Columbia International University Reviews

As a first year freshman, I really enjoyed going to Columbia International University because as a strong advocate and follower of Jesus Christ, I fit right in to the environment. I currently play basketball for my school, and I love all my teammates and we have an unbreakable bond.
I have just applied to this school but the president of the University personally invited me to apply, waved the fee & gave me a $500 scholarship.
My first year of college was both challenging and a fun experience at the same time. I have learned how to balance my work and life with having better self discipline while living on campus. CIU is bible college and I understand that but if I could change a few things I think it would be to allow students who's major isn't bible related, not be required to take bible courses. I would also like to see a better lunch menu with more fresh food instead of food that is frozen and re used all year.
Start Your Review of Columbia International University
Columbia International University is an excellent school, CIU is the place for you if you're looking to build your relationship with God, everyone is like family. all your teachers know you by your name, When i went to visit it so welcoming it was like they all have met me before CIU is the place me and it should be the place for you too if you are looking for a higher education and building your relationship with the Lord
I have thoroughly enjoyed studying at Columbia International University as I am surrounded by like minded individuals. The professors and staff make being so far from home feel as though I was there. They are very intentional in getting to know you on a personal level. The education is also tremendous as I am challenged in my classes to do further than I would think I am capable of doing.
I am an incoming freshman for this school and have visited the campus many times. Everyone from the staff to the students, are super open and friendly.
The community at CIU is incredible! The faculty cares so much about every student, regardless of any differences they may have. Student involvement is high and there is much fun to be had! This is one of the few colleges that I know of where your professors invite you for dinner and you have their personal cell phone numbers. Their care and compassion for every student is incredible.
The facilities are being updated, thanks to our new CIU President. The campus is beautiful and somewhat secluded from the city, with many walking trails all around the campus. Beautiful view, as well!
I have a lot of disabilities that make attending school a challenge. I need seve accommodations and require flexible teachers who will work with me when things happen I expectedly. CIU has gone above and beyond my expectations with this and has even brought in a vocational rehabilitation specialist to campus to farther help students with disability's succeed. The professors at CIU all have a desire to teach and a passion for it! They aren't there for money or personal fulfillment; they are there to teach you and help you succeed and will go far beyond the requirements of a teacher.
I just visited and I plan on attending this fall. The campus is super small and community driven, everyone is super friendly and helpful.
Had extremely terrible experience with CIU. Everyone turned their back on me when support was needed most. Was treated as a complete outcast. Should be expected from a legalistic school led by Pharisees.
CIU is a small Christian school with a real family atmosphere. You get to know fellow college students and your college professors. I feel like I’m learning a lot, growing in my face, and making relationships that will last a lifetime
The teachers are incredibly nice group of people. They really want to help you and just be their for you when ever you need them. Truly everyone, ranging from students to faculty, has a smile on their faces and want to help you in anyway. Classes are hard but you will learn a lot from them, and their is always something going on, you will never be bored. I honestly recommend this college for anyone looking for a great education and a great place to grow with your walk with the Lord.
I really like the fact that this college teaches every subject from a biblical worldview. I just wish that the school taught more applicable things that can help build a person for everyday life
I have attended CIU for 3 years now and am entering into my fourth and final year this fall. I have greatly enjoyed the community and and many experiences I have had. the school is beautiful and the staff are friendly and very encouraging. They truly care about your development and growth. The campus is small, but it has plenty to do, and the surrounding area has plenty of hangout possibilities. The school has definitely helped me grow and develop many different skills and has better prepared me for the working world.
The best aspect of Columbia International University (CIU) is the professors that work there. They have an incredible amount of knowledge in their fields making for an exceptional opportunity to learn. The most difficult aspects of CIU is simply paying to study there, and the size. Due to its small student base, CIU has a community that seems to pull its students into a bubble which hinders them from reaching out to the community beyond CIU.
Columbia International College has changed my life. My desire is to have a better understanding of the Bible, and Columbia International is fulfilling that dream. The campus is very warm and inviting. The instructors are very knowledgeable of their subject area and expects nothing less than the best from all students. I would highly recommend this school to any student who is seriously considering a degree in Religious Studies.
I loved this university. It's so Christ focussed but it also has great education. The professors really care for you Ben outside of the classroom and your school work.
Start Your Review of Columbia International University
Colombia International University has provided a positive outlook on what people following Christ should look like. The teachers and students show true joy in Christ and discuss Christ daily. CIU prays together daily and comes together every month to have prayer day which helps students grow in Christ. CIU is a great school for Bible believing Christians.
I'm not big into sports so I'm not the best person to ask.
I am having a blast but a bit stressed out about financial help.