Colorado State University - Pueblo Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.60 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.71 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 37 responsesReport
After Colorado State University - Pueblo
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.38 responses
Colleges like Colorado State University - Pueblo
- C+Adams State University
- 4 Year
- Alamosa, CO
- 506 reviews
- B-Pueblo Community College
- 2 Year
- Pueblo, CO
- 335 reviews
- C+Colorado Mesa University
- 4 Year
- Grand Junction, CO
- 1,057 reviews
- B-University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
- 4 Year
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 1,617 reviews
Colorado State University - Pueblo Reviews
Review Colorado State University - Pueblo
My experience with this college is that the athletic department is amazing with their current student athletes. Since we are in a poor financial situation, we do not have the best food and housing facilities. The minority level is pretty great for Blacks/African Americans and Hispanic population. Student activities such as club sports are a huge hit! Many people participate in these clubs and its great for the school to raise money.
Great experience at a smaller, cheaper school! Dorms and school facilities are great, as are most of the teaching staff. Great for a non traditional route to graduation, whether that's graduating a year early or going back to school, CSU Pueblo is very flexible!
I love this college, I think it gives each student a great chance at an education. What brought me to this school was the great athletics program and that my major was a big part of this school. I immediately fell in love with the warm weathers, beautiful seasons, and small class and campus. I met all of my friends in my classes and can't wait to see where the next few years take me! I would like to see more clubs on campus.