Collin College Reviews

1,462 reviews
Excellent school, professors, and classes. Even though it is a "community" college, it holds to high standards and prepares you for transfer to a university.
The atmosphere is very dull. The professors are very lazy and many are not passionate. There are not many opportunities to get involved. You can go through two years of studies and never have any friends or community. It is a great place to get an Associate's Degree for a cheap price, but you do not gain much knowledge.
I really liked the community around this college. But I did not like how the teachers were not willing to work with you.
Review Collin College
I have been attending Collin College since the year of 2013. This is an amazing place to attend. The professors are so willing to help their students and want them to succeed. The accommodations are pleasant and the students are very nice. Their programs are well-established in both degree and prestige.
Going to Collin was a fun experience especially interacting with the professor along with the students that go there.
The professors really care about the students! They provide a good education if you are planning to transfer to a 4 year university! I attend the Preston Ridge Campus and I love it.
It is a beautiful campus with 5 different locations. Professors are all fantastic and helpful. Low tuition costs for an amazing learning experience. Very diverse.
I love how close it is to my house and the tuition is super cheap and easy to afford. The campus is amazing so many areas to study and go get help for all classes. I would like to see more help from the professors like one on one help and maybe more computers in the library.
Great for getting started in a college degree. Only had a few issues with administration when starting out.
Going to Collin College right after high school was probably the best decision I have made. This college is perfect and afforadable because I finished majority of my classes without taking out any student loans. This college has every single class to offer even during the summer. The professors are amazing, they are so passionate about what they are teaching and pushes their students for greatness. In high school teachers used to tell us that most professors do not care about their students, but this college proved those teachers wrong. There is great student to professor interactions and they are always willing to help during their office hours. Collin's tutoring center is also phenomenal, there are tutors all the time for almost any subject and some where even better than my professors. The time and money I invested in this school was definitely worth it.
I have had great professors who actually work in the subject they teach and I can tell they are very comfortable and knowledgeable with the subject.
I Ann currently at the Central Park campus in McKinney, Tx. Great atmosphere, great people and excellent professors. I would highly recommend going here.
This is a great 2 year college. The teachers really care about your future and are willing to help you with anything. There is many student organizations to join and help centers for academics.
I really enjoy taking classes at Collin College. Every professor that I have taken has been amazing and exceeded my expectations!
I would like to attend to Collin college because I think that is a great college to start my career.
This was a great school and I'm proud to have gotten my associates in education from here. I was able to get an affordable education and left satisfied. The professors were great!
Very good professors. However, many have thick accents, so be careful of the ones you pick. The college really set me up to succeed I believe.
Review Collin College
Collin has excellent professors and academics, although it lacks that student life it is an up and coming college.
COLLIN IS A GREAT SCHOOL TO GET YOU STARTED. IF YOU HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME WITH CHANGE COLLIN IS A GREAT PLACE TO START YOUR COLLEGE CAREER. THEY WILL HELP CATCH YOU UP IF YOU HAVE FALLEN BEHIND IN YOUR ACADEMICS. I LOVED MY TIME HERE BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO MAKE GREAT FRIENDS AND LEARN WHAT I HAD FORGOTTEN OVER THE YEARS.
Collin Community College is an amazing campus with a brilliant staff willing to do anything to help you succeed. I have never been in an environment where I honestly felt as if everyone wanted me to succeed.