Colorado State University - Global Campus Reviews

Easy to register. The online portal is very user-friendly. I enjoy the discussion forums and the opportunity to communicate with my classmates easily.
It's been a fairly simple process to enroll and my admissions counselor was wonderful in helping me. The only thing I wish I would have known sooner was the different opportunities for scholarships the school had and the deadlines to apply for them.
I studied in Vietnam, in a collaborated undergrad program with CSU. The professors were friendly and always willing to best support us, whether it's discussion after classes or writing recommendation letters.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Global Campus
Very fast at responding to emails and they always help me if you need any with homework or class work
CSU really does every thing they can to help you succeed - from advisors to professors to classmates. Being able to complete classes online while still gaining educational knowledge and experience really is great for those who are non-traditional students balancing school, work, family, and life.
I have been at Colorado for a few semesters now and it has been wonderful. They have the assignments set up different from others allowing initial posts on discussion boards to be done a day later than other universities which is very helpful. The professors are all for the most part very good. I recommend this school for students who would prefer to go to college online.
I love that my school offers several alternative credit options, and is geared toward the working adult. I don't have difficulty juggling school work and home.
I am a first year graduate student at Colorado State University - Global Campus and do not have enough information to provide an analysis at this time.
My experience so far with Colorado State University-Global Campus has been amazing. The professors have been extremely knowledgeable, interesting with lots of education and life experience. I have also been so impressed with the quality of other students I have met through my classes and their diverse life journeys.
My enrollment advisor has been amazing. She has helped with every step of transferring credits, obtaining transcripts and helping me overcome a few snags in my enrollment process. She even replies to text messages in a timely manner!
CSU-Global is a great institution to consider for individuals already in their profession or students looking to learn real life practical knowledge in their field. The teachers are good and the staff does their best to ensure the student has a good time at the school.
This was the best educational option I have ever made outside of my undergraduate educational choice. The school is STELLAR, the leadership, staff and programming is second to none. Whether you are completing your degree, starting a degree (bachelor or Masters work), you will not be disappointed. The cost is amazing and the information/disciplines you learn are top notch. Excellent learning experience.
CSU-Global offers great opportunities for busy adults that are seeking to start, finish, or continue their secondary education on any level. Professors are engaged and so are students which enables learning from different perspectives. Overall, a very good online university.
I have been taking classes at Colorado State University- Global Campus for about 4 months now and absolutely love it! Being a full time employee I was very nervous about starting school full time as well but CSU Global knows what they're doing! Full time is 2 classes in a 8 week semester after those 2 classes you can easily take a few weeks off and register for your next classes a month after your first 2 or you can register for the next 2 classes to start right away. I love that assignments for all classes are due on Thursday and Sundays. It's easy to remember and plan accordingly. Instructors are very diligent on getting back to students within 24 hours. I have a professor that responded within 5 minutes once!
CSU-GLOBAL does all they can to help you get started and thru every bit they can. You will have a degree by the end.
As a full-time working mother of 3, this college allows me the flexibility to continue my education and get my assignments done during the times that work best for me and my family.
I like working at my own pace as well as online due to the fact that we share our insights with each other online also
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Global Campus
My admissions adviser is very knowledgeable and she keeps in close contact with me to help me through any process and answer any questions.
This is my second year attending CSU Global and I am thoroughly pleased with my education experience. The online courses the school offers allows me to work my business and still complete my degree. I feel challenged without being overwhelmed. Instructors are knowledgeable. The school offers a variety of degree options. The only suggestion I have is that more elective courses be added to the schedule.
I've just enrolled for a second bachelor's in Communications, and so far the experience is great. The counselors are helpful, and timely. They actually care about your education and they genuinely want to assist with finding financial aid. The programs are legitimate, hands-on, useful, and priced fairly.