Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Reviews

1,146 reviews
I am an online student and I love my classes the resources and staff. I am an older man who is afraid of going back to school and I have easied in to it with no problem.
I have been an online student at CTU (Colorado Technical University for almost a year and am loving it. I enjoy everything to do with this program. All of the Faculty are great.The web site, learning platform, advisors, mobile app, tutors, credit for prior learning experience, transfer credits, financial aid and more at your fingertips.
an amazing place filled with friendly people and staff who will answer any question you have about the school and programs they offer here
Start Your Review of Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
CTU is a great school especially if you desire to go to a flexible online school that will be accommodating of a full-time work schedule.
I have been going to this school since February 2018 and I am actually taking courses online. I must say this is an Amazing experience. The staff here is wonderful and they are kind yet firm. I have learned so much and the Intellipath is AWESOME. My teachers have been very understanding of things that I am currently going thru -LIFE- I support them and all that they stand for!
I don't really care much for it, I only started the degree initially to better my life. But after months of hard work, I've come to find that it isn't in line with my career goals at all.
The staff is most helpful with making sure that you learn what you are attending for. The admissions will make sure you qualify for the school and make sure you get help with financial aid services before just turning you loose.
The professor's are there to help you not just say they wil. The website has everything you would want to know
I am new too Colorado Technical University; this is my second session with CTU. I started my journey too a degree in business at another school. When I came too CTU, due too issues with the other school. I was looking for a college where my team of advisers didn't not change every quarter like the school before. CTU provide a team of advisers that will be with me until I graduate. I like having a team of advisers that will be there when I need help. My teachers has been very knowledgeable and informative. Each member of my team is going the extra mile too ensure I am a success and achieve my business degree. At this time, there is nothing I would change about Colorado Technical University. The teachers are knowledgeable of the material they are teaching. The academic staffing work hard as a team too ensure the college students can go into the world and apply what they've been taught.
I very much enjoy taking classes at CTU online. My experience in the past 8 years has been really good. The culture and people are friendly, inviting, and helpful. They are always working to improve the portal and resources. And they keep expanding their accreditation to include current subject matter. I've completed my BS and am working on my MS now. I look forward to earning other degrees here in the future.
Since I have been going to Colorado Technical University, my experiences have been amazing. My student success coach went above and beyond to help me through my classes when my son passed and still today she is always their to encourage me to succeed.
I am new to the college. My start date was April 3, 2018 and although i am apart of their virtual campus, so far everything is going very well. I love that my Instructor communicates with us daily and gives feedback on all assignments that are graded. I haven't had one complaint and hopefully it stays that way for the remainder of my schooling.
Challenging curriculum that targets real-life experiences that will apply within my future career. We obtain knowledge from the military, naval academy graduate school, professors of higher levels of concrete experience, and other experienced students. Each of the assignments hold value and in-depth discussions of which apply to actual considerations within the business, security, and project environments.
All together, they are very helpful to obtain financial assistance, and technology. If you are ready to return to school or planning college, this is a serious university that doesn't take that lightly. The curriculum coincides with what is needed to make each student successful.
Absolutely love this school, everything and everyone I have encountered along my journey has been extremely helpful. This school allows me I attend while I work full time. Finishing my education is so important to me and I will achieve it.
The counselors and advisors who work at CTU are very concerned with your education and career and are always happy to help you no matter what. CTU advisors have been such a great help in my time at CTU, i know i can always count on them. The instructors are very knowledgeable in the course material and are very reliable as well. I have learned many new things during my time here at Colorado Technical University and i have absolutely no regrets about attending this college.
Classes are five weeks long, allowing you to move on to your next courses quickly. Degree program tracker lets you know your overall progress.
I feel that it provides its students with may different disciplines and advantages
and its reasonably priced . a great value for your money and lots of options .
Start Your Review of Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
Best choice I made about going back to school. It was motivating and the reason why I am continuing for my master's.
My experience at Colorado has been Awesome. I am very happy with my education experience with instructors who go far and beyond .
Available 24/7. If needing help always available. Super straight forward!! Instructors are always ready to help you get your best grade possible they always give feedback!!!! Helping you with what you need to work on .