Columbia Basin College Reviews

There's a lot of help here if, you just search for it! It's more than just attending school, it's about participating in a lot of different things this school has to offer!
Wonderful first year college student experience very easy to navigate. There are so many different resources for information. The online courses are amazing and the professors who run the online classes make themselves very accessable.
Going here was a blast! The professors were extremely helpful and provided resources upon resources. There is a wide selection of classes offered, and tons of different times as well. There are sports and clubs for just about everything too!
Start Your Review of Columbia Basin College
I love how small the campus is compared to a big university. The professors are great and the class size is small which allows for more 1 on 1 attention when in the classroom setting. The material taught is at a high level and the college is challenging. Overall its a wonderful, clean, and beautiful campus.
Currently enrolled for my first year at CBC. Excellent help with the enrollment process, wish me luck with my first year. ~
This community college has helped me in every conceivable way. In addition to the affordable prices, its instructors are willing to help students be successful and prepare them to take the next steps toward their goals
Columbia Basin College is inclusive, helpful, and not at all intimidating. I was in their running start program and I'm about to graduate with an AA degree and a high school diploma! The running start program allowed me to attend 2 years of college and my only expenses were fees and textbooks. I was able to save thousands of dollars. I truly enjoyed my time there.
The professors are amazing, so far all of them have really cared about their students. It is a 2 year college not a four year. They are great with disability services.
Columbia Basin College makes for a fun environment to learn and has easy to find classes throughout the campus. It also has great professors that are easy to communicate with and find whenever you have questions.
Columbia Basin has not only been an amazing school to attend, but has become an influential part in aiding me to choose an accurate career path for myself. The professors as well as other members of staff have been incredibly supportive and helpful.
I took a summer class there a few years ago, and the class itself was very interesting and I did well in it. But, to apply to CBC was tough their desk support was not very helpful and they didnt register me as a sophomore so I was locked out of registration for a few days after repeatedly calling the office to have them fix it.
Easy to navigate, small campus. Parking is an issue, but classes are small and relatively inexpensive. Nice professors, safe environment.
The advisers at Columbia Basin College helped direct me to the correct degree and appropriate courses based on my career goals. Signing up for classes was simple and opportunities for study assistance were offered as needed. The campus is easy to navigate and the instructors are engaging. Overall, I had a good experience at CBC.
Columbia Basin provides students with so many resources for success and finances. They have a wide range of classes, however I'd love to see more agriculture classes offered more.
This quarter has been pretty easygoing. This is definitely a self-driven education facility, but the staff and teachers are always wanting to help as they can.
Student friendly staff with a over welcoming atmosphere on campus. Small town life with wide variety of diverse culture.
I am currently attending Columbia Basin College. It is a community college in Pasco, WA. One thing that I love about CBC is the CAMP program, its a migrant assistant program that helps students out financially and academically. I am proud to say that I am a CAMP graduate. CAMP gives students money for their progress reports and takes students on trips to see other universities of their choice. The professors at CBC are nice, but can be strict at times. The good thing is that the classrooms are averaged of 30 students per class. It gives a chance for the students to talk one on one with their professor. Another thing about CBC is that it's cheap to attend, it's fun, close to the mall and a lot of restaurants and they finally made dorms on campus for the students at Columbia Basin College.
Start Your Review of Columbia Basin College
My experience at Columbia Basin College has far exceeded my expectations of a community college. The class sizes are small and gives the opportunity for students to communicate with their professors. If someone required more help there is an excellent tutoring center at the college. Overall CBC is a great community college.
Columbia Basin College is a great school. The professors work with students, because they truly want you to succeed. This school is such a great way to get a good grade point average as you are getting your Associates Degree. By having the opportunity to go to CBC, one has a higher chance of recieving better grades at a University.
It's a community college, so most people are either there to transfer to a university or to further themselves in their present careers, so as a potential transfer student, I haven't spent a ton of time in the career center.