Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Reviews

1,087 reviews
This college is a great college. The teachers are great. They understand the working student and strive to encourage success.
I have nothing negative to say , its been great the improvement would be the live chats at a better time. For me but over all it has been very good i do tell my friends and family about my school
I enjoyed the time I had with CTU online, in the past and currently as a returned student. They were very helpful with my return and understanding of my issues, I am continuing my education with them, as I finish up with my Bachelors and enters into my Masters in business Administration Management with Technology. It has been a long and trying path to take but it will be worth the stress and hard work to succeed my goal of a Masters degree.
Review Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
Attending Colorado Technical University has been the greatest place in my life. It has given me hope, and help me to set goals for my future and to inspire towards my dreams. I will easy rate my experience with CTU as a 10 and I enjoy the curriculum 100%. It has taught me to work through any obstacles and how to remain positive in succeeding.
Colorado Technical University has given me the opportunity to not only better myself, but my family as well. Every encounter has been nothing short of amazing. I was welcomed with open arms after a brief hiatus from my collegiate career. The staff made me feel right at home and helped to steer me back onto the path of greatness. Thank you CTU!
I have enjoyed my courses and am happy with the major I chose. My courses are directly related to my degree program, so I don't feel like I'm taking (and paying for) a bunch of "filler" courses, which is nice. The workload is easily manageable, and I think the curriculum accurately reflects real world knowledge that is needed to advance in this career field.
So far, I have enjoyed my courses, and found my professors to be helpful and knowledgeable in their fields. Class sizes are rather large, but many students on the roster do not actively participate, so it doesn't FEEL like a huge unmanageable class size.
There are a lot of employer recruiting events and the school does a good job of keeping students informed of these events. The career center also offers many resources for help in resume' writing and job searches to help advance your career.
Online courses are different from traditional classroom experiences in several ways. It is beneficial that all lectures are recorded, so you can always go back and re-listen to them if you want to clarify something or fill in your notes. However, online college is not for the student who cannot manage his time, and I wouldn't recommend for a student who does not ask questions or advocate for himself. There is plenty of support and many resources available, but you have to be willing to ask for help or speak up.
Overall, CTU has been a good fit for me. The flexibility and pace have fit into my existing schedule nicely, and I would recommend them to any prospective college student.
At the beginning of each session, you have access to all assignments and course expectations, including due dates, so you are easily able to manage your time and plan around your existing schedule. There is ample time to complete assignments, and if you ask, teachers are happy to even grant you an extension if you need one.
CTU has a dedicated Career Center which houses a mass of resources for students and alumni to transition from student to career professional. They host many webinars with competitive employers and they do a good job of notifying students of Career Center events.
I HAVE ENJOYED THE CLASS SIZE
THIS PART HAS BEEN A BIT HARDER
I THINK ALL WENT VERY WELL
i M VERY IN PRESSSED WITH THE WAY THIS SCHOOL HANDLES STUFF.
I am always getting some type of emails that relates to job fairs and conferences about resources for graduates. I am scheduled to graduate in June of 2017 and I feel confident that Colorado Technical University willbe there for every step of the way.
Review Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
I am majoring in CriminalJustice with a concentration in Human Services and I love it when my professors allows us to talk about current events that are in the news and discuss and have a friendly debate. Teaching that way that is relatable is the best way.
I am currently majoring in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Human Services. Upon completion I would like to become a juvenile probation officer or a substance abuse counselor to juveniles. The workload at CTU can be or seem a little intense, but it is well worth it; I am learning alot.
Favorite experience was being a part of the Dean's list. I was Able to maintain a 3.91 GPA so far and I am going to keep it up. I had a money issuee with my upcoming last term and when I sought help from finacial aid, they immediately sent out a link to me with possible available scholarships and grants for me to apply for.