Colorado Mesa University Reviews

1,105 reviews
This is a very good college however it is more on the expensive side and of course with college comes college parties. Despite it being more known as a "party campus" it is filled with very intelligent teachers, students, and many amazing opportunities.
My experience at Colorado Mesa University has been great so far. I've met many of my friends through sports and academics here. The location is my favorite part, getting to look at the grand mesa and the monument everyday is always a pleasure. I love how the campus is spread apart yet everything is close enough so that I can still get to all of my classes on time from where I live.
Very nice campus, super helpful staff. Thus far I've had great professors and am looking forward to another 4 years here!!
Start Your Review of Colorado Mesa University
It is a relatively small University. It feels safe. it offers a good selection of degrees and classes. It is very poor on financial aid. I would like to see it expand its offerings in International Studies. It also needs improvement in academic advising.
I really enjoy the small class sizes that CMU has to offer. I also enjoy that the University Center has a variety of food (including a Starbucks and an Express Chick Fil A), but the food is kind of pricey. The recently redone library has an Enstroms Coffee for breakfast and there also is new buildings that appear quite often. I do not like the fact that there is limited parking for commuting students.
CMU is amazing! Great location! Great programs of study! Nice teachers! Great extra curriculum programs!
It's a small university, but that's a good thing, because you feel like a closer community that way. Every proffessor on campus absolutelly loves what they teach and it shows. The campus has a variety of food options, and if your not happy with what the campus provides there is so many restraunts within walking distance.
I loved his university. It had great people, food, beautiful campus and good and organized dorms. I had gone to the campus for a wrestling camp coach Travis Mercado has hosted. He was as great coach.
I loved Colorado Mesa University! It has a beautiful campus and the programs there are awesome! Since the class sizes are smaller, the professors know all of their students.
Colorado Mesa University is a great college for anyone who wants to live in southwest Colorado. They have a variety of degrees, the staff and faculty are friendly, and it is located in one of the most recreationally diverse places in the state. Grand Junction itself is a big town, easy to get around, and has access to every thing you may need.
CMU is an amazing school for people who don't want to go to a university too big or too small! the professors are wonderful and helpful. Cmu has various activities and sports constantly, and there is also end of the year concerts with various artists!
I love CMU! The professors really just want to teach you what they are passionate about. They don't want to see you fail, but hard work and dedication are key! Lifelong learning at CMU!
I am currently a college student here and I am absolutely in love with the entire university! The facilities and opportunities are amazing. The professors are also incredibly intelligent and willing to work with the students.
The campus was beautiful and the professors are all personable and give individual attention when needed. CMU is the perfect size to provide everything that larger universities can while still maintaining a small community feel.
I liked the campus and how it was smaller but it was still a 4-Year University. The diversity was incredible for a smaller university. The class sizes were really nice and I had pretty good luck with professors. My professors were also very willing to help me as long as I put in some effort. The library was nice and I found good places to study. Some parts of Grand Junction were prettier than others. It just wasn't the right fit for me. But lots of people I met absolutely loved it there.
It’s a good university that has been expanding in the last couple years with new buildings and gaining more popularity. Gaining these new building for the programs offered at CMU has caught the attention of many students looking to go to a university that offers what they are looking for and is a little more affordable.
Colorado Mesa University is an excellent college with faculty that really care about their students. Most professors are willing to work with you in whatever way needed, whether it be time away from class or assisting you in understanding material. Their tutoring center is a huge help when you don't understand a concept and there are plenty of outdoor activities on and around campus.
Start Your Review of Colorado Mesa University
Colorado Mesa is a great school with great surroundings and plenty to do! Athletics are really competitive and I love being a part of this school.
It's huge. There's lots of space on campus. They offer a large variety of programs. The environment is nice.
Colorado Mesa University has provided me with an outstanding education and experience. I have grown drastically as a student and as a person.