Colorado College Reviews

Drug abuse is rampant, students are delusional trustafarians, professors teach lies (no GMOs won't kill you and yes animals can commit acts of violence), there were several assaults and robberies on campus from the locals, the parties are identical week after week, alumni have struggled with poverty and homelessness... the outdoorsy part is cool, but there are far better options if you want to treat higher education as a summer camp. Try MSU or Boulder instead.
Colorado College is a great school for those with a love of academics and adventure. The people at CC help you to view life from perspectives you may have never considered. The fact that one day I could be sitting in an engaging classroom, walking down the streets of Colorado's second largest city the next day, and climbing trails near Pike's Peak the last, helped to convince me that Colorado was the only option for me.
At CC, students are people first, academics second. CC is different from other liberal arts schools because it focuses on holistic growth, prioritizing mental health and recreation alongside schoolwork. There are issues with diversity and scholarships here, but the school is making big moves every year.
Start Your Review of Colorado College
I am currently a freshman at CC and I love it!! Everything I could have asked for and more. The block plan is an obvious highlight/attraction, and the enviorment is awesome because you can do whatever you'd like!
Colorado College is an amazing place. Everyone here is so intelligent, kind, and accepting. The Block Plan is a very unique way of study but I have had an excellent experience so far. Professors go out of their way to provide the best education that we can get. I would highly recommend coming to CC!
I absolutely love everything the Colorado College (CC) has to offer! From amazing professors who take their time to make sure each and every student understands the material, to the amazing programs we offer such as the 3-2 program, plethora of summer research, Priddy Trips, Venture Grants, and yes even great food!

What I wish would change is the constant racism we see from the students, to the faculty and staff, and even the professors. Unfortunately it is rampant and very hard to deal with as a Native American on campus. Constant micro-aggressions wherever you go make life in general tough to deal with.
I am a just graduated senior from CC. Attending was the best decision I have made in my life. The culture at CC is adventurous and thoughtful, and everyone is there to help each other learn, grow, and explore. I learned more about myself and the person I want to become, and more about the world, than I could have imagined. You should come here. Its awesome.
I have really enjoyed my experience with Colorado College, thus far. The block plan is not for everyone, but if you love it, I usually find, you really, really love it.
Was really disappointed by the general quality of the school and everything it had to offer. Would not recommend.
This is a great school. Very strong academics, lots of things to do on campus. A very closely knit student body. In a beautiful part of Colorado, with very active people.
I feel as though a lot of students here get a liberal arts degree and don't end up using it.
I love my school. The professors care about the students, and you get to live very unique experiences.
I haven't had an issue with safety personally, but I know safety across campuses countrywide need improvement.
The dorms are kept clean and are fairly nice, and the language houses are great.
I don't know much about the Greek life, but they throw the most parties along with the sports houses.
I don't pay much attention to sports at my school, but the workout facility is great.
Colorado College is great for its inclusive atmosphere and engaging environment. Everyone has an interesting background and will usually love to open up to you and have a discussion with you about sports, politics, the environment, food, or anything you can think of. It's a very engaging school since it runs on the block plan, and with one class at a time, you can go on exciting and educational field trips, including overnight camping trips.
Start Your Review of Colorado College
The block plan, opportunities for studying abroad, and the community is one of a kind and overall so supportive and wonderful.
I personally feel relatively safe on campus. I have never been in a situation where I feel unsafe, however, I know many students who feel unsafe a lot of the time.
Living on campus, although mandatory for everyone but seniors, is great. All the living spaces have a home-like feel to them, even the traditional big dorms. Small houses are the most appealing to me personally. The living spaces on campus are designed to create very social atmospheres where residents can get to know each other and build community.