- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
Columbus is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta, Georgia. Home to fortune 500 company Aflac, Inc., and the birthplace of the original Coca-Cola and RC Cola, you can take in outdoor concerts, cafes, great shopping, and the beautiful RiverWalk with untouched natural surroundings all downtown near the world’s longest urban whitewater course: a 2.5-mile stretch along the Chattahoochee River.
Your educational excellence is at the center of all that we do. The university provides a creative, deeply personal, and relevant college experience for students interested in realizing their full potential. We go far beyond the classroom with programs you will find challenging and engaging, such as internships with local Fortune 500 companies, undergraduate and graduate level research, Honors College, and study abroad. CSU features a diverse community of students from many different states, countries, and cultural backgrounds. Here you can be challenged by your peers to try on new ideas.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.89 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.101 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.100 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.125 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.141 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.58 responses