Colorado State University - Pueblo Reviews

I absolutely love CSU-Pueblo. The staff are awesome and super informative when you're first starting there. If you need disability accommodations they do a great job of filling you in on how to get them, and the tours of the campus are really helpful as well.
While the town of Pueblo doesn't have too much to offer, the University does! The class sizes are full yet small enough where you can know your professors personally and are able to get one-on-one help and tutoring easily. The sports atmosphere is great and there are many alumni and locals who are huge supporters.
I love the students of csu pueblo. It is an extremely open and accepting environment. I a so happy I chose csup as the college for me.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Pueblo
I really liked all my professors and classes and the buildings being closer really helped with getting to classes on time. It made things a lot easier!! One thing that definitely needs to change is the cafeteria food. If we are being forced to pay large amounts of money to live on campus, then the food provided should at the least be edible and not make the students sick. Also, students shouldn’t be required to live on campus for two years, there are better options for certain people and they should be allowed to decide for themselves where they are going to live.
The atmosphere is great and the faculty at the university are very understanding and work with you as a student to succeed.
I have met so many people and made a lot of new friends, including my roommate. These people weren't just people I sat next to in class, they come from so many different backgrounds, but we all shared the same ambitions. Each of my instructors try to get to know their students in not only a learning stance, but personally too. On that note I enjoyed each class of mine, and they all consisted of a decent amount of learners who for the most part, were all there to earn a higher education. Two things that I would like changed is the amount of attention that is needed between the Advisors and Financial Aid. They both are major aspects to my learning, but I found that they both don’t know anything about each other so there was a lot of back and forth between offices I had to do. But all together I have had some great experiences from CSU-P that I would never change, and I am happy to say I go to Colorado State University- Pueblo!
Really enjoyed the various clubs and services offered!
Staff were friendly, albeit hard to contact.
The school offers a wide variety of courses and has teachers that are excited and dedicated to teach their courses, all the while having many supportive systems in place to help you through your college journey.
CSU Pueblo has amazing staff, and great class sizes. The people here are friendly, and you make friends fast.
Overall it's been a great experience. I'm one who enjoys a small environment, but I think CSU-Pueblo is that perfect medium. It really isn't too big or too small. It also offers such wide variety of things, from clubs, to sports, to events, to classes, to tutoring, health services, and so much more. The professors also seem a lot more invested with the students because the ratio of faculty to student is small enough that a student doesn't disappear in a class of over 100. Not only the professors, but all of faculty is always more than happy to help and guide the students to where they can succeed best. That's an enjoyable environment to be in. Plus, every now and then, Tundra (our thunder wolf mascot) will walk the campus so students get to met her and all.
I love CSU-Pueblo, the list of resources never end. From free tutoring in every subject, to starbuck's in almost every resource building for that need caffeine. All of my classes are very hands on, they are small in population and the professors do their absolute best to help every student. The cafe food is not the best but what college is known for the lunch food. The school has so many events to get students evolved throughout the year. From game events, to random movie nights and themed building party's, there is always something going on each week that a student can find and do to have fun and get involved.
Good to CSU-P you get to become very close with students around you due to small campus. The professors take a special interest in your education and try their best to make your college experience the best.
What I like about Colorado State University is that I am able to major and minor in my determined career in one place. The instructors I have had so far are for the most part easy to understand and fair to all students. What I wish would change is more options for lunch on campus, better odds of finding used books I need at the bookstore, and better communications from financial aid.
CSU Pueblo was a great introductory school for a new freshmen wanting to go out of state for for college. Through CSU Pueblo I experienced the "University Experience" while being on a relatively small and not so crowded campus. I attended the greek olympics, attended numerous football and baseball games, experienced the local life in downtown Pueblo as well as city life in downtown Denver and Colorado Springs. CSU Pueblo was a great experience for me.
Studying at CSU-Pueblo was gratifying due to being an online student and taking courses on my own timing. All the professors at CSUP were very encouraging and offered any help they could give to ensure the students were successful in their courses. The only that would be changed through personal experience is the turnaround time for ALL of the departments to contact you back at (Academic Advising, Financial Aid, Accounting, etc.). A good majority of the time if you didn't speak with someone immediately and had to leave a message it would be at least three to four days before someone returned your phone call.
My experience with this college is that the athletic department is amazing with their current student athletes. Since we are in a poor financial situation, we do not have the best food and housing facilities. The minority level is pretty great for Blacks/African Americans and Hispanic population. Student activities such as club sports are a huge hit! Many people participate in these clubs and its great for the school to raise money.
For Colorado State University in Pueblo, Colorado, you receive an average education at a true university for a superb cost. Basically, the money and effort you put in is what you get out of it. For students with average or below ambition or a tight pocket, CSUP is a great option. While it is near many recreational opportunities and had a great tuition, CSUP could not cater to my desire for campus activities and specific major paths.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Pueblo
The campus is beautiful and it is very diverse. The location is close enough to the river walk and a mall. People also have the option to use the outdoors facility for activities such as rafting, biking, etc.
Great experience at a smaller, cheaper school! Dorms and school facilities are great, as are most of the teaching staff. Great for a non traditional route to graduation, whether that's graduating a year early or going back to school, CSU Pueblo is very flexible!
I love this University! I transferred quick and easy from a community college and have been thriving ever since. This school helped me find an internship as well as made it possible to get my junior semester over with in 5 months. My advisor knows me by name and even talks to me in the hall to make sure that I am making it her at CSU. She also emails me if she notices any problems with my academic future. Recently she emailed me to let me know that I had a flag on my account because I need to fill out one form before the semester begins. I am also proud of the fact that I was able to become editor of the CSU Pueblo Today and am adding to my resume everyday for my future!