Colorado State University - Pueblo Reviews

The classes in the Computer Science field are incredible, but the administration has a lot to learn. Every semester I have been here I have had problems with registration, missing funds, and negative balance accounts. If the administration would work better, I would give it 5 stars, but everything else about the campus is great.
It is really easy to stay focused here because it is a smaller university. The professors are willing to help you if you show that you're trying.
I love that CSU-Pueblo is family oriented. And everyone on campus is willing to help you with anything and everything.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Pueblo
CSU Pueblo is a what I would call a small big school. Very nice community of students with lots of student activity. Of course the best thing is being in beautiful Colorado. I have made many friends from lots of other states and countries. I play on the tennis team and love the support I get form the athletic department and my team. The dorms are awesome.
Small classes and smaller campus allow for more interaction with the professors. Research opportunities are abundant and there are plenty of projects that have the potential for publication. Some graduate programs are available, though only at the masters level.
The school is pretty good. It’s a smaller campus so class sizes are decently small. I wish that the teaching was of higher quality as that of a less public university or more up to par with a research based school. I also think the school should adopt a green initiative for reducing and recycling waste throughout campus, though they have made some green renovations.
The experience has been great. The nursing program was a great experience overall. A little disorganized but what nursing school isn’t.
CSU Pueblo scams you out of every dollar and forces you to live on campus for two years. Good professors though. Pueblo has its bad areas but not around campus. Party scene varies from year to year.
Colorado State University has been my dream college since I was a freshman in high school. I love how the school is engaged in a lot of activities from time to time. I find it to be a very "sporty" school because you see so many athletes!
Colorado State University-Pueblo is committed to excellence, setting the standard for regional comprehensive universities in teaching, research and service by providing leadership and access for its region while maintaining its commitment to diversity. Has Outdoor Pursuits program that introduces students to all that Colorado has to offer in outdoor activities like rock and ice-climbing, biking, rafting, kayaking, hiking, and of course, skiing. CSU-Pueblo is a military friendly designation based on a commitment to supporting military students. It's undergraduate engineering program was ranked in the nation’s top 100 by U.S. News and World Report.
The atmosphere at Colorado State University- Pueblo is incredible. I have yet to meet a student or staff member that I have disliked completely. The students on campus are extremely friendly and will offer help if someone is in need. The majority of the professors and students that teach lecture and lab classes are friendly and extremely approachable. The ones that are approachable want to see the students in their classes succeed. The campus has great resources for students struggling with classes. The current President is an amazing man that loves to visit with all of the faculty and students on campus. He genuinely cares about everyone on campus, and he cares about their concerns. The only few things on campus that are not so great are the Wi-Fi and sometimes the cafeteria food.
I enjoyed seeing the diversity and it seems like the professors really want you to succeed. I like that they contact you if they see you falling behind to see if there's anything they can do to help.
I have had a great experience. There is a lot of support from the community and overall the campus is great.
I love the campus, there are many aspects of the campus that have been renovated or built recently and done so very well. The campus has an all around very modern vibe to it. I have not a single complaint about the daily campus life here, it's an extremely enjoyable experience. The only thing that I wish would get streamlined is the blackboard system, It's a very good idea and when teachers use it, it makes the course so much easier to keep up with but many professors don't use blackboard. If blackboard was a more widely used tool then that would erase the only major complaint that I have about CSU-P.
The staff and fellow students are friendly but I wish that the financial aid office was more organized.
So far my experience at CSU-Pueblo has been a pleasant one. I like that I have met so many different people from different backgrounds. Not only that but some of the teachers here go above and beyond when trying to make sure that students succeed in the future.
CSU-Pueblo has helped me greatly while transitioning from high school to the hectic college life. My advisor helped me add classes and taught me how to navigate around the university portal. The professors make sure that you receive help when it is needed and there are many resources such as academic centers and tutors on campus. I have enjoyed college so far and I am grateful for my experience with the faculty as some of my friends in Denver do not have an advisor or have never talked to a professor. CSU-Pueblo has supported me during the time I've been here and I am excited to build towards my career goals at this university.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Pueblo
I absolutely love CSU-Pueblo. The staff are awesome and super informative when you're first starting there. If you need disability accommodations they do a great job of filling you in on how to get them, and the tours of the campus are really helpful as well.
While the town of Pueblo doesn't have too much to offer, the University does! The class sizes are full yet small enough where you can know your professors personally and are able to get one-on-one help and tutoring easily. The sports atmosphere is great and there are many alumni and locals who are huge supporters.
I love the students of csu pueblo. It is an extremely open and accepting environment. I a so happy I chose csup as the college for me.