College of Western Idaho Reviews

They were very easy to work with and fairly quick. I wish that they offered more classes but they have great general courses. The teachers also seemed to care a lot about the students. I wish they had housing.
I am currently enrolled at this college, but I would like to see maybe a little more activities that can bring everyone together so you can meet new people, and stuff like that, the way it feels is that its just there to have the class you need and that's it.
I attended the college of western Idaho for a couple years and it is a wonderful school for making steps onto bigger and better things. I am currently transferring up to North Idaho College for the fall of 2018. However for a community college, this school is good for all.
Start Your Review of College of Western Idaho
I love attending the College of Western Idaho before going to a four year university. It has helped me a lot to become familiar with the college lifestyle.
I am currently attending CWI and I love it. I am 30 and not the typical college student. I love that they offer so many classes online allowing me to continue working full time while furthering my education. The professors are great and very knowledgeable. I have faith that they are setting me up to succeed in my area of interest when the time comes to transfer to a 4 year university.
CWI is just an amazing community college! There is a unique collaborational quality at CWI, and students are willing to help one another overcome obstacles that are bound to surface in their lives. Instructors and staff are always willing to listen, provide support, suggest solutions, and they go over and above to encourage students to succeed!
The courses offered are challenging and the work is feasible, but remember, this is college and expectations are that students are responsible and accountable for their performance. There is a vast selection of innovative coursework and programs, and CWI is setting trends for meeting student and community needs. Find your next passion, learn new skills, and pass your experiences on to others: all at CWI!
I enrolled at College of Westerne Idaho in the fall semester of 2016 to take general classes in preperation for a Information Technolgy degree. All the classes I took that fall were very thorough and my professors were genuinely investing themselves in us as students to help prepare us for a better future. I am currently attending classes for an AAS in Software Development and I am loving every minute of it!
College of Western Idaho is super new. The campus are extremely new, well equipped and comfortable. The professor are willing to teach and coach every student. I haven’t seen anything yet that I would like to see a change. I’m getting the good education that I expected to get, paying a super reasonable price.
Love the experience. Great programs to choose from, anywhere from healthcare to IT to Mechanics, they're sure to have a career path to interest you.
College of Western Idaho has been a great college to acquire dual credits through. They have many programs for my future career field, nursing, and the courses are great.
As a community college cwi does a great job of being just that, a community. I have been attending cwi since fall 2016 and ampngst the teachers and students I have never felt more welcomed. The teaching staff is fun and understanding as well as easy to work with. They teach on a very personal level even amongst a class of at most 30. The students here are also great and fun. I have not found a better fit for me than cwi.
I loved the smaller class sizes and the one-to-one relationship you are able to build with your professors.
Small school, which has made the experience more personal. Easy to have conversations with people in the registrar's office or one stop, and you are not just a number, but an individual.
I feel that this school has a lot of opportunities and help students one step at a time. I do not attend this school but would like to because of all the good things I hear. This school is also very close to home. There programs seem to have a lot of people wanting to attend them.
This college is absolutely amazing for a community college! The student to teacher ratio is perfect and all needs are meet. The professors are great at setting proper expectations, very understand and have great communication! The cost is low and worth every dime! I wish they offered more than associates cause I would continue my education with them in a heartbeat!
I absolutely love the classroom sizes and online components of CWI. Small classes help students get more out of their learning experience and give them more opportunity to get to know their instructors and get help from them. The online component of CWI is super easy to adapt to and makes everything a lot quicker and easier. I've loved everything about this school as long as I've been here!
Great faculty and affordability. The professors are very attentive and knowledgeable. Good accessibility, especially for general courses. It's very affordable.
Start Your Review of College of Western Idaho
The class sizes are smaller than bigger Universities. That allows for more one-on-one time with the professor's. One stop student services is a huge help. It's role is as it sounds. Any student issue you can call or go into one place and get it resolved. They try to make everything as seamless as possible to make for a better student experience.
The teachers are all great and really help the students. it is a great place to start your education.
It is an excellent school to get started. It is a great school to get your feet in the water for a college experience. They offer an excellent program, and they always have staff willing to lend a helping hand. Overall, I highly recommend people to attend here to start off with because it is inexpensive, you can easily transfer your credits, the courses offer the same sort of information as any other four-year college/university, and the staff are very helpful.