College of the Canyons Reviews

Great place to get your general education done before transferring to a four year university. They have a great selection of classes, although sometimes it is hard to get upper division classes, especially for certain sciences. Besides this, the valencia campus and canyon country campus offer a good selection of food as well.
College of the Canyons is a great college for those that already have their educational path planned out. The students are nice and so are the professors. It's very easy to get into a class and the campus is beautiful itself. However, the campus needs more safety and more guards to be more specific. The college can also use some better academic advisers, who barely help you if you want to transfer and often put you down. Other than that, a great college to go to.
College of the Canyons is definitely worth attending. Every student that attends that school are people who either continue their education after a long absence from school, save money from universities by taking winter and summer courses, or aim to transfer to a university while saving money. Needless to say, everyone there has a goal. College of the Canyons has provided a bountiful amount of resources to let students succeed in their education. Their academics are excellent with intelligent professors that not only make sure their students understand the concepts, but also inspire them to become a better student and person. I look back at my wonderful memories at College of the Canyons - swaggering with pride this school has prepared me for in my future - without a single regret.
Review College of the Canyons
i love college of the canyons. i love playing football and hockey i wish we could have more support for school athletics.
I believe that the campus is nice, I've taken some college classes while still enrolled in my high school. My classes have not been too difficult. I will continue going there for my associates and I recommend it to friends in need of a school to transfer from.
Good campus quality and most professors are passionate about the advancement of the students in which ever paths they have in mind.
College of the Canyons is a fantastic community college and serves as the cornerstone of higher education in the Santa Clarita Valley. As an alumnus of this college, I attribute a some of the opportunities I have had since graduation to the education provided by this great college. Part of what makes College of the Canyons so great is its accessibility to high schools students. Beginning in my junior year of high school, I took courses over the summer and during the regular semesters at the College of the Canyons. This helped boost my GPA and helped me accrue college credits which increased my seniority in terms of being able to register for classes sooner. The faculty at this college of incredible with many of the professors holding positions in nearby four-year universities. Many students here go on to transfer to universities to earn their Bachelor's. The cost of an education at College of the Canyons is very affordable and in large part enabled me to complete my education.
My overall experience at College of the Canyons was amazing! I had such a great experience with the teachers as well with the students. I love the counselors here because they know what they are doing and give you such great advice on what to do. Especially because I play soccer and I am trying to transfer to a four year university to continue to plat soccer, so the counselors help me get the classes I need and units I need in order to graduate and transfer in two years. The environment of the school is great, everyone is so friendly and easy to talk to, no faculty members give attitude at any given point. I absolutely recommend College of the Canyons.
College of the Canyons is a great 2-year community college to attend, the staff is very helpful and nice. I was an online student for two semesters and the professors that I had were great. If I needed any help on anything they quickly got back to me on the time they said they were. One thing I do have issues with is that the online course should have a lot more courses available for students. Although with this minor set back it is a great choice for people seek a online exprience.
this campus has a variety of things for students and continues to make itself better by constantly upgrading its campus. I have been there for four years and in that time they upgraded (big time) the admissions/counseling/financial aid office, built a culinary building and a TLC (Tutor Learning Center). And the scenery is beautiful along with its huge cafeteria.
Their nursing program is terribly unorganized. They change their grading policies half way through the semester. The list goes on. There's a reason the school costs so little money to attend. You get what you pay for. Save your time & money. Go elsewhere.
Of the few online courses I have taken, I had a pleasant time using the programs and there were no real difficulties. There are minor things I wish could be changed (see above) but it was pretty great.
I haven't transferred yet but I'm planning on transferring soon and there are many services available to help me.
The only flaw with the college is the number of courses. Being one of the most popular colleges in SoCal, there are tons of students who attend and not quite enough courses to accommodate them all.
The facilities and all the help for my specific major, physics, is phenomenal. Unfortunately, there is a lack of classes and professors for the sciences, so it is difficult to get the classes required of you.
This college is fantastic in the opportunities they provide for their students. Tons of extracurriculars and programs to help your transcript shine when you're transferring somewhere. The classes are easier and more educational than what it's like at most other colleges. 7/8 mate.
everything was great. the only issue was parking.
Review College of the Canyons
it makes it easier if you don't have the time because you work and go to school
they will help you to get a job.
Some teachers really push you hard that way you succeed at a university.