Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Reviews

1,227 reviews
I have just started online courses last week. I can honestly say I have had a great experience since.
The school is expensive and depending on who your advisors are it can be confusing and challenging trying to navigate the bureaucracy. The set up of online classes is convenient and helps to fit into a busy schedule.
So far I have loved my experience. They have been very helpful with anything I have needed and respond to emails and messages quickly. So far I don't see anything that I would change.
Start Your Review of Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
The staff at CTU are so helpful and available to assist from beginning to end of enrollment. As a non-traditional student, being a 40 yr old mother of 3 first time college student, I had tons of questions and concerns, however they eased my worry by giving detailed information. I am so happy to be attending Colorado Technical University.
Because i have search and know about Colorado university is the best to have better education and to active your dreams and gold you want in life.....
Helpful staff, easy to navigate through majors and courses. Only down side is that it's a little pricey. Be sure to get aid or scholarships that isn't financial aid itself. If you can do that, I would highly recommend this school.
The aspect of Colorado Technical University that I liked the most was the format of the online classes the most. The main thing I dislike about Colorado Technical University is the rampant turnover of the staff, specifically the finance and student advisers departments. I also don't like how expensive the school is.
I enjoy the fact that you are always able to get help at anytime. The Fast Tract Courses will help you get you degree faster.
CTU provided me with all the necessary information to make an educated decision on going to college. The online campus is amazing and they provide students with many resources including free tutoring!!
Colorado Technical University changed my life by introducing me to a fun filled academic process of learning and interacting with staff and classmates as we all learn from one another as we embark on our professional journey. Taniga Townsend.
Very educational and easy to adapt to the virtual online campus. Lots of accessable resources to assist in learning path for a successful experience and fulfilling journey.
CTU is a very active school they insure that you get the help need and is always on top of giving more help
I could not have chosen a better online school. This school has brought me a long way and I plan to use my degrees to better myself and the environment around me. I will open a business or two and change some people's lives.
They are encouraging , friendly helpful environment you could ask for. They try asset your needs and fit to your schedule in everyway.
I learned that instructors are awesome and they give you a chance to ask questions also there is a live chat to prepare you for the assignments. I love taking online classes with this school.
I am taking online classes and it has been great. Most of the instructors work in the field for the class they are teaching and the virtual classroom is easy to navigate.
Decent school, over priced. Not many scholarships offered, the best part about the school is the course schedule and classes, instructors are approachable.
Start Your Review of Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
The ease of their online learning program offers so many features to help the online learning learner achieve their goals. They have something for everyone. I was worried about starting this adventure, but I am so glad I did. They have so many resources available to help their students be successful. Many tutoring options and other features to aid their students in achieving their goals. If you're looking for an online experience that will help you be successful, this is the one.
I am doing online experience. I look forward to a great experience with the university .so far they have meet all of my expectations as a student
CTU has been a great online college. I have enjoyed most professor and all my courses even the ones that are a lot more challenging. I would recommend anyone to attend this school.