College of Western Idaho Reviews

The instructors are passionate. Only real complaint is the limited availability of necessary classes.
CWI is a great school with an awesome atmosphere. the teacher that i had were very good and willing to help if needed. there are so many student services there to help if needed such as the one stop student services to help with registration or finical aid.
My experience with the College of Western Idaho has been mostly positive. The professors here are not only great at what they do, but they also care about the productivity and success of each and every student. This is something that is difficult to find at a University, where the classrooms are larger, and interpersonal relationships with professors are scarce. If I were to change something about this school, it would be the location that classes are offered. I live 45 minutes away from the Nampa campus, and only 15 minutes from the one in Boise, but there are very few classes that are offered at the Boise campus.
Start Your Review of College of Western Idaho
I have really enjoyed my time so far. The classes are small, and the faculty really cares about the individual student. The quality of the instruction is excellent, and the price is even better. A great place to get transfer credits!
I liked that it was simple signing up for classes and the campus was really easy to get around. What I would like to see change is the student life. I would like to see more activities and more clubs to get students involved.
CWI is an amazing school. It's now fully accredited. It's inclusive of gender, age, and nationality. All the instructors are willing and ready to help you with anything and everything you may need. They're willing to work with any type of situation and are very understanding about life.
I love the small atmosphere of college of western Idaho! The student to teacher ratio really works well for me, the teachers know your name and it’s always easy to get help from them!
CWI is an awesome school with the best faculty and staff I could ask for. I am more than just a number there and treated with respect by everyone I meet.
The professors are amazing if you interact with them and it is the same with students. A person can make new good friends and get a good education at the same time for a good price which is fantastic. Also the tutoring center is very helpful if you ever need help and the people in there are very nice so even if you don't need much help you should still go in there and talk to them. There are also good job opportunities there as well if anyone is looking.
I transferred out of state and began attending College of Western Idaho. I was unsure what to expect and whether my credits would transfer. Everyone I dealt with that been helpful and made the transition stress free. I also lucked out because I was able to get in-state tuition because of my husband military service - something that wasn't an option in the state I had left.
I would like College of western Idaho to build a campus closer to Mountain Home Idaho so I didn't have to drive an hour to obtain my education. I also think it would be great if there were more biology labs in Boise and not just in Caldwell. Other then that I have had a great experience being a student at this community college.
The college of western Idaho puts on a good face but their teachers are not qualified to teach. Very disappointed.
I took a few online classes through CWI the website used for the class was organized and easy to access, the professors can sometimes be hard to reach but eventually by persistence can be reached.
I love how well ran this school is and how much you learn for the investment. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the counselors go above and beyond to make sure you are on the path to where you need to be. I have never been to a better two year college. The health department is amazing. I love the size of classes and the learning feels very one on one.
There are no excuses that will prevent you from attending college at CWI. The advisers there work exceptionally hard for each individual and take time to get to know and understand your struggles, concerns, position and obstacles. Through this, they are able to put you on the best path for success while keeping you on course for what you truly desire to achieve.
I really enjoyed the tightnit feel you had with your classmates. The classes were smaller making schooling easier because you have more 1 on 1 time with the teacher if you don’t understand a subject.
This is a college that has been expanding due the full range of academic and career-technical courses available to you. They also have Basic Skills Education to help you prepare for a GED, Dual Credit for high school students, and fast-track career training for working professionals that are looking to accelerate their career. Also, if you plan on transferring you can also check the transfer equivalency system that Boise State University provides to find out if your credits transfer, this is the link https://registrar.boisestate.edu/transfers/transfer-equivalency//. I hope you find this valuable, if so, please share to assist others in becoming the best they can be.
Start Your Review of College of Western Idaho
The staff is dedicated and amazing. The location is quiet and scenic, it's also near many fast food options and a movie theatre. The One Stop centre has always been very helpful for me and I have never had any problems there. They also have a very good payment plan option that was incredibly helpful to me. I also love the class sizes, the most I've had in a class is around thirty.
College of Western Idaho has been a pleasure. Not only were the staff well suited for teaching, but they went above the expectation to help.
College of Western Idaho has different buildings, focused on different careers, all over Nampa. They have great teachers and staff that are willing to provide information and help when you need it.