Columbia Southern University Reviews

My husband asked me to go back to school and finish my degree. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to keep up with the workload and work full time but after the first few semesters I was able to set my priorities and complete my Bachelors degree. The school has a great deal of flexibility.
I like that Columbia Southern University is a fully accredited online university with extremely flexible plans.
Columbia Southern has been great the admissions application process is very easy the admissions and advisors were with you every step of the way making sure you have everything you need. Financial aid was extremely easy to sign up for. The professors are highly qualified and highly intelligent and always available and willing to help. Overall it's been a great experience.
Start Your Review of Columbia Southern University
I have absolutely no complaints about Columbia Southern University (CSU) whatsoever. The staff throughout CSU are quite helpful, curtious, and insightful. CSU curriculum is totally awesome. The degree programs are Nationally Accredited and entails the information that their graduates need to succeed in their profession and area of study
It been a great with my bachelor and working on my masters very easy to get help and the professor ante more the. Selling to help
I love Columbia Southern University. I came to CSU my sophomore year and what a welcomed change I experienced from a very disorganized freshman year at another college. I've attended CSU for four years now and they have always been very organized with not only my academics, but my financial aid , as well. My professors have all been approachable and helpful. CSU has been a very positive, rewarding experience. I would choose them again in a heartbeat and I recommend CSU to ANYONE of ANY age wanting to further their education! (Did I mention, I just turned 50? You're never too old to go back to school!)
The Staff has been extremely helpful and understanding of the life of a student that is also a full time employee. My Professor is extremely knowledgeable in his field and structured his class in such a way that you can't help but learn and enjoy the process. This is the best experience I have ever had with an online class and look forward to the next. They also don't have differential tuition for in or out of state students and it's less expensive than my local community college.
I like the online class sessions and the fact that I can access them 24 hours a day 7 days a week. As a full time employee, returning to college at the age of 61, the convenience of online classes cannot be understated.
The staff is very accommodating and helpful in assisting you to successfully complete your degree. I’ve been able to learn a great deal from the courses that are offered and I know that they will be useful throughout my professional career.
Just starting, but have friends who have graduated from here. Nothing but good things to say. I plan on following a similar career path after graduation, and have seen first hand how this college translates to success. Looking forward to attending and graduating.
My experience with Columbia southern university was a good one. I gained a lot of knowledge in the healthcare field and I also gained knowledge in other areas of the work field as well. In my opinion their is nothing to change about the university.
I attended Columbia Southern University and obtained my Associates Degree in Business. I am almost done on completing my Bachelors degree. I enjoyed commencement very much since many online schools do not participate in commencement. I love this school.
When I applied with the school a rep called me the very next day. She was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the school and it's programs and what best would fit me and my lifestyle. I am enrolling for their fall semester starting in October 2018 and I can't wait to get started!
Affordable courses and great academic selection. The online courses are well organized and challenging. Overall great value and quality education with excellent and helpful faculty and student advisors.
I love that this school helps the veterans that our trying to finish school and help with your education.
Academics are good. Professors were great in communicating with me. Academic advisors were great with providing necessary and helpful information. Wish it were regionally accredited instead of nationally.
Columbia Southern University is a completely on-line University. I have learned alot at my own pace at this school. That is the one great thing is you can do all of your studies at home. That can also be the most difficult thing is you have to be very self motivated.
Start Your Review of Columbia Southern University
I am 15 hours from obtaining my bachelor's degree. CSU staff has been amazing the last four years! Anytime I have had to reach out to any department, I am treated so well. The professors are available and I never feel like I am left alone without assistance. The tuition is very reasonable and after graduation, I will be re-enrolling and working towards my master's in marketing.
I have been extremely satisfied with my time at CSU. I love that they provide the textbooks you need, and the lifepace learning is extremely flexible. I have learned a lot and the tuition is more affordable than other schools.
All around the faculty and staff at Columbia Southern University are amazing. They will help you with anything you need in the blink of an eye. They are fast, reliable, and helpful at all your needs to succeed and become a college graduate.