College of Southern Idaho Reviews

Very nice, small community college. The college campus is easy to navigate. The campus sits off the road and has a very quiet , private feel to it.College of Southern Idaho keeps growing with the the demands of college students.
The classes are small enough to give you a chance to make connections with the instructors. Teachers are willing to help students be successful.
College of Southern of Idaho is an amazing college filled with such kind staff ready to help students have no matter how big or small it is. The professors are such understanding and kind people willingly to help in any way.
Start Your Review of College of Southern Idaho
I have attended the College of Southern Idaho the past 2 years online. I am one class away from earning my Associates Degree. The professors have been wonderful to work with. I think I have only had one that was a bit difficult to understand their expectations. It is an affordable way to start your post-secondary education. I highly recommend going with CSI!
I thought the the college could be more inclusive and interactive to make sure students are successful.
I attended College of Southern by dual credit classes online. So I am able to get a jump start on my nursing career. I have really enjoyed the opportunity I have been given by the College of Southern Idaho. The only thing I would change is that all the programs that are given can be counted as dual credit.
I love this school! They are making returning after 13 years easy to do. Very friendly and helpful. Professors genuinely care and want their students to succeed. I have only attended class at the mini-cassia campus. I'm thankful for all of the staff at this site that have been so helpful and who offer encouragement often.
I like how small the classes are, ifakes it easier to get to know your professor. I don't like how limited the choices are for classes.
I love it here, the campus is easy to get around and the people there are so friendly. The professor I had were amazing and were so helpful, when you needed help they were so helpful and they took the time to make sure you knew what you were doing.
Teachers are always more than willing to help you one on one and help guide you through the process of completing your degree!
I have really enjoyed all the classes I have taken and all of my professors. Very professional and personal at the same time. They are smaller classes allowing more attention.
The affordability and variety of classes is good. It helps that there are several different campuses to make it easier to get to class.
The College of Southern Idaho is a great community college to get a good experience with college! It is in a great community and it is affordable! The thing I really like about our campus, is that it offers students a quiet place to study and encourages students to go on campus to study. They offer so much help with subjects that you need to improve on. It is a great place to start your college experience!
Great small town 2-year college. They have great class sizes, wonderful professors and an amazing amount of courses! All of this comes at an excellent value, making the cost of education much more affordable.
There is a great variety of classes to take and the teachers are exceptional. I LOVE the campus. Everything is so pretty and well kept.
I liked the staff and how nice they were as well as how happy the staff was to help me with any questions that I had.
It’s a small campus and easy to learn! Lots of easy ways to get extra help. Tons of easy fun classes to take. A good atmosphere all the way around.
Start Your Review of College of Southern Idaho
College of Southern Idaho go way beyond the normal help. They would like to see people get a degree and a job, even if you are homeless. The resources they offer is very helpful.
Am get my degree in early childhood development.
I just finished my first year of college and I enjoyed it. It's definitely a different experience than high school, but in a better way. Tuition isn't crazy expensive and everyone seems super friendly.
CSI is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! If you are looking for great instructors who are willing to sit down with you and help you understand, CSI is for you. If you want to major in all things science related, CSI is for you. Or, if you want to pursue your dream as a River Raft guide- you guessed it- CSI is for you. Truly a great college with so many different areas to get connected with that I can't even write them all down here. The people are awesome and the fun doesn't have to stop.