College of William & Mary is ...
NCAA Division I-FCS
Colonial Athletic Association
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.79 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.81 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.81 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management222 Graduates
Political Science and Government162 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities136 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies113 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies85 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.107 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.129 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.46 responses
College of William & Mary Reviews
I have learned so much at William and Mary after only one year! Professors are approachable and clearly care about the students, research opportunities are abundant and easy to get involved in, and class sizes are small. The community is also amazing! Students are extremely tolerant and accepting, and I have had the privilege of becoming friends with an extremely diverse group of people. I would highly recommend William and Mary to anyone seeking a quality, although rigorous, education in an encouraging environment.
Thus far, my time at William and Mary has been absolutely wonderful. I love the student body, I find the campus gorgeous, and I consider Williamsburg to be a wonderfully unique college town. I'm also very much fascinated by all the history on and off campus, and love to build up my own reserve of fast facts about the campus. I have been blown away by the push to promote positive mental health at the school this past year, and I am excited to see what the future holds for the college. If you're considering applying here, I encourage you to come and see it in person. I fell in love with the school while on a walking tour a few summers back, and I hope you can as well. Above all (again, directed to prospective students), I wish you the best in your college search! Find a place that feels like home, because it will become just that.
The College of William and Mary very quickly became my home away from home. I met some of the best people while participating in pep band, studying for classes, and working at Campus Recreation. Everyone is so warm and welcoming, and always pushing you to try new things! There are so many opportunities to take advantage of, whether it be helping with research projects on campus or at VIMS or taking classes on subjects you are completely unfamiliar with. The campus is beautiful and the dorms are fairly decent. The only downside to the school is the food and the fact that the weather can never make up its mind. GO TRIBE!