Columbus College of Art & Design Reviews

I am only a freshman at CCAD but I really enjoy it so far. The campus and community are great. The classes are fun and the professors are encouraging and helpful. It's great to be surrounded by creative people all of the time.
CCAD is an amazing school. Everybody there is so friendly and really cares about you. Couldn’t have asked for a better school to go to.
Pretty cool loco school. Only bad thing, the school doesn't always think about the commuters. Always look to make the students better. They give out treats during finals week. The logo is a stove burner of ccad. The advertiser are some what cool.
Start Your Review of Columbus College of Art & Design
I love that it is so diverse. They have so many great classes to take. I dont feel judged and the staff are very passionate and caring!
Challenges and pushes students in unique ways in the center of a city with a growing and thriving art community.
I like the exposure to the wide variety of art concepts, ideas, and students. It is good to work with and get ideas from a range of students and teachers who are as passionate about art as I am. This gives the opportunity to improve and expand my knowledge.
CCAD has been a place where opportunities to gain experience as well as knowledge abound. Located in the downtown area allows one to experience not only big city life but also affords one to experience different cultures., as there is a diverse student body. There is something for everyone at CCAD
The teachers and professors work in the fields they teach, so we as students are able to get a better insight and learn more from them, because they practice what they teach.
My experience here so far is great, most teachers do a great job at teaching the students. It was easy to meet new people because everyone is very accepting.
I am a sophomore transfer student at CCAD, and coming to this school has been one of the best decisions I have made. I have learned so much in my first semester. I love my classes, there are tons of on-campus resources, and everyone that works for the school has been helpful in my short time here. It was easy for me to make friends with and connect to people that are so much like me.
I love this school, my teachers are great and the head of my major is awesome. always trying to make sure things are going well and that we are getting a good education.
I really like Columbus College of Art & Design. The people are very friendly, the professors are extremely helpful and teach you without being pushy, and you're encouraged to pursue creative freedom. Almost all of the projects explore things that I haven't yet learned about, and that's exciting because then I can really get into it. Hanging out on campus can get a little dull, but the surrounding area is certainly full of fun things to do. I've only been attending this school for less than a year, and I'm already learning so much about my major, and really delving into the design world, and I feel like you wouldn't get the same experience as here at any other college. I am also currently involved with the Animation Student Collective, which always has fun, major-related activities for us to do, and it's great!
Very good curriculum for Fashion Design, resulting in a well rounded education in the field. Students are presented with numerous opportunities for employment and internships.
I love my school, I am currently enrolled and appreciate the fact that the classes are small. It allows for more one on one time with the teachers. Most teachers that I have encountered are great, patient, and understanding. Especially in the Interior Design field. There are a lot of on campus activities to get people more involved, one thing I really appreciate is that my school ID is also my bus pass, it saves me a lot of money during the school year, so if you commute by bus it is a good thing to have. Campus food is pretty good, their lunch, dinners, and special meals change daily. There are other places for food close by for when you need a change of food. Lastly, the campus is small so no one can get lost which I liked.
There really isn't a drug scene that I've seen. They do take it seriously about drugs, alcohol, etc.
The professors there are great. They interact with the students very much. They encourage students to do their best, give them advices, and have some small conversation to get them going.
The career prospect in this school is high. I've heard from professors and students that some of their friends or students landed a job in companies that we know. The school has visitors from different jobs/internships for students to apply. So, students definitely have a chance to get the job or internship. There is many alumni within the college. They provide events and information to special guest visiting.
Start Your Review of Columbus College of Art & Design
They provide an online course that tells us about our personal safety, security, and others.
There are about two building within the campus. The Schotts building is the oldest building within the college. I have my fair share in the place. There isn't much room, but it's enough to bring whatever necessary stuff you need. Plus, you get close to your roommate, getting to know them, and the students in the building are friendly so you'll get along great. Design Studio Building or DSA is very spacious. So, there is a lot of room to store many belonging. But I heard that not a lot of students interact with each other since they have their own space.
The staff and student body are very friendly. The staff make you feel at home and do help you the best they can if there is any problem need working. The students are friendly and do give you advice to help you out the college years.