College of Western Idaho Reviews

The pace and convenience are the major selling points, and all courses are fully accredited. The professors are also top notch even though it is a community college.
College of Western Idaho was definitely an experience. I went there directly out of high school and was in classes ranging from 20-60 people. The classes were very up and down I felt. My professors either were all in or not so much. I felt as though the way the teachers were involved could have changed. I had people who invested in their students with all they had, and others who didn't even know any of our names. I know college is different than high school, but I think there still needs to be a level of intimacy and personal relationships between teachers and students.
I transferred from Lewis-Clark State College, I do plan on going back but coming to a new school is definitely good. Small campus, closer to home and everyone is so helpful. I did not think I would like it but I did. I recommend this school to anyone.
Review College of Western Idaho
The college and professors at College Of Western Idaho are nice, prompt, and very helpful. I would change their website to be more user friendly for online users as there was some things I missed and deadlines I missed for loans since I wasn't aware that I needed to do different things, overall my experience with them have been great! looking forward to a successful year!
It was a decent community college. I enjoyed my little time there. Hard to navigate around though. Definitely not enough parking in the Meridian/Boise campus.
College of Western Idaho has been such a great experience. I have enjoyed taking classes here. I have learned valuable knoweldge and information. Great ambiance, good teachers and staff, and they work well with students. They also have a great variety of classes that are easy to get into and don't have super long waiting lists.
The College of Western Idaho is a fairly new school that has done a wonderful job so far. There is a variety of classes offered at several different locations in the Treasure Valley in Idaho as well as online courses. The best part about the school is the cost, it is very affordable and convenient. The students are friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend this school over and over again.
I love how affordable education can be with the help of this local college. I am getting a quality education for half the price.
The staff at College of Western Idaho are phenomenal, but keep in mind that this is a community college so therefore is lacks in the student life aspect of the experience and there are not sports teams. I did work on the Student Activities Programming Board for a semester though, so they are picking up the student life, also they are about to undergo major construction and add many additional buildings to the campus so it is growing. Overall really good experience here, and extremely affordable, as well as the housing in the Nampa area is very reasonable cost wise.
Money wise, CWI is great and the campus in overland was convenient for me. Not having to drive to Nampa was great. Great place to start especially when you're unsure of what you want to major in and not spend so much money.
The instructors and administrators are great, and if you are having any problems at all, just talk to them and they will help you figure it out.
My experience at the College of Western Idaho has been great its affordable for a lot of student the classes are small so the teacher can help every student with anything they need help with.
I went to this college to check it out and it is a friendly environment. I loved it here because all of the staff is super supportive and they care about their students. The staff will go out of their way to make sure you succeed.
I love how affordable the College of Western Idaho is. I only took dual enrollment online classes though and it seemed like the professors were hit and miss. I had one really awesome math teacher but my English teacher was not organized at all.
How willing the professors are to work with you. If you have a question it's so easy to ask and get it answered right away.
Way overpriced for workforce development courses, but the emt and paramedic program is great. Instructors are awesome and very hands on.
My experience is petty awesome I never got the chance to receive real education before it's really cool. I think really like the college people at the college are really nice to others.
Review College of Western Idaho
The College of Western Idaho is one of three schools that offer a work force development program for students to become Nationally Registered Paramedics. I look forward to completing the Paramedic program and continue to help my community and the citizens in the surrounding area to have access to quality medical care
you choose your schedule and you are responsible for showing up when you say you will it is pretty straight forward.
The classes all do what they are intended to do and get the knowledge across to you in a very simple and efficient way.