COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
University officials continue monitoring the latest developments with the U.S. COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on University operations. Updates and new information will be added as needed and the community will be notified through email and updates to the ciu.edu/covid19 website. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
Columbia International University educates people from a Biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. As a regionally accredited university, CIU boasts roughly 1700 students on campus and online. With 19,000 graduates serving in over 150 countries around the world, CIU has a growing reputation for training professional ministers and ministering professionals with a tremendous kingdom impact.
Columbia International University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Biblical Studies136 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities31 Graduates
Religious Vocations16 Graduates
Non-Profit and Public Management11 Graduates
Elementary Education10 Graduates
Missionary Studies9 Graduates
International Studies5 Graduates
Taught from an ethical and values-based perspective, CIU's Business Administration major will prepare and equip you to effectively lead and manage organizations anywhere in the world. You will have opportunities to develop and explore entrepreneurship, community business collaboration, practical and vocational leadership techniques, and obtain the resources to form your own business or ministry.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses