Colorado State University Reviews

3,651 reviews
The first thing I learned when I attended Colorado State University was: Rams always take care of Rams. This is very true. You can rely on anyone you meet to help you out. They are welcoming even when you are alumni. You still feel like you are part of the Ramily.
Great school, location and campus are both beautiful, good study environment. Teachers care about their students success and understanding. Definitely recommend!
It's an amazing school. The campus is beautiful and everyone is very friendly. It's a very outdoorsy school, but once you see it you'll enjoy every thing around you.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University
I went there on a college visit and the campus was amazing. It was all brand new and renovated. The people were very diverse and congenial. However, one thing that could change is the walking distance between buildings. While I know this cannot be easily changed, but it was the only flaw that I could find on my visit.
I attended CSU from August 2015 - May 2017. During my time here, I studied Theatre Performance at the University's Center for the Arts. I really enjoyed my time as a student here, but I always felt like I belonged elsewhere. In the Fall of 2016, I participated in Semester at Sea and fell in love with this idea of travel education. No longer able to stay just in one spot, I transferred to online school and am now traveling to every country in the world with the Global Degree Academy. Had it not been for CSU and their affiliation with Semester at Sea, I would have never traveled, and would not be where I am today.
CSU is working towards building community and impacting the world and one another in a positive way. They promote positivity, love, safety, and education in a light that can guide future generations and our world.
It is the best experience you will have. You meet so many new friendly people and get to experience amazing things.
Colorado State is such an amazing University. I have had such an amazing experience here thus far. I love that there is a lot of diversity, this helps create a place for everyone. There have been cases of discrimination and hatred but instead of shying away from it, Colorado State University decided to shed light on it to create conversations and change for the better. I have found my place here just like so many other people have.
Colorado State University is an open-minded and outdoor university with a gorgeous campus, lots of opportunities for students, and located in the gorgeous city of Fort Collins. The on-campus housing is affordable, convenient, and provides a perfect transition for students considering CSU. There is a wide variety of majors offered and the academic advisors truly have your success in mind and will help you to achieve any goal you set your mind to. CSU offers greek life, an exceptional social scene, and a gorgeous outdoor campus. It caters to people from all locations, and is truly a friendly and supportive campus.
First off the campus is beautiful and well kept. Additionally, for every class, there are always great resources outside of class for extra such as free tutoring. The student community is great and there is a niche for everyone.
I love this school. My interior architecture program allows me to fully engage my creative ability and understand my major to my fullest potential.
I am very happy with my experience at CSU so far. I am a transfer student coming from a two-year college and they are taking excellent care of me and my fellow transfers. The campus is beautiful, clean, and there are A LOT of resources, clubs, etc.
CSU is not worth the cost of tuition. I transferred from a school that was half the price and I think the other was much better. Outdated tech, poor teachers, bad quality infrastructure.
I am an online student who transferred in with a 2 year degree, but all of the professors have been excellent to assist me with any issues or scheduling conflicts to work out an acceptable solution for both sides.
I’m an online, full time student at CSU. I transferred here last year and am now a junior. I’ve had a really good online experience so far and professors are really great about getting back to you and helping out even if you’re not an on-campus student.
Colorado State is a great place to receive your degree. CSU truly believes in focusing on the students before anything else. Being a transfer student, I found it incredibly easy to adjust and call CSU home. From their programs to their organizations, CSU is an excellent university.
I love the atmosphere at Colorado State University. I enjoy the classes, the way they challenge me, and who I get to work with on a daily basis. Something I would change is the cost of attendance. It bugs me that money might be the thing that can hold me back from my goals.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University
Colorado State University has one of the most beautiful campuses with notable architecture and limitless facilities. It is conveniently located near a huge reservoir and offers a nice view of the mountains. Diversity is somewhat lacking, but the cultures and perspectives among students are unique and fully embraced by the entire community. The area around campus has endless shops and restaurants and Old Town itself has character and a feel all its own. Students at CSU are very active and the area is bustling with people running, walking and biking from one place to another. Because CSU is a large state school the resources offered to students sometimes feel stretched, but typically professors, TAs and others are willing to help their students succeed.
For the most part, I love CSU. Most of the professors are really supportive, intersting, and caring. Parking and financial aid are an absolute joke. It's outrageous I have to pay 600 more a year to park my car and you aren't even guaranteed a spot! Financial aid told me "I need to wake up and realize I can't afford to go to school." If it weren't for the amazing professors and student community and beautiful campus, parking and financial aid would ruin CSU.
I like the people and staff here, I just wish it was more diverse. The environment is friendly and welcoming.