College of Saint Benedict Reviews

The academics are challenging, but the professors always make themselves available to you, which is great. There are always activities on campus, but we're an hour and a half away from Minneapolis, so it's not the most exciting place to be. Campus activities does a good job of planning fun events on campus. The campus is predominantly white, which can be challenging for minority groups.
I love the support that's readily available. I love the classroom settings and how connected the professors are with their students. What I'd like to see change are the times places are closed, such as the weight room, Health Center, etc.
Attending the College of Saint Benedict is the best decision I have ever made. The community and atmosphere on campus are special and I am so grateful for all the memories I have made and people I have met here. As a senior in my last semester, I never want graduation to come. I never want to have to leave this place because I love it so much here. The campus is beautiful, the professors are great, the opportunities are endless, and the cost is completely worth it. I would recommend this school to everyone. Once a bennie, always a bennie. I love CSBSJU.
Review College of Saint Benedict
Saint Benedict is definitely the college to go to if you want a small classroom environment, involved professors, and comfortable dorms. While I would not necessarily call it diverse, Saint Ben's takes pride in its community. Also, the President (Mary Hinton) is the bomb.com. Everybody loves her and she makes all of the politics going on locally and nationally a lot easier to swallow.
I would not recommend going in as a Nursing major, as that is a very competitive department here and you don't have much room to breathe. However, most of the other sciences (except Physics, the department is both underfunded and small.) Saint Ben's more "liberal" majors are much better and students rarely have negative things to say about them. Saint Ben's pre-law and pre-physical assistant programs are also very well managed, and there are many resources for students who are looking to pursue such programs to get more information.
I really like most everything about the College of Saint Benedict. They do a really good job of getting students involved and invested within the community. I love most of the people I'm around and feel I'm becoming a better person every year. Taking a bus between saint Bens and saint Johns isn't too bad but only getting a diploma from Saint Benedict is a little sad.
I have heard great things about Saint Benedict, and my if my application process and/or visit to their campus is reflected on those I would have to agree.
This is a very nice college. We have a beautiful campus, great events and a variety of clubs or organisations that you can join. Beside, class size is small so you get to know the professor and can build a closed relationship with them.
CSBSJU has the greatest community! You won't find this at any other school. CSB and SJU teachers and staff are very welcoming and accepting and some professors even invite students to their homes for class instead of staying in the classroom! The Saint John's Abbey Arboretum is gorgeous and there are many trails and lakes to explore. CSBSJU is amazing!
I had an absolute blast during my 4 years at CSB. Saint Ben's is a tightly-knit community where you can explore any of your passions. I was able to study abroad, participate in an intensive internship program, work a student job, and play a varsity sport. Everyone is highly involved in campus clubs and organizations which is a great way to meet new people. The friendly, welcoming atmosphere is one of the things I miss most now that I'm an alum.
The school is great because you get to know so many people, and especially right away, everyone is looking to make friends too. Dorms could use an update though. Not bad but not that good.
Very welcoming community. Great academics. Professors actually want you to succeed. Located in a small town, but about 15 mins aways from St. Cloud.
The campus is great! It has a small town feel, but has everything I need. Everything is only a walk away. The RA's help make everyone feel comfortable and answer all of my questions. There is great food options for whatever mood I'm in. My dorm is full of fun and nice ladies. I feel very safe wherever I am at on the campus. There is tons of fun stuff to do and lots of places to just relax or study, too. I would totally recommend this college to anyone.
Great professors and small class sizes
Not for me, but good
There are many resources that can be used from saint benedict that will help you find a job
The class sizes are the best, my professors know who I am and sometimes even know what type of activities I am involved in and cater to my schedule
Our life safety does a great job of keeping students in line while still giving us the freedom we need
Review College of Saint Benedict
Living on campus is awesome because you have all the resources you need and its relatively close to the dining hall
The school is currently constructing new turf fields for softball and soccer so we can play sooner
The school makes me feel at home and it made the adjustment from high school much easier for me.