Colorado State University - Global Campus Reviews

This is my second year attending CSU Global and I am thoroughly pleased with my education experience. The online courses the school offers allows me to work my business and still complete my degree. I feel challenged without being overwhelmed. Instructors are knowledgeable. The school offers a variety of degree options. The only suggestion I have is that more elective courses be added to the schedule.
I've just enrolled for a second bachelor's in Communications, and so far the experience is great. The counselors are helpful, and timely. They actually care about your education and they genuinely want to assist with finding financial aid. The programs are legitimate, hands-on, useful, and priced fairly.
I am new to CSU global this year but so far everyone has been extremely helpful and the internet sites easy to use.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Global Campus
I am a post-baccalaureate student completing my sophomore year online in the area of communications. If you like to write, type, and email, then you will be successful with the heavy writing style and format of the program.

All of my professors have masters and doctorate degrees. They were all engaging via the online platform.

One thing worth noting is that you must be disciplined enough to do assignments regularly and study. If you do not perform all assignments, it is impossible to do well.
CSU-Global has been an amazing experience with supportive advisors and caring, brilliant professors. The online format has given me the freedom to finish my degree.
Overall a good school. I really like that you can choose whether you want an ebook or an acutal textbook. The courses are quite challenging and they require you to work hard to earn the grade. It is pretty expensive and the student portal is not very intuitive.
Good feedback from professors, solid academics, the expectations are very clear. Advisers are easy to reach and the website where all work is done is easy to use. Tuition is affordable.
Friendly and knowledgeable academic advisors and passionate teachers make attending CSU-Global a pleasure.
As a brand new student the process of registering, applying for financial aid, purchasing books, and everything in between has been a seamless and excellent experience. I've only experienced one glitch during my first week the APA workshop never picked up on the conference call I called in to. Other than that, I'd highly recommend CSU Global for working individuals who wish to complete their degree online.
I have been having a great experience so far. Communication is great at this school. My advisor communicates with me frequently and the professors are all so nice and answer any questions.
CSU- Global Campus has prepared me for the job market quite excellently! I actually had a couple of job offers the session before my last. And in my last session, I received an incredible job offer making more money that I thought at a great company.
So far since I've started going to this school, it's been nothing but a great experience. With it being all online, it's never hard to get in touch with someone for any questions. As of right now, I wouldn't change a thing.
A great opportunity to complete coursework in an asynchronous fashion for adult or returning students. Easy to balance coursework with other work and home life obligations. Weekly discussion posts are writing heavy, especially given the technical aspect of some degrees.
Writing-intensive and involved, but not overcomplicated. Students who put in the time and effort will succeed.
I am an online student.
It was very easy to apply and get accepted. PLease note that i am transferring from another college where my grade point average was high.
Again I attend online only.
Start Your Review of Colorado State University - Global Campus
This is an online college that is run by Colorado State university therefore I have no idea.
I attend online classes so i have no clue.
Career counselors are either pumped on their own accolades promoting themselves or forget appointments with you on numerous occasions. Very discouraging and not at all helpful.