Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology Reviews

Dr. Rubin is awesome he really knows his stuff and Lindsey is an amazing teacher as well, i think my favorite class was DCP with dr. Bormanis he really pays attention to detail to help you learn as much as possible before going out into the world
Hands on learning, great environment, teachers are cool and they have tutoring if needed. What more could you ask for.
Great school, awesome, program, and traci who is in finanical aid made everything very easy and alot more comfortable about student loans
Start Your Review of Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology
I came in for a tour 2 years ago and now i can say i am graduate with a degree as a vet tech. I loved the program and the support i got from students as well as teachers. Would recommend for anyone serious about their future and interested in this field.
I have been attending this school for 1 year now and so far i couldnt be more pleased with the education i am getting. Everything is hands on and keeps me on my toes. Dr. Bormanis is an awesome teacher and makes sure you know your stuff before you begin with anything. We do go out to large animal fields of work which is awesome. I love my school hopefully you will too!
I absolutely love this tech college Dr. Rubin made sure when i graduated to help with job placement. The classes were small and the teachers are very attentive and also help with tutoring if needed i recommend to anyone interested in being the vet tech field
they are really suportive on getting you free money, making sure you turned in things when you get in their program. Everyone is very friendly and want to say hello.
The financial advisor, Traci, is great and super helpful.
Dcp is once a week class, goes way over time.
Don't waste your time. Should not be accredited.
The cost of the program is reasonable and cheaper than some of the other places I have looked into. I applied for financial aid and got it immediately.
I chose this school because after touring this one and Pima medical institute I felt like I would receive a better education at CAVT. I have gone in and sat down a few times with Traci in financial aid and she has been the biggest help with figuring out how much school will cost and how I am going to pay for it. My credits from my previous degree transferred over without any problem and it knocked off 2 classes from my first quarter! With my schedule I will also be able to work because I have 4 days off a week!
I'm getting what I pay for but at the same time a mother of 3 kids its really hard to pay for everything.