Colorado State University - Pueblo Reviews

This school is a dream come true. The academics is amazing. The teachers and staff and students really care about one another. It is a really nice thing to know you don't go to a school that is known for its parties. This school is a dry campus and it is a great one. The teachers are always helpful and caring. Each department has what makes it unique. If i could learn every major at this school i would because the professors make it that much easier and fun.
I have had an interesting experience here at Colorado State University Pueblo. There are a variety of classes that I could take. With my major, I have taken classes that are good for it. The university is under construction, and it is very hard to move from class to class.
I am a concurrent enrolled student both at Centennial High School and CSUP. The concurrent enrollment office have been great in assisting me with my schedule and allowing me to earn both high school and college credit while attending our local university.
Review Colorado State University - Pueblo
CSU-Pueblo is a very nice school, and has a great campus. The instructors are amazing and the student environment is great. The campus has very dull colors and is depressing after awhile. The town of Pueblo is terrible and is ruining the college, because of how bad the town is getting.
I am having a good time here, but I am not really learning, I am just focusing on passing. I wasn't understanding the material in my prereq, but I understood it enough to pass the class. But now, I am struggling because I didn't have a solid foundation, so I'm trying to relearn things I should have already known, while trying to learn new material
I love this college, I think it gives each student a great chance at an education. What brought me to this school was the great athletics program and that my major was a big part of this school. I immediately fell in love with the warm weathers, beautiful seasons, and small class and campus. I met all of my friends in my classes and can't wait to see where the next few years take me! I would like to see more clubs on campus.
CSU-Pueblo has given me a great academic experience so far. With its smaller campus consisting of about 5000 students, it is ideal for someone looking for small class sizes and more one-on-one time with professors.
Great SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat SchoolGreat School
I honestly love it here at CSU Pueblo. Everyone has some stupid stigma about Pueblo and everyone who lives here, but CSU-P is honestly completely cut off from the Pueblo community. The only real involvement this school has in the community is positive ones because the students and staff are constantly volunteering to help keep Pueblo clean and safe for everyone. The best thing about this school is that there are so many ways to be involved around campus and so many things to do constantly. The campus is always popping and everyone seems to enjoy it here for the most part.
This is a great school in a small town. You will love it. The small class sizes help you get the one on one attention you need to suceed.
I don't have much experience a this college because I am only a Freshman. However it is a big campus, the teachers are kind and helpful, the food is average, and they always have activities running that everyone is able to join anytime. What I dislike is that most of the students here are rude, it is hard to make friends so you don't feel alone on campus.
So much variety of people. Teachers are so kind and advisers want to push you to succeed and receive your degree, success is written all over the walls. I'm so excited to see whats next. I find it so easy to navigate on campus and how I am able to communicate with others of my same major. I have never felt so much in place.
The CSUP campus has improved tremendously over the past 10 years, and now have one of the most dominant football programs. The dorms are a little outdated, but the new ones look nice. I would recommend this campus. It has great programs that even carry accreditations, and are very affordable.
CSUP is a remarkable school that is well suited for anybody looking for extensive education with low tuition and supportive professors.
I like that the school has the Sheriffs office around all the time. Something I would like to see change is better campus food.
I received mu under grad degree here and presently completing a duel masters here. The professors are terrific as well as the curriculum. I highly recommend this university to everyone.
Dorms are nice and spacious. Dining hall food isn't good, would rather not have a meal plan cause its been such an inconvenience. School administration seems unorganized and you're left without help on some things. The library is great. There are some great teachers here
Review Colorado State University - Pueblo
The campus is about 15-20 minutes away from home. Good education that was provided and financially is the best way to go.
My experience is quite well, campus isn't so big so it is really easy to get around to your classes. Would like to see more cultural events from different cultures.
n/a//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////