College of the Desert Reviews

A really good college to get you started the only problem is the heat but if you can handle the heat you are all set.
I am a student athlete playing in the women's golf team. Girls are wonderful and it is pure joy to be in the same team with them, so I am very happy for great team I have now. But school should start provide a financial aid for international students to help them to study.
I enjoyed participating and becoming a Roadrunner at every College of the Desert campus. At various locations in the Coachella Valley, the community college gives more opportunities for residents to pursue diverse academic programs and gives back to the community by hosting events at its main campus. The only thing I would like to see for improvement is more college life by adding thriving clubs among various majors.
Start Your Review of College of the Desert
I ve to the school almost 10 years ago and it didn’t seem like a very good school and now I feel like so much has changed there and is still changing that I’m actually excited to go.
College of the Desert does a really good job with providing any type of help that you need. Whether it is financial help, counseling help, child care. It is very informative and keeps you up to date with events going on around school.
The campus is nice and calm however, some teachers don't put so much effort when it comes to teaching.
College of the Desert has been a great experience. I have meet many great students and instructors. I have learn so many things that Im very glad Im attending and choosing the right pathway for a great beginning. At the beginning I was a bit nervous because I didn't know what it was to go to college. Sometimes I thought of, is it worth going ? Is sure is. Even thought some don't finish at least you get to learn many thing in the classrooms.
I have been in college of the desert for almost 3 years. What I do not like is the you need to build priority in order to register for classes. There is a lot of student and not enough professors.
I am international student, I like my college. I get very good experience there. We have very nice lecturers , they try to give us all themself experience and knowledge. It is easy to be at lectur and study. I would like to be professional technician.
It is a great school for a transfer degree. Especially if you cannot afford to go to a 4 year university right away. Great for locals and the professors are good as well. Overall, I would recommend to any local for a good affordable school while handling other things, like working or family needs.
I like my college because every professor so far has been Amazing and kind. They really love their jobs which in turn makes me more enthusiastic about school.
College of the desert is a 2year junior college in the beautiful Coachella Valley Ca. The College campus is very nice and the professors are excellent. The academic support is very usefull and alway there to help ensure graduation no mater what .
College of the Desert has a lot of smart professors, great staffs, and facilities. They also have clean surroundings, especially on the restrooms and the whole campus. Overall, I can say that COD is one of my keys to success.
College of the Desert is great for those who currently can't afford to go to a 4-year. The councilors offer you the opportunity to earn your Associates and take classes that correspond with Cal State and UC programs. You can earn your Associates to start working or transfer and get your Bachelours Degree.
College of the desert opened many doors for me after graduation. However, the first week of college was over welming because the chnage was so different. In addition, Many high school graduates were getting use to the change from high school to a whole new different school life. In my opinion I feel like college of the desert should provides more tutors.
I like that there is so many courses available- both on campus and online. It really has been easy for me to study here.
The financial aid office is not very helpful and it took a long while to get my information properly entered by the staff. Other than that, so far the professors there have been great.
Start Your Review of College of the Desert
Great community college in the desert, wide offering of areas of study and many transfer opportunities to take advantage of.
Good experience. Classes are good. So far profressors are good as well. However, the councilling sucks. They don’t help you whatsoever. I recommend if you plan to transfer to contact the universities you are trying to transfer too
I went to College of the Desert for 3 years and had a positive experience. I played on the girls basketball team which helped me achieve a scholarship to a play basketball at a 4 year University. The college is centrally located for easy access.