College isn’t just about what you want to be — it’s about what you want to do.
For a long time, people have probably asked you what you want to be when you’re older. Now that you’re starting to think about college, that question may seem more important than ever — and even harder to answer. At Holy Cross, we’re interested in a different question: What do you want to do?
We believe the best way to find your path and create a life that’s not only successful, but also truly meaningful, is to follow your interests and curiosity. Everywhere on the Holy Cross campus, you’ll find students doing exactly that. From the teammate who spends hours practicing free throws and the classmate who stays late in the lab mastering a formula to the roommate who devotes evenings to theatre rehearsal, Holy Cross students embrace their talents and passions wholeheartedly. Our welcoming community provides the ideal setting for exploring your abilities, and for discovering what makes you feel most alive.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.50 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses