Columbia-Greene Community College Reviews

I love the size of the school. The instructors/professors are easy to reach during office hours. I have always gotten the classes I wanted. Small class sizes. Easy to park,drive to,walk the campus and find a quiet place to study if I need to. On campus computer area easy available. Administration also easy to reach. Food is amazing. The cost is manageable. They offer Classes and programs that make it easy for those of us with jobs/children. The professors are so nice and easy to talk to. Tuition is manageable!
I love everything about the college. starting with the professors. They demonstrate that they care. The professors often extend their help to individuals that need it. Then there are the tutor programs that are in place for those that need the help. The tutor are easily accessible to all. Another thing about the professors is that they are very knowledgeable in their subject. From the first day I started to attend Columbia Greene community college I felt very comfortable as a student especially the fact that I am a returning student.
I graduate from this school in May. Everyone in this school really tries to help you succeed. Since it's located in a small town, it is a small campus. You really get to know a lot of the people at this school. This includes other students, professors and faculty/staff.
Start Your Review of Columbia-Greene Community College
I love attending Columbia Greene! The professors are amazing! All of my professors are wonderful and take the time to work with all of their students. The class sizes are fairly smalls which lends to a more personalized learning experience. The professors are also super fun and loving to all. There doesn’t seem like there is much to do on campus so I would like to see more student activities going on. Overall this school is awesome!
Small school, sometimes alittle confusing but warm, welcoming with some fun and interesting staff. Nicely located by a small yet fun town for movies and shopping.
Very mediocre 2-year college. Staff not very educated on their own systems. You feel like you have to go out of your way to find what should be simple information about the college or your degree progress.
I like that Columbia-Greene is local and I can live at home. Not sure what I want to do after graduation but this college gives me choices and experiences that will help be decide my future. I do wish there was more variety in classes overall, but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives. Thank you.
This college is more of a community/family than just a community college. I never wanted to go to a community college, but I am so happy that I enrolled here.
The teachers at this college certainly have been useful in helping students achieve their college goals and better prepare them to deal with life after college. The teachers are always willing to help students and have been great resources. The criminal justice club has been great and instrumental for me because we had a week long field trip to Washington D.C and were able to visit top notch agencies such as the Secret Service, the Arlington County Police Department, the FBI crime lab and many other agencies. This experience has helped cement my career plans of becoming a police officer and added extra insight which helped me decide to transfer to a four year school to open my eligibility for federal jobs because they require four year degrees. The teachers in the criminal justice field have such great backgrounds and valuable experience. The criminal justice club gets special guest speakers such as K-9 Police Officers, State Police, FBI Agents, and Homeland Security Agents.
I love how close and interactive the students can be with the professors! They actually know you by your name and you feel as if you and your education matters to them. My experience here so far has been more than great! I absolutely love it and am very glad I chose Columbia Greene to be my first step into starting my career.
I DONT DO ONLINE CLASSES
IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING THE PROFESSORS WILL STAY LATE AND HELP YOU. THEY DONT WANT TO SEE YOU FAIL
THEY WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR RESUME AND HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN AN INTERVIEW.
THE PROFESSORS THAT I HAVE HAD ARE WONDERFUL
EVERYONE CARES ABOUT YOU IN THIS COLLEGE
The counselors that help you make your schedule are the best, I recommend Bill Matthews, he's such a nice guy and will help you through anything academically.
Columbia Greene has a workforce, in which people help the students find jobs. I expected to actually have them help me with looking for a job but instead just showed me websites in where to find jobs; something I could have done or figured out on my own.
Start Your Review of Columbia-Greene Community College
The professors I had my first semester were by far some of the best teachers I have ever had in my life! Especially Barbie, anyone is lucky to have her as their professor.
The classes are helping me understand my major and career choice better.
I really like the College I am attending, it is small but it provides that personable feeling that you may not get at a larger school. The teachers really love their students and will do a lot in order to make sure the students are excelling.