Colorado Technical University - Kansas City Reviews

They had a very small library with a limited amount of PC's available. They only had 2 printers available. They needed more resources.
The campus is shutting down in 2015. They have eliminated most of their resources on campus.
I like the convenience of the online courses. This school is really great for working adults who do not work regular shifts. The online classes gives that option and they do not limit their degree programs online. Most of the university's degree programs are available online.
Start Your Review of Colorado Technical University - Kansas City
The financial aid process at CTU has been average. I am able to meet with my financial aid advisor with in a few days of calling, but sometimes they don't explain things well. I receintly found out that my financial aid was going to run out next semester. I felt like the financial aid office could have given me that notice sooner. They also didn't help me with options of how I could stay in school. Over all I appreciate the services the financial aid office had provided for me.
Helpful at the beginning of my school enrollment. Very little independent or structured guidance/follow-up after you have entered their program.