Columbia International University Reviews

I am an incoming freshman for this school and have visited the campus many times. Everyone from the staff to the students, are super open and friendly.
The community at CIU is incredible! The faculty cares so much about every student, regardless of any differences they may have. Student involvement is high and there is much fun to be had! This is one of the few colleges that I know of where your professors invite you for dinner and you have their personal cell phone numbers. Their care and compassion for every student is incredible.
The facilities are being updated, thanks to our new CIU President. The campus is beautiful and somewhat secluded from the city, with many walking trails all around the campus. Beautiful view, as well!
I have a lot of disabilities that make attending school a challenge. I need seve accommodations and require flexible teachers who will work with me when things happen I expectedly. CIU has gone above and beyond my expectations with this and has even brought in a vocational rehabilitation specialist to campus to farther help students with disability's succeed. The professors at CIU all have a desire to teach and a passion for it! They aren't there for money or personal fulfillment; they are there to teach you and help you succeed and will go far beyond the requirements of a teacher.
Start Your Review of Columbia International University
I just visited and I plan on attending this fall. The campus is super small and community driven, everyone is super friendly and helpful.
Had extremely terrible experience with CIU. Everyone turned their back on me when support was needed most. Was treated as a complete outcast. Should be expected from a legalistic school led by Pharisees.
CIU is a small Christian school with a real family atmosphere. You get to know fellow college students and your college professors. I feel like I’m learning a lot, growing in my face, and making relationships that will last a lifetime
The teachers are incredibly nice group of people. They really want to help you and just be their for you when ever you need them. Truly everyone, ranging from students to faculty, has a smile on their faces and want to help you in anyway. Classes are hard but you will learn a lot from them, and their is always something going on, you will never be bored. I honestly recommend this college for anyone looking for a great education and a great place to grow with your walk with the Lord.
I really like the fact that this college teaches every subject from a biblical worldview. I just wish that the school taught more applicable things that can help build a person for everyday life
I have attended CIU for 3 years now and am entering into my fourth and final year this fall. I have greatly enjoyed the community and and many experiences I have had. the school is beautiful and the staff are friendly and very encouraging. They truly care about your development and growth. The campus is small, but it has plenty to do, and the surrounding area has plenty of hangout possibilities. The school has definitely helped me grow and develop many different skills and has better prepared me for the working world.
The best aspect of Columbia International University (CIU) is the professors that work there. They have an incredible amount of knowledge in their fields making for an exceptional opportunity to learn. The most difficult aspects of CIU is simply paying to study there, and the size. Due to its small student base, CIU has a community that seems to pull its students into a bubble which hinders them from reaching out to the community beyond CIU.
Columbia International College has changed my life. My desire is to have a better understanding of the Bible, and Columbia International is fulfilling that dream. The campus is very warm and inviting. The instructors are very knowledgeable of their subject area and expects nothing less than the best from all students. I would highly recommend this school to any student who is seriously considering a degree in Religious Studies.
I loved this university. It's so Christ focussed but it also has great education. The professors really care for you Ben outside of the classroom and your school work.
Colombia International University has provided a positive outlook on what people following Christ should look like. The teachers and students show true joy in Christ and discuss Christ daily. CIU prays together daily and comes together every month to have prayer day which helps students grow in Christ. CIU is a great school for Bible believing Christians.
I'm not big into sports so I'm not the best person to ask.
I am having a blast but a bit stressed out about financial help.
After only one year at this school, I was adequately taught and matured. The atmosphere at this campus is welcoming for the most part.
CIU is a very safe and healthy school to attend for anybody.
Start Your Review of Columbia International University
Prospects for jobs and internships are excellent. Alumni are all over the world, yet very related.
The courses are fun and very interesting, and the professors are phenomenal and caring.
As far as community dorms go, I have yet to see a school with better and more customizable dorm rooms.