College of Saint Elizabeth is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
North Eastern Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities21 Graduates
Business Administration and Management15 Graduates
Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition11 Graduates
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.15 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.21 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
College of Saint Elizabeth Reviews
Review College of Saint Elizabeth
The school spirit is absolutely amazing here! Especially football games, everyone dresses in all red and gets really into them. Plus even though it is a D3 school the sports are very competitive and extremely fun to watch. Also all of the athletic complexes are very very nice for non athletes and athletes. It accommodates all.
This place is my home away from home! Everyone here is so absolutely amazing and welcoming. The professors are experts at what they are teaching and are also very passionate about it. I think that our school is unique in the way that we are all so accepting and friendly to everyone we meet or come in contact with. We really are a big family here and everyone is here to help you always. I felt at home from the day I stepped foot on this campus.
The dorms are absolutely amazing on campus! My freshman dorm is very spacious and the closets are huge. I did not have a problem fitting everything in my room and you have plenty of room. Also a fantastic perk we have is we get sinks and mirrors in our room which is very convenient. Some of my best friends are from my hall freshman year and the atmosphere is outstanding.