College of Southern Idaho Reviews

This is my first year attending this college and I have had nothing but good experiences! The classes are small the professors want to learn your name and help achieve your academic goals. The campus is small, beautiful, and not hard to navigate. On campus housing is decent, just prepare for the sports teams to thump around all night every night.
The College of Southern Idaho is an amazing junior college. It has a community-based feel and a small classroom size. I've loved all of my professors along with their time and effort put toward my education. I've learned so much academically and about life. I have really enjoyed my time at CSI and am a little sad that I am graduating. But I'm excited to see where the college will go in the years to come.
My favorite thing about College of Southern Idaho is that the classes are smaller than they are at a university, so you get to have more one on one with the professors.
Review College of Southern Idaho
The College of Southern Idaho is located in Twin Falls and gives off a very cozy, welcome feeling. My experiences come from multiple camps and campus visits. One thing I enjoyed most was the school spirit, because I am an athlete. I also got to see the dorms and the apartments which I thought was helpful because the guides went into detail about the housing options.The academics are very diverse at CSI, every visit they list different and new majors they are offering and the requirements for each.The campus is beautiful. It is surrounded by different plant species, decorated with magnificent fountains, and surrounded by all kinds of wildlife which really hit home with me. I would recommend everyone visit this college, because they do care about you and will personalize a visit tailored to your specific needs.
The instructors are really into making sure that the students are picking up the curriculum. The class sizes are relatively small so there's plenty of time to talk one on one with the instructor. The students also seem eager to learn.
I loved going to school here. The classes are small enough to where the teachers know your name! I was in the Digital Media program, which I highly recommend if you have any interest in art or design. The program opened me up to so many different venues that I could explore, such as film, photo editing, and even audio editing. The best part about the program was that you have the same three professors for all of your core classes. They are awesome and love watching their students grow in their design careers. Apart from that, CSI also has SO many events to attend for FREE: movies, tours, speeches, etc., which is only a bonus. Cost is another factor that makes CSI a great school. The credits are very affordable compared to other schools. CSI is located in a cool location as well (Twin Falls, Idaho), so there is access to many things to keep a person entertained!
The College of Southern Idaho is an excellent college for anyone wanting to start or continue their college education/career. The small classes that average 30 students or less allow a close relationship with teachers. Small class sizes allow teachers to provide students with a more personal relationship and help when needed. The agriculture programs are especially thorough with teachers that are very knowledgeable, helpful, and dedicated to their student's success. I am a graduate of the Veterinary Technology program and am choosing to stay at CSI to continue my education with a pre-vet microbiology degree with plans to transfer to an in-state university. The professors truly want their students to succeed and try to provide as much help and resources as possible.
I was so grateful for the tutoring lab because the tutors took the time necessary to help me not only understand concepts that I struggled with but to complete assignments and reviews on time. The tutoring lab hours are excellent and fit nicely into my schedule. Meals served on campus are delicious, affordable and healthy. Also, student life and activities were fun as well as opportunities to serve others. The library staff was also very helpful when it came time to getting our research papers done. The only thing I can think that may need some adjustment is Scholarship availability and application help. Do scholarships exist for people who like to vacuum? What about folks over age 40 or the learning disabled? Otherwise I know CSI is an excellent school. The instructors are knowledgeable and helpful.
Something I really like about CSI is that you get to know your instrutor. They really want you to succeed and do whatever they can to help you out. I wouldn't really change anything
Being my first year in college I had to attend the College's new event "SOAR." During soar you got to meet with an advisor that was chosen based on the major that you are considering and they assist you on creating your schedule for your first semester. I did not have a good experience at soar. I was stuck between two different majors and the advisor that I had wanted me to only take classes benefiting one of those majors. The classes that she wanted to get me into were also classes that my cousin was taking during his third year on obtaining his associates and had struggled with. I panicked and ended up meeting with a lady that works in the Ag department who helped me create my schedule unbiasedly. This whole experience directed me off my route and confused me on where I wanted to go and what I wanted to be in life.
The professors typically go above and beyond for their students. There are few who won't. The college is very impressive for it being a small town college, and offers many opportunities to students. I would like to see them offer more housing for students though. Their enrollment is high enough that they could benefit from more student housing than just the dorms.
Professors are excellent they want you to succeed. They are always quick to reply to emails and will do what they can to help you out. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.
Alumni at my school do a great job with keeping people updated.
I love the fact that classes are not overly populated and teachers are always available
This school focuses on getting jobs for their students and making it possible through their classes
There's a class for almost anything and a club for everything else. The teachers are fantastic in their fields and really good at teaching the material. They make themselves available for the students for anything that they need. There are very few big classes. My smallest class had only seven students!
Being a Liberal Arts major, it's been so much fun. I can choose almost whatever I want for my classes and it has shown me that there are so many possibilities for jobs that I would enjoy.
Review College of Southern Idaho
It's very dependent on how you open yourself to clubs and new people on campus. But every one is kind and understanding. Going here is a blast! There's always something to do on your off study time.
It has been quite easy. No problems so far.
They are very willing to spend extra time with u if u are having trouble