College of Saint Elizabeth Reviews

I love the small campus that's the reason you get to know all the people. I like how people Try to help each other. College of saint elizabeth is a great experience for everyone. There you can meet people from differents places and nacionalities. Also you can learn their culture and you learn a lot of values and how to appreciate the people
The dorm rooms need to be renovated because it's so old it makes a lot of noise. Food needs to be less fatty and more healthy .
The professors are very helpful because of the smaller classrooms.
Start Your Review of College of Saint Elizabeth
My school helps students find job internships as well as jobs on or off campus.
We have security who keeps campus life safe.
The dorms are ok, but they can be better
We do not have greeks
My school makes athletics great
I really enjoy this school, i wish it was cheaper and the number of the students to a class was smaller.
This is a nursing school so its hard to answer this question.
There is no sorority at this school.
i really enjoy this school becuase it is specifically for nursing, although it is a little pricey.
I think that we are a very accepting community
You do not have to participate in the drug scene on campus. You will not be a minority you choose not to and no one pressures you to
I have never once felt unsafe walking around either campus by myself during the day or even at night. They make sure that everyone here feels safe and even have emergency stations all around campus in case of an emergency.
The alumni network is absolutely amazing and the help from the career center is amazing.
Everything at this school is absolutely above and beyond what I could've ever imagined. The professors, class sizes and everything about the learning environment is perfect. You get one on one help with your professors and they know you by name. It is very very helpful to have a close relationship with your professors.
Start Your Review of College of Saint Elizabeth
The dorms are absolutely amazing on campus! My freshman dorm is very spacious and the closets are huge. I did not have a problem fitting everything in my room and you have plenty of room. Also a fantastic perk we have is we get sinks and mirrors in our room which is very convenient. Some of my best friends are from my hall freshman year and the atmosphere is outstanding.
This place is my home away from home! Everyone here is so absolutely amazing and welcoming. The professors are experts at what they are teaching and are also very passionate about it. I think that our school is unique in the way that we are all so accepting and friendly to everyone we meet or come in contact with. We really are a big family here and everyone is here to help you always. I felt at home from the day I stepped foot on this campus.
Overall my experience has been positive with registration, access of the classess, communication with fellow students and professors.