College of Saint Mary Reviews

The professors and faculty members of the occupational therapy program have been incredible to work with. The peers I am surrounded with on campus are very welcoming and the professors truly want students to excel in the program. I have been extremely happy with choosing the OTD program!
You can tell that the teachers really care about each student. The campus and student size are small which is nice in a bigger city, Omaha.
College of Saint Mary is a great college. The campus is very home-like and easy to get around. I would encourage a lot of freshman (women) to consider College of Saint Mary if they are worried about large Universities. College of Saint Mary has very good teacher to student ratio which is definitely one of my favorite aspects. There is only one building for on-campus housing, this makes it very easy to meet new people quickly. I am very happy I decided to come to College of Saint Mary.
Start Your Review of College of Saint Mary
I love that your professors know how much you are investing into your education and show that through their instruction. The college always has tutors available to assist the students with their academics success. Such a great presence glad I chose College of Saint Mary!!
I love the small family atmosphere. It truly is a small family, but it is in a big city so you still get the big city vibe! It is a great place to be
It is a great school with amazing and engaging professors. They are always willing to help and never turn their backs on you. They truly want to help you succeed and you can really see that.
I liked how the staff and students are very friendly and they care about each other. What I would like to see a change is more food options. There isn't a lot of allergy friendly food.
The regular professors for nursing were amazing besides a few but all the adjunct teachers had no idea what they were talking about. Facilities aren't very updated. Overall it's an okay experience.
Great student involvement opportunities her at CSM! I live in the dorms and they are good sized rooms and well taken care of! So far my experience has been wonderful here!!!
College of Saint Mary has a wonderfully welcoming atmosphere. Everyone you meet is willing to talk and assist you in any way. They made my transfer process a breeze!
I like how College of Saint Mary is such a small campus, you really get to know the professors and are able to have one on one time. I feel comfortable to ask questions and share my ideas. The library is a great resource for studying. They have heated tunnels for the winter time or when it is chilly outside to walk to class. They have a great lied fitness center open so you can exercise and workout. They have a great security team that monitors campus making sure to keep us students safe. College of Saint Mary has opened up wonderfully opportunities for me.
It is a small campus. Classes are intimate and hands on. Learning is quite easy when the largest class size is thirty students. Love the classes they offer and their focus in the health sciences.
College of Saint Mary is not just a college... It is a home. Every time I step foot through the doors, I know that there will be someone asking how my day has been, if I need help with anything, or just welcoming me with a smile. The professors truly care about your academic success and will work with you if you are struggling. My professors are amazing sources of information, but I also know that I can go to them if I have personal problems as well or just need someone to talk to. As far as the classroom goes, they incorporate many different styles of learning so you get the most out of your college experience.
I really cannot say enough good things about College of Saint Mary. It has been the best decision that I have ever made.
College of Saint Mary had exceptional classes with great discussion and students. Most staff was helpful with academics. Math center and the coffee shop were 2 of the best places on campus, I definitely recommend visiting those places if you tour.
I love College of Saint Mary in Omaha! The academic staff are wonderful and supportive and treat you with respect and dignity. They are honestly there to help you succeed. Fellow students are amazing as well, it is like a big support group, everyone is there to work hard and accomplish their goals and they truly care about you as a person. The class sizes are just right, you can feel comfortable in group discussions, and the instructors are very open and easy to talk to.
I work multiple jobs, but I am also a full-time student, and I am enjoying my experience here at College of Saint Mary. I love how dedicated this school is to educate women to become leaders. Even though it's a Catholic school, you do not have to be Catholic to attend, such as myself. This school is diverse and there's always something to do, and I love that. I like that on campus there are dorms for moms and their kids, I know it's really helpful for especially the single parents. I do wish there were more sports such as track-and-field. Other than that, I am enjoying my experience.
Very focused on academics and studies, and the professors I have had thus far want you to gain the right knowledge for your profession. Not a lot of students get involved which does not help social life (it is a suitcase campus). I have heard great things about the prestige of the college's academics. Tuition is still expensive even they are "reducing" costs- also cutting scholarships.
Start Your Review of College of Saint Mary
It is a safe environment.
I truly liked all the staff and faculty members here.
I live off campus, so the answers are based on what I heard about it.