Colorado State University - Pueblo Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.60 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.71 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 37 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.38 responses
Colleges like Colorado State University - Pueblo
- C+Adams State University
- 4 Year
- Alamosa, CO
- 511 reviews
- CPueblo Community College
- 4 Year
- Pueblo, CO
- 340 reviews
- B-Colorado Mesa University
- 4 Year
- Grand Junction, CO
- 1,069 reviews
- BUniversity of Colorado - Colorado Springs
- 4 Year
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 1,623 reviews
Colorado State University - Pueblo Reviews
My experience with this college is that the athletic department is amazing with their current student athletes. Since we are in a poor financial situation, we do not have the best food and housing facilities. The minority level is pretty great for Blacks/African Americans and Hispanic population. Student activities such as club sports are a huge hit! Many people participate in these clubs and its great for the school to raise money.
Great experience at a smaller, cheaper school! Dorms and school facilities are great, as are most of the teaching staff. Great for a non traditional route to graduation, whether that's graduating a year early or going back to school, CSU Pueblo is very flexible!
I love this college, I think it gives each student a great chance at an education. What brought me to this school was the great athletics program and that my major was a big part of this school. I immediately fell in love with the warm weathers, beautiful seasons, and small class and campus. I met all of my friends in my classes and can't wait to see where the next few years take me! I would like to see more clubs on campus.