CollegeAmerica - Fort Collins Reviews

I graduated with a bachelor of science just under 3 years from the date I started the program. I have tried the traditional college rout and found this school to offer the flexibility that I needed as a father of four. The school was great at accommodating the needs I had during my time attending and the instructors are very knowledgeable in their fields. I had to have a tumor removed while i was in the middle of my program and was able to adjust school work accordingly to my health needs.
I love that it is not a big campus so the classes are not as big. You actually get to know the other students as well as the teachers.
I've been going to school at CollegeAmerica since January of 2018. Since I've started, all the teachers as well as administrators have been very supportive of me and my accomplishments. They are genuinely your cheerleaders wanting to get you through school to start your career. Classes are small, so teachers can help you one-on-one if needed in class assignments or work.
Start Your Review of CollegeAmerica - Fort Collins
They got me signed up, did one mod only to find out they lied about my financial aid being all good turns out its not and now I am stuck owing them money and have to find another place to go!
It was a great experience. The staff is amazing and open to helping the students. They make sure that they take the time so that you can understand the course material.
I think this is a great school. There's lots of support everywhere you go. Staff and students are very nice.
Broken Promises, Credits are not transferable. Course list is not accurate. They say you can enter into programs for a Master's Degree but you cannot. Class Action Law Suit
My experience at College America in Fort Collins, Colorado has been excellent, in the past year I have had five professors and every one of them are real people, approachable and very likable. All of my professors seemed to love their profession by the way they prepared for and present class and they also displayed their enthusiasm in the class room which makes class a lot more fun and interesting to be in. I have had teachers in high school and Instructors in the military that did not want to be in the teaching or training position they were in and as a student I felt very cheated and not very important, and eventually disinterested, what a waste of time! For this reason I will travel as far as I need to so that I can attend a College America with the course I want.
I've been able to focus on my studies. But when I have an issue, on either a professional, educational or personal standpoint, I've been able to contact the school with any questions I may have.
24/7 support, Unlimited resources, Tons of feedback and the ability to do your assignments on your own time. Need I say more?
Tons of opportunity. It's great to see former classmates move on to the next level and succeed immensely. Gives me motivation to go bigger and try harder.
The courses are straight forward. It's good to be able to focus on the courses for that specific mod rather than lose your sanity trying to cram an entire year's worth of studies in a single month.
I've had several former classmates be able to find impressive jobs with companies that are as goal oriented as they are. From the small ma and pa stores to the Fortune 500 companies, there is no bounds to what one can accomplish from this school.
The classes aren't set to have you learn everything that you're not going to use. They're designed to help you go further in the degree and profession that you're striving for.
For a small school that isn't well known in a college town, it's definitely worth the price of a cup of coffee.
All of the instructors that I have met so far have made my learning a priority. They are obviously dedicated to the students and they must really love their job. They seem to go out of their way to make sure all the students understand the material and succeed. I have heard several instructors say, more than once, that they are not successful unless the students are successful. I love that!
This college helps you understand the knowledge of attending college. They walk you through every steps
Start Your Review of CollegeAmerica - Fort Collins
Not sure how they are I have taken my GED classes here and eeverything i needed to complete it
I start my Classes next week and so far they have been amazing to work with i feel 100% comfortable with all the people helping me to further my education
All of the folks I have met through CollegeAmerica are dedicated to their education. Most are people with children, and many are working part time whle going to school full time. I am very impressed with all of my classmates!