High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review College of St. Joseph
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management12 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration6 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management5 Graduates
Human Services4 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies3 Graduates
Radiation Therapy2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
College of St. Joseph Reviews
I am a student athlete at CSJ. If you are looking or a tiny peaceful school this might be it for you. It's cold and snowing most of the year in Vermont. As a college student, there is literally NOTHING to do in this small town. You can go bowling or the movies but that 's pretty much it. If you don't have a car you're pretty screwed because transportation here is terrible. Campus life is dull and boring. Maybe less than 10 different activities that get out on throughout the school year. The food in the cafe is repetitive and is not all you can eat. They have a basketball gym, soccer field, dance room, and a pretty old weight room. That's Csj.
Our campus definitely needs more activities to keep students busy. When there is nothing to do students are most likely to do something that ends up getting them in trouble. The library is huge, I think they need to update the books that we have. The student center is nice, I feel like we could have more in there. We do have a composting and gardening club and space on campus, which is great! It is very therapeutic.
Most guys on campus are not really into the whole relationship thing. They are just looking to have sex and have a good time. It is hard to find a guy on campus that is actually into being in a relationship. I am not sure how the girls are about dating, but I am not one to just have fun like that. Most students get dressed for class, they don't typically wear sweats or pajamas to class. Every now and then students will dress down with sweats. With the technology that we have today, students are not interacting with others as much as we could be. They are texting and talking to their friends back home, instead of making friends face to face in college.