College of the Ouachitas Reviews

I am starting my nursing career again at this school. I have only heard good things about them. The Dean and teachers all seem eager to help us become great nurses. I am looking forward to graduating in December 2019. Then returning for my RN also.
I love the fact that your teachers want to see you succeed. The program that I am currently taking is the LPN course. I love the fact that you have to be an LPN before you can even apply for the RN class. That way you have an experience with dealing with people and caring for your patients
I liked that it was inexpensive and close to home. I like the homey feel to it. It was a little boring though.
Start Your Review of College of the Ouachitas
Its a good small town school. Instructors are okay. I would like to change the diversity of the instructors and more scholarship opportunities for transfer students.
COTO is a great local college. No need to commute or pay twice the price per credit hour when you're working on GenEd courses. Most courses transfer to 4 year schools and many courses are offered online or hybrid.
Terrible service to students, calls and emails aren’t returned. Not recommended. Students are a bother to administration. I worked there and I definitely would not recommend it. It’s a waste of tax dollars.
College of the Ouachitas is a great community college. It is in a remote area. During the lunch hour, there are many fast food restaurants near by and also a park to relax and/or do homework. College of the Ouachitas also have a room with WiFi to do homework, eat, and get to know a few classmates. The classrooms are also easy to find.
Great local college, very affordable and the admissions and financial aid people have been very helpful so far.
The school is okay and there are a lot of nice people attending and teachers. I would like for it to be more activities for the students to get involved in.
I go have not take any online courses
I have not dealt with this yet
I am happy at this school
They take time to make sure you understand
This schooloffers a small learning atmosphere
At the orientation i loved meeting most of the staff and people id need to know. They made me feel welcomed and it helpwd my jitters about being a freshman. Im very excited to start classes .
Everyone is very respectful and full of enthuasism
The tuition is very reasonable compared to other schools. The FASFA process is quick and easy.
Start Your Review of College of the Ouachitas
The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about what I need to complete my Associates degree so that i can move on to a 4 yr university.
again. financial aid I was told was available was NOT available. I was told 4000.00 would be there . only 720 was there because I have reach my limit. But I was not told that until the day of registration. It was too late to apply for scholarships despite my 3.29 GPA . Now I pray for my loan apps to be approved/ dispersed in only two to three days remaining before classes start. I still have on books.
I believe, from what I have witnessed that the LPN to RN fast track instructors are sincerely determined to ensure a students success in the program