College of Saint Elizabeth Reviews

The new Data Analytics program is very timely. Data Analytics and Data Science is a growing field, and to have academic study dedicated to the science, rather than only to Statistics/Mathematics, is very valuable. The courses for the program include the education of: R, Python, database design, statistics and algorithms, cybersecurity and more - all incredibly relevant to the modern field of Data Science.
Campus is small, student teacher ratio is perfect so every student is known by first name. They want you to do your best .
I like the classes and the environment.Also the teachers take their time to teach for you to understand. I think we need to work on more fun stuff in the school
Start Your Review of College of Saint Elizabeth
You get to know everyone and have a great experience. The soccer team made me feel wanted in the team, I went on a official visit and made the team. I hope I end up going to College of Saint Elizabeth, its an amazing opportunity for me and my family.
I love the small campus that's the reason you get to know all the people. I like how people Try to help each other. College of saint elizabeth is a great experience for everyone. There you can meet people from differents places and nacionalities. Also you can learn their culture and you learn a lot of values and how to appreciate the people
The dorm rooms need to be renovated because it's so old it makes a lot of noise. Food needs to be less fatty and more healthy .
The professors are very helpful because of the smaller classrooms.
My school helps students find job internships as well as jobs on or off campus.
We have security who keeps campus life safe.
The dorms are ok, but they can be better
We do not have greeks
My school makes athletics great
This is a nursing school so its hard to answer this question.
I really enjoy this school, i wish it was cheaper and the number of the students to a class was smaller.
There is no sorority at this school.
i really enjoy this school becuase it is specifically for nursing, although it is a little pricey.
I think that we are a very accepting community
Start Your Review of College of Saint Elizabeth
You do not have to participate in the drug scene on campus. You will not be a minority you choose not to and no one pressures you to
I have never once felt unsafe walking around either campus by myself during the day or even at night. They make sure that everyone here feels safe and even have emergency stations all around campus in case of an emergency.
The alumni network is absolutely amazing and the help from the career center is amazing.