Columbia College - Missouri Reviews

Small close knit school. Everyone makes you feel welcome and a part of the school. Some of the dorms could be remodeled. They are working on a new building in the future. Love my experience so far.
It's affordable, their online campus professors are easily accessible and they have a very good platform.
As I attend the online campus for this college, I have had a wide range of experiences in regards to how hands on the professors are. While my Art Appreciation professor was very interactive in the discussions, the majority of my online professors have not been. I would enjoy seeing more engaged interactions between online students and professors, as this can make or break the online college experience.
Start Your Review of Columbia College - Missouri
Good school if you want to get through college quick. Fast courses. You can take 8 week classes and get done quicker than if you went to a 4 year school.
All is condensed into an 8-week online course which is generally easy enough to follow plan with various proctored tests, quizzes, discussions, homework, research papers, and or other types of essays.
I attended the Orlando, FL campus on John Young Parkway. I like that they have 8 week sessions which being a professional and student comes in handy. I can take classes two classes at a time and still fulfill financial aid requirements.
The staff and the school and some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The teachers are understanding of commitments outside of the classroom and work with you on deadlines if needed
I love Columbia college because its convenient for the the adults who work all day or have so much to do during the day or would like to work on their associates and bachelors like me at the same time.
Easy to schedule with late night classes and online campus. However, classes aren't the most challenging...
The campus is clean and pretty easy to navigate. The admissions ladies are very friendly and helpful! The admissions process was easy and the advisors are great to work with.
I am currently attending Columbia College online, fast, and it is convenient for military and their dependents to get an education. I am extremely satisfied with the school and the services that they offer. The staff is always available and willing to help if you have any questions or problems. The online courses are sped up but the instructors are easy to get a hold of and if emailed, respond promptly. I would have to give this schools online department a 9/10.
I work on courses there through online classes. Some teachers really love to help you get through tough assignments to talk you throuh it while others don't. Assignments are generic.
Fantastic academics with a good variety of assignments involved to help fit everyone's learning style and make sure the info is understood. Variety of delivery methods to best fit everyone's schedule - regular day classes available on campus, evening classes on campus, online classes, and nationwide campuses, including on military bases.
Columbia is a great school to do to if you are going out of state. It feels like home and you will meet some of the nicest people whether they are you professors or your sweet mates. Columbia College is right down the street from downtown and close to two other colleges. It has a large international student population so you will get to interact with people from all over the world and they may even become some of your best friends. The academics challenge you and out athletic programs are in the top of the NAIA.
I've really enjoyed it so far. The professors I've had have all been very understanding and very passionate about what they teach which, in turn, makes it easier to learn because they really put their all into it. There are people from all over the world that attend our campus, as well as people from all types of organizations. The surrounding area of Columbia leaves plenty to do, see, and eat during times off.
Instructors are very forgiving, and enjoy what they do. I'm taking online courses and there is a diverse community to reach out too. The online courses are easy to navigate and great online resource library to use. I have thoroughly enjoyed taking courses with Columbia College.
I am currently attending Columbia Colleges online campus. The format is easy and well organized. Eight-week sessions go quicker than expected and the content of the classes has helped me to learn about the subjects I'm studying. The professors are helpful and available. My advisor responds quickly and keeps me on the right track. I love Columbia College!
Start Your Review of Columbia College - Missouri
Columbia College was the best decision I've ever made. The campus is small and feels like home. The professors care about their students and everyone is easy to get along with. There is so much to do on campus and off campus that a student is never bored. CC is one of the best schools around.
I attend Columbia College - Jefferson City and online. I wish the Jefferson City campus would offer more classes each session rather than having to wait a full session or two to get the class you want in seat. I do think that the instructors are great, minus a couple.
Love that they had a satellite campus in Los Alamitos. Helped me take campus and online classes. Great environment online and on campus.