Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service
- C+Dallas Institute of Funeral Service
- 2 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 13 reviews
- C+American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 22 reviews
- NGCollege of Biblical Studies - Houston
- 4 Year
- Houston, TX
- 14 reviews
- C+Gupton Jones College of Funeral Service
- 2 Year
- Decatur, GA
- 25 reviews
Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service Reviews
Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service has the most outstanding, and easy to work with staff and faculty. Setting the standards high, Commonwealth strives for the success of the students, as well as the preservation and future-security of the Funeral Industry.
There is NO typical student for a funeral service and embalming institute like ours, and that's what is so great about it! Everyone is so different, from their backgrounds to ages to career goals, everyone here makes quite the quirky family. Yes, family! With small intimate classes that you experience throughout your entire enrollment, you get to really know who you are sharing classes with. This is also an ideal setup for networking! Because we are so diverse and going into this type of service industry, there is a great deal of tolerance and light-heartedness throughout the student body.
Not the most aesthetically appealing space, but definitely study-friendly. We are a very small school that specializes in funeral directing and embalming and it shows very well in our embalming lab and restorative arts space. We also house a national funeral museum! However some of the technology could be updated a bit.