Colorado Christian University Reviews

1,098 reviews
Love it. Classes are fun and easy. I get to express my faith and it is so laid back and advisors are helpful.
What I liked about CCU is that there is a good diversity of opportunities for students to participate in, a wide array of resources for students such as counseling and employment management services, and quite a few clubs and ministry opportunities for students.

What I do not like about CCU is that it can feel closed off, not very diverse, but there is not very many things that I think significantly detract from my experience here!
This is an amazing college especially for adults trying to do it online. The scheduling is amazing the teachers and advisors are always available to help. It’s just great
Start Your Review of Colorado Christian University
I'm very new to this school, but have heard great things about it from the people who have gone here. I am looking forward to a very successful relationship with CCU.
i called to get help from the advisor on navigating through the system where you submit assignments. The advisor asked about me and my surroundings, with concern that I was ok, mentally first. After I told him the mind-state I was in and that my mother had been admitted into the hospital. He started praying for my mother with me over the phone. I love that about him. He made me feel like I could be successful in class, while still praying for my mother who was in the hospital.
I am loving the online aspect of CCU and how they want to meet each student where they are at and to fulfill they God given talents.
Great class format and wonderful professors. The adult online classes work really well with my work and family schedules.
I graduated a few years ago, but miss the school very much. Over the years I attended one other religiosly based school, and four other colleges (I was a none traditional student in the traditional program. So I was older. This was by far the best experience I had as a student.

The instructors care about who you are and in helping you succeed. I saw one review where the person felt it was a heretical place. That was not my experience. Jesus is foremost at the school and service to others was mandatory. They teach the true love of Christ. If you're looking for a party you should go somewhere else. But if you are looking for a life enriching experience you can't go wrong here.
My experience with Colorado Christian University can be summarized by the statement that I would highly recommend attending the university! I have only completed a few courses, but my experience has been nothing but positive. From the moment I received my first call from an admissions counselor all the way through enrolling and getting back in the groove of classes, all staff members and professors have been nothing but caring and helpful. I especially admire how the school incorporates a “Biblical Perspective” into every class, relating how that class related to a biblical worldview. If you are seeking a top education with high Christian values, then this school is perfect.
CCU has been a excellent choice for my schooling. Their focus on an education backed by God has been a tremendous help to my life. Nothing but incredible people willing to help me reach my goals. I love this school.
Great instructors! Administrative office is super friendly but not always the most efficient. Need to be a little patient they always come through with the answer for you.
The school was amazing, I loved my professors and most of the people I met. The athletic department made questionable decisions and under poor management for awhile.
I love attending Colorado Christian University. The professors, student advisors and other staff are genuine in wanting to help. They go the extra mile to make sure that you understand what is needed, and are full of christ’s Love and support.
The campus is growing over the next few years and adding new buildings soon. It's undergraduate population is expanding rapidly as well, though it will maintain its small school status for many years. CCU is not racially diverse, but offers many different backgrounds within Christianity. The academics are becoming more rigorous as the school develops and sit strives to be a better university. CCU will work with you to accept AP scores or dual credit, and will help you graduate early if you come in with credits.
I am just starting. I have spoken with an admissions Counselor. They have been so nice getting me started. I am excited to pursue my online classes with this College.
I am just now in the enrollment process at CCU. The advisor has gone above and beyond to assist in my degree selection process and has made returning to college a fear free process!
Colorado Christian University is a great schooo with great people. I’m learning so much. It is a little too expensive, but totally worth it in the long run.
Start Your Review of Colorado Christian University
I'm just now starting out at Colorado Christian University and I love this school. Your professors challenge you help you stay really focused.
My experience is great. The student adviser has worked with me patiently all the way. Jessie text me and emailed me every other day until I completed everything I needed to get in on time.
The one thing I would change the the amount of money that it cost to go to college. $500 per credit hour is crazy. That is not just at CCU it is every University I looked into attending
The school is very good, and committed to providing a Christ centred education for students. The attention given to help students maximize their own potential is outstanding. Classes are well organized and easy follow and teachers are always available for assistance. It has been a great experience for me during my time at CCU. Although the school is more expensive than others the quality of education is well worth the investment in your growth.