Columbus State University Reviews

1,277 reviews
Most of the professors are super cool and love to help you with your grades! There are many campus events that involve everyone!
The campus is very safe. The parking monitors over do it a little. You don't feel out of place no matter your age!
CSU has been full of great opportunities that I have had the chance to take a part in and I've only been here a year so far! The campus only continues to grow and improve and all of the faculty and staff have been more than willing to help me get to where I need to be. Just like any school, as long as you stay on top of your work, it'll have some of the best times of your life! Can't wait for next year!
Start Your Review of Columbus State University
Columbus State University is a great school. They have an amazing music program that people from all over the world come to study and perform. They offer many study abroad opportunities, and it is relatively affordable compared to other universities.
My experience at Columbus State University was very good no complaints. I liked that Columbus State wasn't really that much of a party school it gave me a good opportunity to get what I came there for. Columbus State also have very good professors that don't mind helping if you ask. They have good food good personalities everywhere as well as lots of smiles.
The reason why I chose this school wasn't for the community of the school. It was simply because they have a great education major program in a medium size school setting. I have had some amazing professors and not so amazing professors so far but that comes with every school. There is a lot on campus for you to get involved in, and if you don't see a community that interests you, you can make one. Overall CSU wants you to feel apart of a community and that's the feel you get from it.
Columbus State is very accommodating and they provide many ways to get involved on campus. The campus is relatively small but provides an array of classes and programs to get involved in. The professors are great and do an excellent job of relaying the information to you. The food choices are great, in each building there is a quick and nutritious snack shop, not to mention there is a subway and a chick-fil-a in the main building on campus.
Columbus State University is a diverse campus with things to do for every individual. Athletics, clubs, and academics are extremely important at CSU; however, if I were to change one factor about campus, I would offer more parking for students and teachers because space is extremely limited due to the high enrollment of students and small campus space.
This is a really good academic schoool. They are some nice and helpful people. The staff and administrators their are not only their to do their job but also there to help to succeed in life.
If you are thinking about furthering or continuing your education Columbus State University is a great university to do so. You should make CSU your top choice because the staff there is very helpful. My brother transfer from Tennessee and they welcomed him with helping hands and care just like any family would.The campus is nice and there are many organize for you to get involved on campus. So why wouldn't want to make CSU your top choice?
I like how the school is very diverse. The professors are very nice and professional. Also I like the indoor swimming pool.
The reason I chose Columbus State University is for their art program. I am currently a studio art major and I toured the Riverpark Campus about 4 months ago. I absolutely fell in love with it. I loved the atmosphere, the friendly people, and the dedication that has been put forth into making a successful fine arts department for students. There is really nothing bad you can say about this school, but if I had to change one thing I guess I would say it would be convenient for students if more classes were offered on the Riverpark Campus so students do not have to drive to the main campus to take classes.
Just like anywhere else you go, the experience you have at Columbus State is what you make it. There are a variety of programs and clubs one can participate in that caters to their passions and/or hobbies.
I think CSU is a good school, the faculty and staff care about what they do and want to see you graduate.
Great atmosphere! Awesome professors and a very diverse campus. You can't stay ignorant when going to a college like this.
Love the atmosphere. Professors are worth it i can say. I enjoy it here and glad to be in college here at csu.
Start Your Review of Columbus State University
Columbus State University's faculty and staff are very helpful. They are straightforward and tell you exactly what it is that you need to know. The campus is nice and clean. The professors care about their students and want to see them succeed.
It's a really beautiful campus to live on. Since there is a campus downtown and in the center of Columbus, you get a large variety of things to do without having to drive yourself anywhere as well. So far, I have only had good professors who really want you to learn and not just lecture on and on. They're also big on allowing a life outside of school with friends and doing things at all the events they have. There normally isn't ever a time where there isn't something interesting or fun to do on either campus, you just have to look for it sometimes. Downtown has more things to do, but you also need a few bucks for most of it, but it can still be just as nice to just walk around with all of the different areas so close by. The arts is one of the coolest parts of the campus since there is always either a concert, theatre show, or art gallery that you can go see, too! Overall it's a great campus with the average amount of great people as any other place.
Columbus State University is not a top school but it is still a very good school to focus on academics, meet new people from different areas of Georgia, and to get involved into any extracurricular activities. The things that CSU need to change is having good summer classes to take online for students and to make the campus a whole lot better and a little bigger but just not too big.