1. Elizabeth City, NC
  2. 2 Year

College of the Albemarle Reviews

I truly enjoy the atmosphere the school has to offer, going in I was quite nervous because of the new environment but there really isn't any reason to be. The classes are relaxed (not too relaxed to where you can get away without doing work) and other students are really helpful with showing you around or giving you some insight about the class you're taking. Paying for classes can be a struggle but really that's with any college. The financial aid office workers are extremely kind and understand how difficult paying for college can be. They really will try to work with you so you can pay for your classes in a timely matter.
I am an early college student so my experience with the college is very interesting. I started attending here as a duel-enrolled student at the beginning of my junior year of high school. The school does very well with working with and excepting duel enrolled students.
they are great, every time I have a question they make sure to answer it and help me out
I have loved my online classes because I can do it at my schedule, and the professors will return calls or emails fast
medical business administration. Great program and professors will help you
love the way the teachers go out of there way to help to try and find a job
  • College Junior
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
Great teachers and very helpful staff, makes it a joy to go to class
Great place, and great teachers! Feel safe while at school also
Have had extremely good online experience with my online classes.
I was walked through each step and was contacted multiple times!
  • College Junior
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
They have a wide variety of programs of study and WBL
I have found this school to be very easy to navigate through the enrollment process and everyone is very helpful and friendly!
It's been very good. The academic advisers work closely with the students.
The professor's give you feedback and promptly answer e-mails.
The nursing program in this college is one of the best one's in the state.
  • College Sophomore
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
I love this school. I feel very welcome and professor's really work with you.
The professor's give you feedback.
It is not a very huge college. Most of the professor's are outstanding!
I'm really enjoying being at this school.
They have an array of resources to help the college experience go smoothly and they take the time to teach the ins and outs of every resource.
  • College Sophomore