College of St. Joseph is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review College of St. Joseph
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management8 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Radiation Therapy5 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration4 Graduates
Human Services4 Graduates
Behavioral Sciences3 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.6 responses
After College of St. Joseph
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
College of St. Joseph Reviews
Review College of St. Joseph
Our campus definitely needs more activities to keep students busy. When there is nothing to do students are most likely to do something that ends up getting them in trouble. The library is huge, I think they need to update the books that we have. The student center is nice, I feel like we could have more in there. We do have a composting and gardening club and space on campus, which is great! It is very therapeutic.
Most guys on campus are not really into the whole relationship thing. They are just looking to have sex and have a good time. It is hard to find a guy on campus that is actually into being in a relationship. I am not sure how the girls are about dating, but I am not one to just have fun like that. Most students get dressed for class, they don't typically wear sweats or pajamas to class. Every now and then students will dress down with sweats. With the technology that we have today, students are not interacting with others as much as we could be. They are texting and talking to their friends back home, instead of making friends face to face in college.
The athletics at my school are great! Students are supportive at games. Most students are team players; therefore, lots of school spirit is spreaded among students. My school is small and private. We encourage one another like a family. The school is most impressive along with the athletic facilities.