Columbia International University Reviews

really great school with amazing teachers and students! the teachers are very involved in their students life and are willing to ge the extra mile just so that the students can understand what they are teaching and feel comfortable around them.
I love the atmosphere at Columbia International University. Faculty and staff are very hospitable, pleasant and friendly. The spiritual aspect increases the inviting presence of the school.
Everyone is so nice and they just welcome you with a big smile. You can tell just be being there a few minutes you feel like your home. Is a Christian University and you can see that God is working with them and they work For Him.
Start Your Review of Columbia International University
I love Columbia International University. The campus is clean and very family oriented. The professors are friendly, helpful and understanding. CIU is expanding and giving students more opportunities to excel and succeed during and after the college experience. The dorms could use a little updating, but overall they are well kept.
Columbia International University is a Christian college in Columbia, SC. The professors are excellent and are interested in both the academic and personal development of the students. The campus is clean and offers a friendly environment to students.
Great professors, campus life is alive and active. There’s always something to get involved in on campus and in the community.
As a first year freshman, I really enjoyed going to Columbia International University because as a strong advocate and follower of Jesus Christ, I fit right in to the environment. I currently play basketball for my school, and I love all my teammates and we have an unbreakable bond.
I have just applied to this school but the president of the University personally invited me to apply, waved the fee & gave me a $500 scholarship.
My first year of college was both challenging and a fun experience at the same time. I have learned how to balance my work and life with having better self discipline while living on campus. CIU is bible college and I understand that but if I could change a few things I think it would be to allow students who's major isn't bible related, not be required to take bible courses. I would also like to see a better lunch menu with more fresh food instead of food that is frozen and re used all year.
Columbia International University is an excellent school, CIU is the place for you if you're looking to build your relationship with God, everyone is like family. all your teachers know you by your name, When i went to visit it so welcoming it was like they all have met me before CIU is the place me and it should be the place for you too if you are looking for a higher education and building your relationship with the Lord
I have thoroughly enjoyed studying at Columbia International University as I am surrounded by like minded individuals. The professors and staff make being so far from home feel as though I was there. They are very intentional in getting to know you on a personal level. The education is also tremendous as I am challenged in my classes to do further than I would think I am capable of doing.
I am an incoming freshman for this school and have visited the campus many times. Everyone from the staff to the students, are super open and friendly.
The community at CIU is incredible! The faculty cares so much about every student, regardless of any differences they may have. Student involvement is high and there is much fun to be had! This is one of the few colleges that I know of where your professors invite you for dinner and you have their personal cell phone numbers. Their care and compassion for every student is incredible.
The facilities are being updated, thanks to our new CIU President. The campus is beautiful and somewhat secluded from the city, with many walking trails all around the campus. Beautiful view, as well!
I have a lot of disabilities that make attending school a challenge. I need seve accommodations and require flexible teachers who will work with me when things happen I expectedly. CIU has gone above and beyond my expectations with this and has even brought in a vocational rehabilitation specialist to campus to farther help students with disability's succeed. The professors at CIU all have a desire to teach and a passion for it! They aren't there for money or personal fulfillment; they are there to teach you and help you succeed and will go far beyond the requirements of a teacher.
I just visited and I plan on attending this fall. The campus is super small and community driven, everyone is super friendly and helpful.
Had extremely terrible experience with CIU. Everyone turned their back on me when support was needed most. Was treated as a complete outcast. Should be expected from a legalistic school led by Pharisees.
CIU is a small Christian school with a real family atmosphere. You get to know fellow college students and your college professors. I feel like I’m learning a lot, growing in my face, and making relationships that will last a lifetime
Start Your Review of Columbia International University
The teachers are incredibly nice group of people. They really want to help you and just be their for you when ever you need them. Truly everyone, ranging from students to faculty, has a smile on their faces and want to help you in anyway. Classes are hard but you will learn a lot from them, and their is always something going on, you will never be bored. I honestly recommend this college for anyone looking for a great education and a great place to grow with your walk with the Lord.
I really like the fact that this college teaches every subject from a biblical worldview. I just wish that the school taught more applicable things that can help build a person for everyday life
I have attended CIU for 3 years now and am entering into my fourth and final year this fall. I have greatly enjoyed the community and and many experiences I have had. the school is beautiful and the staff are friendly and very encouraging. They truly care about your development and growth. The campus is small, but it has plenty to do, and the surrounding area has plenty of hangout possibilities. The school has definitely helped me grow and develop many different skills and has better prepared me for the working world.