High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.51 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.51 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities1,740 Graduates
Human Services408 Graduates
Business Administration and Management356 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration338 Graduates
Human Resources Management240 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies75 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.39 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.58 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
Columbia College - Missouri Reviews
I love this university. It has the feel of a big school but you don't stress about who to ask for help. The professors are very generous with their time and want you to understand the concept. To anyone who is considering Mizzou, it really is a great university. To me, I was somewhat skeptical if I wanted to go here, but I am so glad I decided to- best of luck to all of you. God bless!
Everyone from the students to the faculty and staff at Columbia College is so friendly! I find every class worth attending and the content stimulating, and there are several school-sanctioned events every month in which students are invited to participate. As a small, Liberal-Arts college, Columbia College seems to be one of the lesser-known presences in Columbia, Missouri, but there is an undeniable presence of the students in the community. Also, every one of the professors has a vested interest in the students' successes, which I find quite reassuring as I pursue my degree here.
Columbia College has steadily improved their facilities and faculty over the past several years. It is a small campus (with around 2,000 day students) so students get to know faculty well. I primarily study in the science building as a biology major. The building is only a few years old and has pristine equipment and labs. Highly recommend looking into CC if you're a science major. I have had some issues with financial aid but been able to work it out thanks to competent faculty. Overall, I really have enjoyed my time on campus. Beautiful facilities, great faculty. Food, however, is sub par at best. If you enjoy small campuses with a quality education this is your place. Plus it's located in downtown Columbia, MO. A great town with lots to do and good atmosphere.