school important, but I will not let that stop me from my education experiences, and will keep a driven mindset.
As a first year undergrad I enjoy being at CCA. I think everyone is very helpful and very nice such ass the staff and students. Advisors will always be there to help you aswell as instructors. CCA resources are useful and good.
The community college of Aurora is a good college for transfer students. It has some classes which good to have before entering the universities for different majors such nursing, science, engineering, social etc. It has low tuition and has some scholarship available. The location is easy to reach and has safety campus.
Start Your Review of Community College of Aurora
This school is a great place to further your education, the scheduling works perfect for people who work full-time as well as welcoming people who prefer online. If I could change one thing it would definitely be to expand the science and math departments, but I do understand it is a 2 year institution. Other than that it is a great place to start!
This school offered a great chance for me to finish my Associate's Degree while in high school through concurrent enrollment. Nobody treated me differently because I was a high school student. All of the teachers are friendly and the atmosphere at both campuses is inviting. The courses were challenging but doable if the work was put in. All staff is willing to help everyone with any matter whether it was school related or not. Not to mention the Café has the best French Fries I've ever had. Overall, it was a great experience. I'm really glad I started off my college career at the Community College of Aurora.
I enjoy my classes. The teachers are good at their jobs and the classes are stimulating however, there are not as many technical classes .