Colorado Mesa University Reviews

1,075 reviews
The atmosphere is very open and friendly and there are lots of different clubs to choose from. There is also lots of resources to use and utilize.
After spending two years at CMU, I am still enthralled with its community and dedication towards the improvement of campus. CMU is always expanding, but class sizes are kept small, my largest lecture had around 80 people. It is also affordable, offering some great scholarships.
It has it's problems, but compared to most universities in the United States, CMU is a decent school.
Start Your Review of Colorado Mesa University
Excellent academics and professors. There is a wide variety of classes. Class sizes are small enough that your professor knows you by face and name, and there can be real group discussion and collaboration.
What I like about Colorado Mesa is the campus, it's super pretty and everything is very new! The thing I would change most about the college is that some professors aren't very good at teaching.
I love that CMU is not breaking the bank and that it still has lots of great programs for its students. The student life group puts on tons of fun stuff during the week. The area is also really beautiful and has tons off outdoor activities to offer.
CMU is a solid all around college that will give you exactly what you need. I am currently enrolled in the kinesiology program and my advisor Dr. Bell is a great professor!
Love Mesa! It’s the right size of a University for me, it’s big but small community feel. Has excellent educational programs & really gets you involved in the community. Great outdoor programs for students who like hiking, skiing and water sports.
New and fresh environment, lots of opportunities and majors. Safety was top notch and the school lways had something going on.
The experience that I've had so far in CMU has been great. The staff is friendly and super helpful and if they can't directly help you, then they will happily direct you towards a great campus resource. Speaking of campus resources, they have a nice comfortable library, a free tutoring center with super tutors, and a well maintained spacious workout center. This university is awesome.
Amazing campus, fabulous location with so many opportunities available to hike and explore nature, professors that really want success for their students, small class sizes, just the perfect school for me.
The scenery is beautiful around campus. There are nearby places to travel to and to take part of various outdoor activities. The people here are friendly. The school partners with the surrounding community and city for various events. Professors are helpful and are available during their posted office hours. My experience with the school so far has been wonderful.
I really love this school. I'm in a program that helps me prepare for my college classes and help me stay on track for my degree.
Colorado Mesa University is a very great school. Their nursing program is one of the best in Colorado. The students are very kind and are willing to accept any academic challenge ahead of them. This brings leadership skills and confidence. Great characteristics for our future. This school will bring strong, smart and determined youths into our society. Not only will this generation bring greatness but they will also bring new technology and new ways of living a better and happier life.
I only went on a tour of Colorado Mesa University. It was amazing. I loved the feel I got from the campus. It seemed both fun and academically inclined. I felt safe there and I also have friends that attend there who have nothing but positive reviews. I have been accepted and hope to attend in the fall.
The faculty on-site genuinely care about the success of their students, and attempt to instruct with various learning styles to adapt to the need of every individual in class. This university has relatively small class sizes. The main campus is a 10-minute drive downtown, and the student activities council makes the campus all-inclusive in regards to the general diversity on campus. It's a safe place to be and I never feel unsafe walking home.
Colorado Mesa is a the perfect school for someone who doesn't want to get lost in the crowds of one of the large state school but doesn't want to be in a college smaller than their high school. The community is incredibly friendly and welcoming, you can't be on this campus and not make friends. The res life is fun and welcoming as well. overall a very good experience
Start Your Review of Colorado Mesa University
I really enjoyed my time at Colorado Mesa University. The campus has changed so much and I was only there for 3 1/2 years. CMU has a special place in my heart. The teachers were so caring and supportive, there were so many activities I could join, and the staff in every department are always open to the students.
I loved Colorado Mesa University! The professors are fantastic, the campus is safe and Grand Junction is a great place to go to college. I would have continued to study there, but they did not offer the program I needed so I ended up transferring.
Colorado Mesa University is a developing campus that provides the highest quality of education Grand Junction has to offer.