Colorado State University - Global Campus Reviews

I walk away from this university with a degree, debt, and having learned nothing. Literally every assignment can be googled and answers and previous homework found in full detail. It is a complete joke of a university.
The enrollment process was seamless. Their structure and technology was helpful when I was inquiring about attending after I had been out of school for a few years. The curriculum has been beneficial as I have been able to relate every class to something I am experiencing at work. The teachers are responsive and provide discussions that help to understand the topics being discussed in class.
Great instructors, very supportive and encouraging. They layout of the courses was easy to navigate. Peer engagement in class discussions was always interesting and helpful with current topics we were studying. Courses covered current material. Overall it was a positive academic experience.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Global Campus
I began my journey December 10th, 2018, to pursue a Communications degrees. The entire staff is AMAZING!
Colorado State University Global campus doesn't seem to be much different than any other online university. Even though they have the backing of the CSU name, the instructors aren't top notch facility. It's very inexpensive, and the structure of the scheduling is fantastic. It is quite convenient for a full time employee with a very busy family life to incorporate education back into a schedule. However, don't expect to actually learn anything. This is a means to an end; you'll get your degree at the end if you put in a bare minimum of effort.
I like the convenience of attending classes, whenever is suitable to your schedule. They work well with you in terms of getting supplies for classes. The teachers are overall great. I however, encountered one negative teacher. But, so far classes have been great.
The professors want to see their students succeed and are available for all questions. The student advisers are extremely helpful and kind with their students, and assist in planning an accurate degree plan for all students, regardless of what their personal life consists of.
I have really enjoyed being a member of the Colorado State University- Global Campus community. They are a well built community and they have great degree programs. I think that they have a well built program and I have had a good experience so far.
I have been transferring to Colorado State University for a little over a year. To no fault of the Universities, the past year has been one of financial hardship and trial. My guidance counselor has been available at any working hour to answer my questions, via phone call or email, and has been amazingly supportive of my whole endeavor!
Colorado State GC offers flexibility when going to school. You work at your pace and it makes going to school extremely enjoyable. They offer a wide array of degree programs to fit anyone’s needs.
Online classes are very informative and the teachers assist and provide extra materials for students. The staff is very helpful and it has made the difference in the college experience!
Super friendly and knowledgeable advisors that are easy to reach and eager to help. Professors are engaged with their students. Classes require self discipline, as they are online, but help is always easy to find.
All coursework in the online program is accessible via your computer. The student adviser was able to answer all of my questions in a timely manner. The professor was always available to provide guidance to students when needed. Also, he posted updates regularly to assist students in their assignments. Grading is clear and concise with no guess-work involved. The online programs offer wonderful flexibility.
Because I am a first generation college graduate and work two jobs, picking a college was a much bigger decision for me than anticipated. After many phone calls with counselors at CSU Global and prompt responses to email inquiries, I knew it was the right place to be. There entry process is genuinely a breeze with the assistance of the same counselor from application to graduation. They obviously put a large significance on student's being connected to staff and fully understanding every step, from application to class choices to finances, they cover all the bases. Additionally, the professors are on the same wavelength. They are constantly involved in student conversation and seem to genuinely care about bettering us in our educational understanding.
Easy to register. The online portal is very user-friendly. I enjoy the discussion forums and the opportunity to communicate with my classmates easily.
It's been a fairly simple process to enroll and my admissions counselor was wonderful in helping me. The only thing I wish I would have known sooner was the different opportunities for scholarships the school had and the deadlines to apply for them.
I studied in Vietnam, in a collaborated undergrad program with CSU. The professors were friendly and always willing to best support us, whether it's discussion after classes or writing recommendation letters.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Global Campus
Very fast at responding to emails and they always help me if you need any with homework or class work
CSU really does every thing they can to help you succeed - from advisors to professors to classmates. Being able to complete classes online while still gaining educational knowledge and experience really is great for those who are non-traditional students balancing school, work, family, and life.
I have been at Colorado for a few semesters now and it has been wonderful. They have the assignments set up different from others allowing initial posts on discussion boards to be done a day later than other universities which is very helpful. The professors are all for the most part very good. I recommend this school for students who would prefer to go to college online.