Colorado State University - Pueblo Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.60 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.71 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 37 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.38 responses
Colleges like Colorado State University - Pueblo
- C+Adams State University
- 4 Year
- Alamosa, CO
- 522 reviews
- CPueblo Community College
- 4 Year
- Pueblo, CO
- 363 reviews
- B-Colorado Mesa University
- 4 Year
- Grand Junction, CO
- 1,097 reviews
- BUniversity of Colorado - Colorado Springs
- 4 Year
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 1,684 reviews
Colorado State University - Pueblo Reviews
I have met so many people and made a lot of new friends, including my roommate. These people weren't just people I sat next to in class, they come from so many different backgrounds, but we all shared the same ambitions. Each of my instructors try to get to know their students in not only a learning stance, but personally too. On that note I enjoyed each class of mine, and they all consisted of a decent amount of learners who for the most part, were all there to earn a higher education. Two things that I would like changed is the amount of attention that is needed between the Advisors and Financial Aid. They both are major aspects to my learning, but I found that they both don’t know anything about each other so there was a lot of back and forth between offices I had to do. But all together I have had some great experiences from CSU-P that I would never change, and I am happy to say I go to Colorado State University- Pueblo!
Colorado State University-Pueblo is committed to excellence, setting the standard for regional comprehensive universities in teaching, research and service by providing leadership and access for its region while maintaining its commitment to diversity. Has Outdoor Pursuits program that introduces students to all that Colorado has to offer in outdoor activities like rock and ice-climbing, biking, rafting, kayaking, hiking, and of course, skiing. CSU-Pueblo is a military friendly designation based on a commitment to supporting military students. It's undergraduate engineering program was ranked in the nation’s top 100 by U.S. News and World Report.
My experience with this college is that the athletic department is amazing with their current student athletes. Since we are in a poor financial situation, we do not have the best food and housing facilities. The minority level is pretty great for Blacks/African Americans and Hispanic population. Student activities such as club sports are a huge hit! Many people participate in these clubs and its great for the school to raise money.