SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Colorado Technical University - Kansas City
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
After Colorado Technical University - Kansas City
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Colorado Technical University - Kansas City
- B-Columbia College - Missouri
- 4 Year
- Columbia, MO
- 551 reviews
- C+Missouri Western State University
- 4 Year
- Saint Joseph, MO
- 594 reviews
- BUniversity of Central Missouri
- 4 Year
- Warrensburg, MO
- 1,039 reviews
- CThree Rivers Community College - Missouri
- 2 Year
- Poplar Bluff, MO
- 176 reviews
Colorado Technical University - Kansas City Reviews
Review Colorado Technical University - Kansas City
I like the convenience of the online courses. This school is really great for working adults who do not work regular shifts. The online classes gives that option and they do not limit their degree programs online. Most of the university's degree programs are available online.
The financial aid process at CTU has been average. I am able to meet with my financial aid advisor with in a few days of calling, but sometimes they don't explain things well. I receintly found out that my financial aid was going to run out next semester. I felt like the financial aid office could have given me that notice sooner. They also didn't help me with options of how I could stay in school. Over all I appreciate the services the financial aid office had provided for me.
Helpful at the beginning of my school enrollment. Very little independent or structured guidance/follow-up after you have entered their program.