High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities21 Graduates
Business Administration and Management15 Graduates
Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition11 Graduates
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.15 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.21 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
College of Saint Elizabeth Reviews
The new Data Analytics program is very timely. Data Analytics and Data Science is a growing field, and to have academic study dedicated to the science, rather than only to Statistics/Mathematics, is very valuable. The courses for the program include the education of: R, Python, database design, statistics and algorithms, cybersecurity and more - all incredibly relevant to the modern field of Data Science.
From the moment I saw College Of Saint Elizabeth I knew it was the school I wanted to go to. I want to further my academics and expand my knowledge in the Biology field. I absolutely love this school. I love the atmosphere. The people here are very nice, it feels just like home.
This place is my home away from home! Everyone here is so absolutely amazing and welcoming. The professors are experts at what they are teaching and are also very passionate about it. I think that our school is unique in the way that we are all so accepting and friendly to everyone we meet or come in contact with. We really are a big family here and everyone is here to help you always. I felt at home from the day I stepped foot on this campus.