Columbia College - Missouri Reviews

I received my Associates from Columbia College online and I am now a senior completing my Bachelor's in 2018. I enjoy the flexibility that online school offers. I am a military wife, mother, active volunteer and I work fulltime as well. Columbia College's online program has made it possible for me to advance my education. I have had a great experience with Columbia College and I have recommended this school to several of my friends and they love it.
Great school so far for online education, many alternate campuses around the country. Tough, but fair are the professors that teach the course.
The classes are small so it's easy for the professors to get personal and that enhances the learning experience. Also, because they understand that most of their students have kids, they are flexible with students who arrive late as well as those who have to leave early some nights.
Start Your Review of Columbia College - Missouri
I love this school. I transfered here as a sophmore and its the best decision i ever made. The professors really care about you and your success. Its so safe and everyone is really nice.
The teachers were very helpful and understanding while I attended. My psychology teacher really taught us the best way possible, getting us into deep class discussions and describing to us her past experiences with her patients.
Small close knit school. Everyone makes you feel welcome and a part of the school. Some of the dorms could be remodeled. They are working on a new building in the future. Love my experience so far.
It's affordable, their online campus professors are easily accessible and they have a very good platform.
As I attend the online campus for this college, I have had a wide range of experiences in regards to how hands on the professors are. While my Art Appreciation professor was very interactive in the discussions, the majority of my online professors have not been. I would enjoy seeing more engaged interactions between online students and professors, as this can make or break the online college experience.
Good school if you want to get through college quick. Fast courses. You can take 8 week classes and get done quicker than if you went to a 4 year school.
All is condensed into an 8-week online course which is generally easy enough to follow plan with various proctored tests, quizzes, discussions, homework, research papers, and or other types of essays.
I attended the Orlando, FL campus on John Young Parkway. I like that they have 8 week sessions which being a professional and student comes in handy. I can take classes two classes at a time and still fulfill financial aid requirements.
The staff and the school and some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The teachers are understanding of commitments outside of the classroom and work with you on deadlines if needed
I love Columbia college because its convenient for the the adults who work all day or have so much to do during the day or would like to work on their associates and bachelors like me at the same time.
Easy to schedule with late night classes and online campus. However, classes aren't the most challenging...
The campus is clean and pretty easy to navigate. The admissions ladies are very friendly and helpful! The admissions process was easy and the advisors are great to work with.
I am currently attending Columbia College online, fast, and it is convenient for military and their dependents to get an education. I am extremely satisfied with the school and the services that they offer. The staff is always available and willing to help if you have any questions or problems. The online courses are sped up but the instructors are easy to get a hold of and if emailed, respond promptly. I would have to give this schools online department a 9/10.
I work on courses there through online classes. Some teachers really love to help you get through tough assignments to talk you throuh it while others don't. Assignments are generic.
Start Your Review of Columbia College - Missouri
Fantastic academics with a good variety of assignments involved to help fit everyone's learning style and make sure the info is understood. Variety of delivery methods to best fit everyone's schedule - regular day classes available on campus, evening classes on campus, online classes, and nationwide campuses, including on military bases.
Columbia is a great school to do to if you are going out of state. It feels like home and you will meet some of the nicest people whether they are you professors or your sweet mates. Columbia College is right down the street from downtown and close to two other colleges. It has a large international student population so you will get to interact with people from all over the world and they may even become some of your best friends. The academics challenge you and out athletic programs are in the top of the NAIA.
I've really enjoyed it so far. The professors I've had have all been very understanding and very passionate about what they teach which, in turn, makes it easier to learn because they really put their all into it. There are people from all over the world that attend our campus, as well as people from all types of organizations. The surrounding area of Columbia leaves plenty to do, see, and eat during times off.