1,452 reviews
  1. McKinney, TX
  2. 2 Year

Collin College Reviews

1,452 reviews
I have had great professors who actually work in the subject they teach and I can tell they are very comfortable and knowledgeable with the subject.
I Ann currently at the Central Park campus in McKinney, Tx. Great atmosphere, great people and excellent professors. I would highly recommend going here.
This is a great 2 year college. The teachers really care about your future and are willing to help you with anything. There is many student organizations to join and help centers for academics.
I really enjoy taking classes at Collin College. Every professor that I have taken has been amazing and exceeded my expectations!
I would like to attend to Collin college because I think that is a great college to start my career.
This was a great school and I'm proud to have gotten my associates in education from here. I was able to get an affordable education and left satisfied. The professors were great!
Very good professors. However, many have thick accents, so be careful of the ones you pick. The college really set me up to succeed I believe.
Collin has excellent professors and academics, although it lacks that student life it is an up and coming college.
COLLIN IS A GREAT SCHOOL TO GET YOU STARTED. IF YOU HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME WITH CHANGE COLLIN IS A GREAT PLACE TO START YOUR COLLEGE CAREER. THEY WILL HELP CATCH YOU UP IF YOU HAVE FALLEN BEHIND IN YOUR ACADEMICS. I LOVED MY TIME HERE BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO MAKE GREAT FRIENDS AND LEARN WHAT I HAD FORGOTTEN OVER THE YEARS.
Collin Community College is an amazing campus with a brilliant staff willing to do anything to help you succeed. I have never been in an environment where I honestly felt as if everyone wanted me to succeed.
I lucked out and had some really great professors my first semester here. It is a community college, so don't except much in terms of a social life here. Most students attending are just here to get their work done and transfer to a university.
I had several PHD profs and I loved this college. I was part of the Student Leadership Academy and learned so much! I loved this college and I sincerely hope more people go here since it's the best community college I have ever been to!
My overall experience at Collin College has been very good. I love that there is a great diversity on the campus, excellent opportunities for help and tutoring, as well as awesome professors. One thing that I would like to see change is that in Wintermester, students should be allowed to take more then one class. I highly recommend anyone to come to the College because it is a great start.
I am taking a duel credit class here at Collin College, and i really enjoy the friendliness of the people working here. I love how Collin College is using new technology to give students the best possible learning experience.
Collin College is amazing! The professors and staff truly care about your education. The professors not only want you to succeed academically, but they want to see you be successful in your personal life and will take the time to invest in your life. Collin is also economical for those who want a high quality education at a fraction of a university cost. If you are looking for people to invest into your life both inside and outside the classroom at a reasonable price, then Collin College is definitely the place for you!
Collin College is a great school! I have attended 2/3 of the campuses and have enjoyed all of my experiences. My favorite classes were my ASL classes at the Spring Creek Campus in Plano. Amazing staff and students at this college!
Collin College is a great school if you want a good education with out breaking the bank. The professor's I had knew their stuff and were all helpful. It is a great place if you're not sure just what you want to do yet, or if you want to transfer to another school.
What I love about Collin College is the dedication they have for each student. Everyone receives many opportunities to better their educational career.
Its easy, but its online work and I personally am not a fan
Its a very cost efficient school and it has beautiful facilities for a community college. The teachers are always there to help and offer opportunities to learn more or improve on a subject. Transferring to colleges in Texas are easy and Collin encourages students to transfer out and are more than willing to help