Columbia College - Missouri Reviews

I have had nothing but positive experiences with advisers and teachers. Most of my classes have been taken online and their system is easy to navigate and very user friendly.
Great school especially for the military I like that we have a campus on base very convenient if you have military access.
I attended Columbia College while in the Marines as it is consistently ranked high among military friendly schools. The entire experience was great. The courses were well organized with solid instructors. I highly recommend this school.
Start Your Review of Columbia College - Missouri
They are friendly and helpful to everyone especially military students! My experience has been great! The classes can be a little hectic because they are 8 weeks BUT they will help on every step of the way!
I liked the fact they had flexible scheduling. The 8-week courses were fast paced but I accomplished a lot in a small amount of time. Something that wouldn’t have been possible taking traditional 16-week courses.
Very concerned for the well being of the students, both near and far. Very supportive of military and family.
I have been at Columbia College for over a year now as a grad student, I have been very pleased with the management, helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. Especially with the international student office, they are there when I need them.
I really like this college because the teachers make sure that every student is knowledgeable about their assignments and welcome feedback. The assignments are challenging but are understandable.
I like that the counselors are always there to help. They also check in with you periodically. I like that they offer books in their tuition price now. The only thing I do not like, is that the professors do not create their own exams.
I LIKE THE SCHOOL, THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL AND TAKE THE TIME TO HELP YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.
Columbia College has been great to me as a whole, I'm a social out cast and I feel pretty welcomed. My professors are nice and I had to switch my major and everything was taken care of pretty well. I haven't had anything I disliked a ton. But the Starbucks in the 'cafe' kinda sucks but that's okay. I don't live on campus so I don't know a lot passed that.
I like the school is located right off the highway, it is small and so are the classroom sizes. This allows teachers to give students who need more directives more 1:1 time. The teachers are pretty responsive via email or in seat. Some individuals who work in admissions need A LOT more training as "I dont know" or giving false information should not be given as an answer to anyone seeking factual information. What I do think they need to approve is the class time hours. When I first started in 2013 there were two courses offered each night for 2 hours each class. Now class is one night a week for four hours. That is a lot of information to cram in four hours especially for adults with families who work a full time job. The Truition is not good because your books are all online unless you order your own book and it is more expensive if you are paying out of pocket.
I love the small classroom sizes and the way the professors help each individual to succeed. I have been a day, evening, and online student. I personally enjoy a hybrid of evening and online the best so I can work during the day and still get lecture time to explain things better. Also, as an evening student the books are included in the tuition so no hidden fees! I would say most class sizes are a 1:13 ratio for evening campus. I feel like there are many intermediate steps in each class to make sure a person can really understand the concepts and assignments. I love this school! My heart will always be with CC!
Very good for adults . You are able to really focus! Many of us work full time on top of going to school full time. It is nice to meet others on the same path. Rather than a bunch of kids that have no responsibilities.
Really live the student to professor ratio. Class size is small so you are able to make study friends for sharing notes, thoughts, etc. You end up making a friendship with others and your comfortable reaching out to each other for help.
I like the smaller class size and the 8 week courses, but you do have to buckle down and study hard. The 8 week courses go by really fast and there's a lot to learn and rember.
After transferring here from UMSL, I finally feel like I am getting a good, student focused education. Columbia College is student centered with a full staff that is always ready to help me get where I am going. I am thankful that I transferred here.
Start Your Review of Columbia College - Missouri
Online program is excellent. Local support through the satellite campus at the US Coadt Guard facility in Alameda, CA cannot be beat!
I have enjoyed the online experience and interaction with my classmates via the online portal. It is easy to communicate with my teachers and students and I have gained teamwork skills that will be invaluable in my future career. I have finally had an experience with my education that I know I can continue to add to. My growth in my short time at Columbia has helped me to excel at school work and given me new skills for my current job.
I love my school can’t wait to be an alumni. My school provides resources for struggling student to help them achieve them in their academic. The professor are great they teach school what they need to know for the world.