College of the Sequoias Reviews

Great arts program. In comparison to both my high school program and programs of other community colleges in the region it is stellar. Faculty are great and want you to succeed. Campus is very nice and tuition is affordable.
College of the Sequoias is a great campus. The professors and people are very friendly. So far so good.
It's a great place to start of your college education, affordable and offers a lot of resources. There's clubs, college events, job opportunities, and in my experience great teachers and peers. There's great sports teams and it's a good way to get your GED out of the way in a cheap way or is a good start if your not sure what to major in yet.
Start Your Review of College of the Sequoias
I am currently a sophomore at College of the Sequoias, and it has been a great experience. there is a good amount of students per professor, so if we have any questions, we are able to ask them and the professor is able to answer them. I like the atmosphere here, there has not been a bad incident, which is great for everyone's safety. One thing I would like to change is the parking lot. sometimes I have troubles finding a spot, but other than that it is a great college to attend.
My experience has been great. This school shoots for many of their students to become successful and transfer within 2 or 3 years. The student success program has counselor help guide through that process. What I would like to see change for this school would be offering majors related to clubs. Overall, this is a well recommended community college.
The teachers are always willing to help you with anything. The counseling office is always a great way to talk to people in private.
I really like the atmosphere at COS! Everyone is very friendly and there is a range of different age groups. The professors at COS are very helpful and are very experience. The downfall is the safety there. There have been multiple occasions of people getting there cars broken into. I also have seen a lot of homeless on the campus as well. It does seems like I have been more cops on campus.
I'm a first time freshman and I'm enjoying the campus so far! It's always very quite not to busy, and it's easy to find your way around :)
Great College. Professors have a great sense of humor, and they will do anything to help you succeed.
The College of the Sequoias is very much your typical junior college, nestled within the fertile San Joaquin Valley. It is home to roughly 10,000 students, yet doesn't feel very crowded for a comparatively small school. By far, the best aspect of COS is its wonderful staff of dedicated and inspiring instructors. Classes that would otherwise be a pain to get through are made much more tolerable thanks to some incredible teachers employed at the school. Almost all the professors I took were available during office hours and were willing to not only answer questions about the class, but also help with other matters such as the transfer process and just generally finding your path through life. Compared to the low cost of attending this school, COS is a fantastic return on investment and an overall great place to gain an education.
Very old campus but you get what you pay for. Very inexpensive tuition for good schooling. There is not very much student involvement around campus.
College of the Sequoias has been an ever changing/evolving place. In between it's geological growth, staff, and students. Some things with a lot of well earned and deserved appraisal, and others that raise a bit of a question in the long run. Over all the students do and will benefit from it all into not only becoming what they set out to be, but also from learning how society functions and how/when/where it could/can/will affect them. So be this all a "work in progress" or simply just an "attempt" at achieving. This school is still educating to the best of it's allowed abilities and in the end yields students who walk away upon graduation with more than just a diploma .
All the students are social. the teachers are helpful. They are always open to help in their open hours. The college is small, but with great quality in their classrooms, and the instructors know what they are doing.
College of the seqouis was a great expernicne. I got a rull ride scholarship! I leanred alot and i was able to succeed.
It's not always ideal to go to a community college, but I was able to save a lot of money and figure out what I want to do educationally speaking. I would recommend reviewing the professors on rate my professor before taking their class. I dodged a lot of bullets that way!
I like the eops program, the health center office and student welcome center office If I ever have a problem one of the three can help.
College of the Sequoias is much like a high school experience all over again in my opinion which can be good or bad depending on your own outlook. What I do enjoy about the school is it's very cheap if you qualify for financial aid and the classrooms are small so it's very easy to get familiar with your professors. Professors here are always willing to help a student in need.
Start Your Review of College of the Sequoias
My experience in College of the Sequoias has been wonderful. The teachers can be very strict, but if you are up to the task then it is worth the risk. Of course, you'll find some teachers who might seem like a waste of time, but the counselors will be able to find the ones appropriate for you. The services and clubs they offer are a nice way to relax, offer volunteer services, and build new friendships as well.
I had a good experience at College of the Sequoias. I was a student there for 3 years and I played softball there for one year. I loved my chemistry and physiology teachers there. Those two classes were extremely difficult but they did everything in their ability to teach me the way that fit me best. They would have one on one talks with me, give me extra examples and not get frustrated if I had a question. I would like to see improvements in the availability in the nursing program. I'm forced to relocate to go to a nursing program in another area because COS's is too packed with only 30 applications being excepted. I would have liked to do my nursing program at COS.
I have only been here for a month but i like it a lot so far