College of Southern Idaho Reviews

I have loved the experience of going to College of Southern Idaho after taking a 2 year break from my first degree. They have been great about accepting all of my transfer credits and helping me figure out the best classes to take so I can transfer in the Fall to pursue my Bachelor's degree at ISU. The teachers have all been great to work with and are very cooperative and helpful, if you have any questions or issues about work or school in general.
There are activities and random giveaways on campus. The classrooms are comfortable and the lounge is a great place to study or hangout with friends.
I am in my second semester at CSI, and so far I love it! The Professors are kind and helpful. The camaraderie among students is great, and the campus is beautiful and easy to maneuver. I would definitely suggest it to others.
Start Your Review of College of Southern Idaho
CSI has been very helpful in offering classes I need to start my college career. CSI instructors are very friendly and help one with questions and seem to really want you to succeed. All the financial and business staff are super knowledgeable and are very willing to help.
I Love CSI! There are so many ways to be involved. It is a small campus so you do not have to worry about getting lost, it is VERY affordable, and the class sizes are small so you get a lot of one on one with the instructors and they know YOU! HIGHLY recommend the College of Southern Idaho to everyone.
Since it is is a junior college, the class sizes are smaller, which makes it easier to get to know your classmates and instructor. These instructors also take time to get to know you and help you through your academic career. They truly want to see you succeed.
I get a little frustrated with their system. The staff there are all helpful and kind, but other things about the college are a bit complicated. For example, the website can be confusing and trying to get into the school can be a bit confusing and more complicated than it should be. Otherwise, the school itself is good and isn’t expensive if you are looking for a college to get started at.
The majority of the professors are great and the people are noce however CSI doesn't keep their students updated on possible scholarships or on changes in their finical status.
I liked the class sizes and the teaching atmosphere. Teachers were always willing to work with you and help you with questions that you had. Other students were ready to tutor you and making friends was easy.
It is a great enviroment to learn at. It's an overall good college to attend and it's a good alternative to attend before transferring to a four year university.
College of Southern Idaho is not a huge school, the facility and staff are always willing to help you. The campus life is extremely friendly and there is always a countless number of actives to do there.
The professors and advisers here are very helpful with any questions you have about programs or and they are very helpful with the process of transferring to a new school.
The small class size allows a close relationship with classmates and professors. Professors care about the well-being of their students and are always flexible.
I love the classroom size because the professors can get to know the students. There are many events to help get to know new people and get involved. The amount of homework load given is a good amount and you have plenty of time to complete it. The only negative thing I have noticed is there are signs on campus on in the housing area that say smoke free but people still smoke and security doesn't do anything about it.
What I like about the College of Southern Idaho is that the professors care a lot. They want you to go into their office during their office hours. Although, something that I would want changed would be the efficiency of the main office building.
The college its self and the professors are marvelous, the only thing in need for improvement is that they need to help their students more with financial aid, admission, etc.
The people there are very nice and helpful. They are willing to work with you and process through things until you understand.
Start Your Review of College of Southern Idaho
The College of Southern Idaho has been a great overall experience for me, friendly staff, small class sizes, and a great campus experience.
I enjoyed how the campus stayed well maintained. They had a variety of things to do through the school, such as kayaking, hiking, movie nights, and bowling nights. I loved all the professors and how they are available for assistance with homework. What could change would be having a little more assistance with FAFSA along with possibly lowering tuition a little bit for classes or at least making books and supplies in the bookstore a little bit cheaper.
CSI is a great community college! Most of the class sizes are small so you get a lot of one on one with your professor. They offer all kinds of different courses, it keeps your options wide open. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. CSI is a great place to get started and it is so affordable.