Colorado Christian University Reviews

1,056 reviews
I truly enjoy the diverse styles and methods of learning! They offer online as well as on campus classes for all lifestyle needs!
The admissions advisers are SO helpful and genuinely care about helping you, one I spoke with was actually a former student. It's very convenient to be able to complete your degree online.
I enjoyed the Christian education I got but it was too far away from home for me, and also a little bit too small for my liking.
Start Your Review of Colorado Christian University
I love attending CCU! The professors are awesome and knowledgeable about their courses. There are many extracurricular activities and the "community" feel is great. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. It's a wonderful Christian college - I highly recommend it!
I like the God centeredness of the college. However, I wish they were more affordable and that the financial office worked better with students.
I just started but overall they were very proffessionable , friendly, kind and made me feel very welcome. I also would recommend them to anyone who is interested in going to college. and I do give them a five star, I am very happy with my choice of this school..
Small campus. Great advisors and staff. I am an adult online student till Spring where I will be on campus to finish my BSN. Professors and advisors are there to help you succeeded in your education. They usually respond to emails within 24 hours. Love the Christian atmosphere.
Colorado Christian University is a top-notch Christian University. They thrive on keeping Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior first and a great academic level second. Exceptional administration, staff, financial aid, et... I recommend Colorado Christian University to any student who's looking to have a closer Walk With Jesus. Secondly recommend this college to anyone who wants to learn a degree at an exceptional School.
God bless everyone!
Paul C. Burdic
Nothing its great so far. Overall the experience has been great so far. From the advisors the staff financial aid and everyone got me where I need to be and I pass my first semester. Classes were easy to access.
The admissions counselors and faculty at CCU have been absolutely incredible and gone above and beyond to help me with all of my questions and concerns. I have been impressed with the Masters in Counseling program thus far and would highly recommend this school!
I love the fact that Colorado Christian University is based on the teaching with the Bible. I loved the fact my entrance counselor prayed with me after our first talk. I am super excited they teach you how to work in a Godly way and not a worldly way. From start to finish you have someone you can talk to and to help you through every step of the way.
I found my first classes to be very informative. In Adult online learning we have worked on our personality style which helps in studying and have been given access to many resources to help us grow and learn. The best part is the intertwining of the Bible throughout the classes. As an adult learner and being out of school for so long, it was intimidating at first, but the assignments eased you into the classes and a lot of it was your own thoughts and perspective that you are free to share. I just love it and have used my life experiences to add to the class. While doing this you are learning a lot about APA and how to structure writing papers for school. And you are able to learn about others in the class and their goals and things about their lives where you can relate and encourage each other. It is so uplifting!
I wouldn't change anything everyone is very nice and attends to your needs right away. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants to be in touch with God and get a really good education this is the school you should be at.
Colorado Christian University is a great school. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. My advisor has changed a few times since being enrolled, but they pick up where the other may have left off and do great. I enjoy incorporating scripture in everyday curriculum.
CCU is by far the best college I have attended. Small online class ratio with professors that truly care about making sure each student is a success. Short class blocks (5wks) make it easier to focus on one class at a time and still complete courses on a full-time schedule. The advisors are great at ensuring you remain on schedule and options for courses to take to fulfill your degree requirements.
I have never been happier with a school. The advisory staff is amazing and helps you acclimate to the school. Their communication is above any other school I’ve attended.
CCU is an amazing university if you are looking for a small Christ- Centered Community. Highly Recommend
Start Your Review of Colorado Christian University
The Student Coordination staff has been very helpful with getting me admitted to the school and helping with financial aid.
What I like about Colorado Christian University is that not only you gain resources needed to maximize your career, you also learn about the Bible and how God visioned you to incorporate his words with the gift he installed in you. I am pursuing my Business Administration degree so when I become a C.E.O. I must not just use my talent for my self-interest, it must be an "enlightened" one. God Bless!
First off, I love the Christ-centered focus on everything this university does. The professors are genuinely happy to teach and invest in their students. The student activities department is constantly working hard to provide both on-campus and commuter students with opportunities to get connected and enjoy a wide variety of events. In addition, the location of this university is ideal. It is about twenty minutes from downtown Denver, and about twenty minutes from the mountains. Obviously, one thing I always hope to change, is the tuition price. Another thing I would like to change here is the diversity of students. There is not much diversity here. This is unfortunate because diversity helps people to gain knowledge and respect for other people and their cultures. Right now, CCU is lacking in this area.