Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Reviews

1,182 reviews
I have had a really good experience with Colorado Technical University (CTU). I have been with CTU on and off now for about 3 1/2 years and i have really enjoyed my time there. Something that I thing should be looked at is the Discussion Boards and Individual Projects. Its a lot of writing especially if you have more than one class, Im into something like PowerPoint projects or multiple choice questions to kind of break the excessive writing. I over exhaust myself with writing, which is why I often take a break form school.
Colorado Technical University makes it easy to learn and the Instructors go out of their way to help students succeed. Since i started attending CTU i gained so much knowledge that I can take on my journey through life and also apply the knowledge along the way. We must understand that education is one of the keys to a successful lifestyle and CTU is a great place to start you on that road to. Identifying yourself as well educated person that appreciated a quality education
CTU Staff is dedicated to the success of each student. There are many resources at your fingertips in order for you to be academically successful.
Start Your Review of Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
It is great and they work with me. They provide the help I need to make sure I get my classes taking care of in a timely manner. I enjoy attending school there even if it is online.
I like the polite and courteous staff and professors. I am going to school online for criminal Justice. I do not like how the price is higher than most online universities. They will work with you if you have emergencies and need time for your classes. Lucy is great!
I love that even though I take my classes online I still get the feeling of classroom attention. The professors are very attentive and will answer the questions that are asked.
Very hands on. Involved with their students and care greatly about their success. I love how individualistic each class is but also inclusive to the rest of the class.
Colorado Technical University is where you want to be. The virtual campus is amazing. The professors are very qualified and shows enthusiasm in every course. If you are looking for a college that cares, call Colorado Technical University Now!
This school is amazing. And I'm not just saying that because I go here. The way classes are set up it's very easy to go through everything and pass your classes with flying colors if you put in the time and effort.
I've had an awesome experience since enrolling at CTU. The admissions officers and the professors have been very instrumental in my educational success. Would highly recommend CTU to anyone startling or continuing their education.
From the beginning of enrolling to this university and even after starting my first class the university has been very hands on with me. They have made me feel as if I can pursue my dreams to become a criminal scene investigator and much more. I could not have asked for such a great university to enroll into and am excited about the road I am on.
Amazing faculty and Financial Aid is always available and ready to answer any questions you might have. The Professor's get back to you when you leave emails and have questions. I admit I was scared at first but now CTU is like family.
The entire faculty is amazing they take the time to listen to your questions and come up with answers that suit you. I am a non traditional student and I was so scared at first but I got to talk to my financial aid adviser who is always available. My academic adviser help so much as far as picking classes and doing what was best for me and my children as far as time. I'm able to work, study and play I've found a new family at CTU.
I have had a wonderful time so far on my journey at CTU. The staff here has been friendly. They helped me change my enrollment from an Associates degree to my Bachelor's degree within 2 days. They have a wonderful program that you use to learn.
I am currently enrolled at Colorado Technical University online. Joining the university was the best decision that I have ever made. The Advisers are always there when you need them and the instructors are always involved in everything that we post regarding assignments and discussion boards. I had to take a break from school because of personal reasons and I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to go back to school. After awhile, I began to question myself. One day I decided to speak to my Adviser and we spoke about different plans that I could take so that I wouldn't drop out and never return. Thanks to CTU, I am back in school and continuing my education towards getting my degree.
I have been attending Colorado Technical University since 2014 and my experience has been a great one. I am working on my Bachelors and have received Associate's in Accounting. The knowledge I have received is well worth paying for.
I love this college. It works in my life schedule. The library is easy to use and the professors are very thorough with their teaching.
Start Your Review of Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
I have majority a OK experience at Colorado technical. I wish some things change like providing more funds for college students.
I just started Colorado Technical University haven't even got my feet wet yet to it. Though everything about the school I love. It's a great school to attend....
I totally wish for no changes as of yet but i am online studies and still a freshman. So i will keep the ideal changes upfront if they change. I am in love with the fast track process.