High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Columbia College of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Columbia College of Nursing Reviews
After attending CCON for a year, I have noticed some disadvantages and advantages of attending. Some cons include; no food on campus and a short lunchtime, tough schedules, and limited student life on campus. Some pros include; a wonderful, clean and very safe campus, small class size (less than 35, but depending on the class), automatically enrolled in classes so it will take you just two years (if full-time) and the professors are very intelligent and are always willing to help. A lot of them are currently working as a nurse so you are able to make connections through them to shadow or perhaps land a dream job. Overall, this college is a wonderful experience and I would recommend.
Amazing student to professor ratio. Never felt like just a number in a classroom. Every professor had been a floor nurse and could relate to the nursing field just as though they were still practicing on the floor. It was great to have the professors have that connection so that they did not just give off the teacher vibes. They also are so knowledgeable about the fields they teach. They are always available when needed and that is a comforting feeling for students.
The school offers advanced degree classes.