Columbus Technical College Reviews

I'm currently enrolled at this institution. Although my experience has only been a short period of time, I think very highly of this school. The professors I have been assigned to were terrific. You could that they were passionate about the subject matter that they taught. The administrative staff is excellent, they honestly care about the success of the students enrolled and future prospects considering enrollment.
The process was pretty simple
Some classes have been more stressful than others
Review Columbus Technical College
It was a very simple and timely proccess
My academic advisor was able to schedule classes around my part time job which was great.
Online courses are very user friendly.
Professors are a very reliable source for information and help. The courses are straight forward.
It's a great institution whose goal is to prepare you for the workforce.
Most of the classes are reminiscent to high school classes; especially the technical courses. If you've taken career tech in high school you should be fine.
Columbus Tech is a really good school. I have just completed my 1st semester, and so far I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The instructors are helpful and very reliable. One thing that can take some time is learning to navigate the campus; more specifically Patrick Hall. That building is like a maze. The classes are easy if you prioritize. The school is very affordable, and I believe it is great for first time students and for those that are returning back to school after years. I don't really have anything negative to say, except some of the students there don't really take their education seriously. This does not apply to the older students or the ones who are serious about learning. Sometimes this could pose as a problem, especially when it comes down to giving others their basic respect.
Classes weren't to bad you just need to sign up early if you want the right times that are convenient for you. If not then it wont become so convenient for you.
I did not have an online class at this school
I am not to sure on that
I've only taken one class here, though my experience was alright the Ta was better teaching and explaining than the professor. Not only that but both of them strived us to pass the class and i came out with a 4.0.
I enjoyed how the TA took his time in explaining everything to me in tutoring sessions, I choose this school again because it has the program i need but i also heard their health department is really good. so im excited to start the program hopefully next year.
Courses are very flexible manly because in my field of study, we independently work unless having group discussions.
In my field, there is an one hundred percent placement rate. Meaning they will help me find a job.
Review Columbus Technical College
This degree is very valuable. It will be the first step and the biggest toward me possessing not just one business of my own, but multiple. I will be extremely sufficient to my own companies. Most expensive services, such as appliance repairs for a laundry vacility, will not be a problem because I will tend to the repairs personally in addition to operating an appliance service company.
The field I am in is very small. There are a lot of hands on learning, group discussions, and teacher assistance when necessary. Classes are much more flexible than other majors due to the small classes.
My concentration are major appliances. It's a great field because work will never be slow. Microwaves, dish washers, laundry appliances, kitchen appliances, heaters, etc. Will always need to be repaired or installed. This will also be a great opportunity for me to start my own business such as an appliance repair technician company or a laundry store after getting some experience.